West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Robbery's((Different from the other suggestion))

Go down 
+3
Gran
peanutt
ThaBomb
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

Robbery's((Different from the other suggestion)) Empty
PostSubject: Robbery's((Different from the other suggestion))   Robbery's((Different from the other suggestion)) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:01 am

So i thought, that we could go in 24/7 shops and rob it with /robstore and earn about $500 since payday is $700. Cause payday is each hour and we pay too much for guns ect..So i thought that we could earn about $500 from robbing the store, to rob it again it should take another 1 hour and 30 minutes((Yes i know sols has the same idea but fk it.))So that yall think?
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Robbery's((Different from the other suggestion))   Robbery's((Different from the other suggestion)) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:28 am

Man i don't like /Rostore because i think every one has enough cash for buy something. and [PAYDAY] enough is enough ... 500$ not so much money for rob and if you want rob go and rob some player man.this ma opinion and i don't like to this server have /Robstore system same SOLS. WCL Hand [WCFL]
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: Robbery's((Different from the other suggestion))   Robbery's((Different from the other suggestion)) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:32 am

Here is why i suggested yeah everyone does have cash to buy something but then we waste our money and when we die, all our guns go and end up with small money. Yeah we can rob someone, but they always armed and with someone. [PAYDAY] is enough, but..As i said we waste it and have a small amount at the end, im not saying you need this suggestion im just saying if they want it cause it does earn some extra cash..
Back to top Go down
Gran
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: Robbery's((Different from the other suggestion))   Robbery's((Different from the other suggestion)) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:28 pm

So don't waste the money on the guns and everything will be allrigt.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Robbery's((Different from the other suggestion))   Robbery's((Different from the other suggestion)) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:39 pm

That's why people should stick to brawling more than shootouts or drive bies.
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: Robbery's((Different from the other suggestion))   Robbery's((Different from the other suggestion)) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:38 pm

Gran, if you dont have guns with you, people will come for shootouts and drive-bys when your unarmed, thats why i buy.
Back to top Go down
Domino
Known Player
Known Player
Domino

PostSubject: Re: Robbery's((Different from the other suggestion))   Robbery's((Different from the other suggestion)) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:43 pm

in my opinion the guns doesnt cost much.. for 700 you can buy a simple 9mm pistol IRL, it should be atleast 1500 on the server, that wayplayers won't be DMing so much, they will be focusing on RP fights, and will stop abusing /q to avoid loosing guns, becuase they won't have them to be lost Smile
Back to top Go down
Gran
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: Robbery's((Different from the other suggestion))   Robbery's((Different from the other suggestion)) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:21 pm

Paul wrote:
Gran, if you dont have guns with you, people will come for shootouts and drive-bys when your unarmed, thats why i buy.
I don't need to buy a guns becouse i'm not DM'ing like you or your faction friends or whinning about the guns when i loose.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Robbery's((Different from the other suggestion))   Robbery's((Different from the other suggestion)) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:28 pm

This is useless. You have like 80k and more IG, and now you ask for more money? me gusta
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Sly
Sly

PostSubject: Re: Robbery's((Different from the other suggestion))   Robbery's((Different from the other suggestion)) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:39 pm

Guns Do NOT cost a lot IG lol
And what you mean "same system sols"? I've seen/played other RP servers that have robbing store systems .. not gonna get into that subject anyway

If this was scripted, then an alarm system message for cops would have to be scripted
we get message where the robbery is at, time etc for example
and robbers have to wait couple seconds before robbery successful

i'm neutral on this one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robbery's((Different from the other suggestion))   Robbery's((Different from the other suggestion)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robbery's((Different from the other suggestion))
Page 1 of 1