West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Suggestion for car stealing.

Go down 
+7
Rick
Gran
peanutt
karlis
† Maniac †
gundus
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
11 posters
AuthorMessage
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

Suggestion for car stealing. Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion for car stealing.   Suggestion for car stealing. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:28 pm

Since many people just rush into a vehicle in order to get somewhere i had an idea.
I think we should add some sorta lockpick kit at 24/7 stores or at the tool shop.
When the player approaches a vehicle he/she must write /picklock in order to break into a car.
When the command is used a little timer would appear on the player's screen showing how much time left till the vehicle is getting opened. And in order to start the car the player must write /hotwire inside the vehicle (Driver seat of course.) in order to steal the vehicle.
Just like at the lockpick a little timer will appear how much time left till the car is hotwired.
Faction vehicles can be used by faction members but a rival faction can steal it by using a lockpick.
Tell me what you guys think.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for car stealing.   Suggestion for car stealing. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:13 pm

Good idea,or if you don't buy a lockpick you do /breakwindow or something and it takes more time?
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for car stealing.   Suggestion for car stealing. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Yes that's a good idea too.
But an auto /do would appear saying: "You can hear a car's window being breaked nearby."
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for car stealing.   Suggestion for car stealing. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:22 pm

cheers 1+
Back to top Go down
karlis
Post Lover
Post Lover
karlis

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for car stealing.   Suggestion for car stealing. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:56 pm

Obviously a +1 but this all sounds like LS-RP stuff, lol.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for car stealing.   Suggestion for car stealing. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:02 pm

Many other roleplay servers have the same stuff like this.
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for car stealing.   Suggestion for car stealing. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:14 pm

Yep nice idea from Jason and i agree his words and i think this better for server ... Very Happy
to $$$$$$$$$$$$ : We ain't LS-RP and we play here ... not impossible this is sounds like LS-RP ...nam'saying
[WCFL] WCL Hand +1
Back to top Go down
Gran
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for car stealing.   Suggestion for car stealing. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:14 pm

$$$$$$$$$$$$ wrote:
Obviously a +1 but this all sounds like LS-RP stuff, lol.
|
So what if it sounds like a LS-RP stuff that means we can't instal this to our server too ?
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for car stealing.   Suggestion for car stealing. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:10 pm

Will this be required to steal faction and civilian vehicles or just a civilian vehicles? Will civilians be required to do it for faction vehicles? What will happen to the factions that require their outsiders to use a civilian skin, but can use their vehicles? Will this way a civilian be available to role play a civilian car as his or be forced to steal it each time? Does the car have a broken lock forever after stolen or until the player logs out? Things like that will make the system too complicated and filled with issues when we don't have a vehicle ownership system right now. So, won't work in this stage.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for car stealing.   Suggestion for car stealing. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm

The lock of the stolen cars won't stay opened forever and anyone would steal a car except police.
The locks would be locked again if the car is destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Trickey
Known Player
Known Player
Trickey

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for car stealing.   Suggestion for car stealing. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:26 pm

Maniac wrote:
cheers 1+
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for car stealing.   Suggestion for car stealing. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:22 am

+1 This can work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for car stealing.   Suggestion for car stealing. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:33 am

+1, seen it before in other servers, good to keep noobs away from non RP car jacking.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for car stealing.   Suggestion for car stealing. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:30 am

The idea itself is good, but what 24/7 sells a specific Car Lock Pick Kit...
Lol, maybe a thug's 27/7.
Maybe there could be another place, or maybe you could buy the kit directy from a BOT Gun Dealer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for car stealing.   Suggestion for car stealing. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for car stealing.
Page 1 of 1