West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Forum suggestion.

Go down 
+4
Micklo
[AFK]Lil Dan
Smokey
тесhnique
8 posters

Should this be added?
YES
Forum suggestion. Vote_lcap55%Forum suggestion. Vote_rcap
 55% [ 11 ]
NO
Forum suggestion. Vote_lcap45%Forum suggestion. Vote_rcap
 45% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

Forum suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Forum suggestion.   Forum suggestion. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:35 am

Hey, what about changing faction forums to one forum named "FACTIONS", each faction leader will need to make only one thread, just like on L*RP and how Micklo did with Varrios Los Aztecas.
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

Forum suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion.   Forum suggestion. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:49 am

Good idea and not just one server has it, most roleplaying servers have this.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

Forum suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion.   Forum suggestion. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:51 am

I'd like to see how would you keep all the faction forum work, discussion and gallery into one topic and keep it organised.

-.-
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

Forum suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion.   Forum suggestion. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:56 am

You can have as much topics you want or not, It's really up to the leaders.
Making one topic is just less work for me that's why I did it.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

Forum suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion.   Forum suggestion. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:59 am

Lil Dan wrote:
I'd like to see how would you keep all the faction forum work, discussion and gallery into one topic and keep it organised.

-.-

Main topic is going to be a discussion and gallery topic also, it's not such a big problem, you saw how it work on L*-RP, you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

Forum suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion.   Forum suggestion. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:03 am

LSRP has a different faction system.

Unlike us they dont have ''stable'' gangs that will remain there untill the server closes, or someone comes up with a retarded idea, thats why they cant make subforums for every faction.

So...
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

Forum suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion.   Forum suggestion. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:48 am

Lil Dan wrote:

-.-

The leader use the first post for everything mostly important wether it's IC history and OOC/IC Rules, way to get into the gang, etc..
Then the leader ''post-lock'' the 2nd and 3rd posts of the threat, so if they need to add pictures or videos or anything releated to the gang.

Then, people just post things releated to the gang 'n screenshots, simple as that.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

Forum suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion.   Forum suggestion. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:49 am

I know, but its still useless. I, for one, hate when discussion is mixed with pictures, i like it clean.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

Forum suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion.   Forum suggestion. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 6:30 am

Don't think it's needed, since it'll be a total mess, and we have a few factions.This would be a nice idea if we would of had more factions, but the player base we currently have doesn't allow us to create the faction system that LS-RP / PR-RP have.Besides, just like I said, it'll be a total mess to see Informations topic, Rules, Discussion, Gallery & How To Join all merged up into one big topic that you'd probably have to search for around 10 mins just to find out what you exactly want to find.More topics = easier to find / edit stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Forum suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion.   Forum suggestion. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:54 pm

I don't know about this, as Dan said, we are not that kind of server. If LSRP/PRRP had factions like we do, which they wouldn't remove/edit, they would probably use the same way as we do.

They do those kind of topics because the factions on their server change all the time, and it's easier to delete a topic than a whole section.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

Forum suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion.   Forum suggestion. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 3:20 pm

Compton wrote:
I don't know about this, as Dan said, we are not that kind of server. If LSRP/PRRP had factions like we do, which they wouldn't remove/edit, they would probably use the same way as we do.

They do those kind of topics because the factions on their server change all the time, and it's easier to delete a topic than a whole section.
For our server it's good tho, new leader of any faction will need to make only one topic, it's easier work.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

Forum suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion.   Forum suggestion. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 3:34 pm

Noone is stoping them to make one topic at the moment.

Every leader has freedom of how much topics he wants to make. And im cool with it. I dont think its essential and considering you are not a faction leader at the moment i have no idea why you bring this up.
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

Forum suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion.   Forum suggestion. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 4:34 pm

Lil Dan wrote:
Noone is stoping them to make one topic at the moment.

Exactly my thought. I think it's best if faction leaders should be allowed to manage their topic(s) however they want to as nobody is stopping them.

I honestly would go for a topic where there's the basic info, a discussion topic and a gallery where the screens are posted at.
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

Forum suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion.   Forum suggestion. Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:05 pm

Locking this, old topic + nobody is forbidden to do a single topic where it contains info.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion.   Forum suggestion. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum suggestion.
Page 1 of 1