West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[Seville Boulevard Families - Leader App.] Rick

Go down 
+3
David
Wh1t3
Rick
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rick
Legend
Legend

[Seville Boulevard Families - Leader App.] Rick Empty
PostSubject: [Seville Boulevard Families - Leader App.] Rick   [Seville Boulevard Families - Leader App.] Rick Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:16 pm

What's your In-Game name?: Rick
What's the name of the Gang/Faction your Applying to be Leader of?: Seville Boulevard Families
How long are you in this Gang/Faction?: None, but I'm part of this server since it started.
What's your rank in the Gang/Faction?: None.
Is this Gang/Faction active or in-active?: Inactive.
Why do you want to lead it?: I want to lead it because I want to try another faction, different from the past LSPD I have been part of for over a year, which proves my loyalty and commitment to joining a faction. I already have many plans concerning it and my character and our relation to other factions in it.
Do you have any members, ready to make Official members if your App. gets Accepted?: David, Mark.
Any other comments?: I have already thought and got the ideas to run the faction ready. I made the ranks, story and thought on the in character processes I will be doing in game. I already aquired two members for it who will help me. I will try to offer a good amount of realistic hood role play clashing with the single player story and fitting in the frame, while keeping the faction fresh of new ideas.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: [Seville Boulevard Families - Leader App.] Rick   [Seville Boulevard Families - Leader App.] Rick Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:24 pm

Big ass +1, good luck.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
David
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: [Seville Boulevard Families - Leader App.] Rick   [Seville Boulevard Families - Leader App.] Rick Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:45 pm

+1,One of the most loyal people i know,i'm sure you'll lead this faction well.
Back to top Go down
Anno_Jackson
Known Player
Known Player
Anno_Jackson

PostSubject: Re: [Seville Boulevard Families - Leader App.] Rick   [Seville Boulevard Families - Leader App.] Rick Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:39 pm

hmh..you really a loyal one..while i started play SLS...you was a [PD]=LSPD..+1 for you too. hope there wont be beef between you want Drip/Grip or what his nickname was..lol
Back to top Go down
Alex
WCL Player
WCL Player
Alex

PostSubject: Re: [Seville Boulevard Families - Leader App.] Rick   [Seville Boulevard Families - Leader App.] Rick Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:22 am

..YOu was verry loyal on Aftermath to PD... SO +1 man .good luck
Back to top Go down
Külaline

PostSubject: Re: [Seville Boulevard Families - Leader App.] Rick   [Seville Boulevard Families - Leader App.] Rick Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:20 am

I don't know if pederast's can lead Seville that good. Oh well i'll give you a +1.
Back to top Go down
Sharp As A Knife Ese!
Sharp As A Knife Ese!

PostSubject: Re: [Seville Boulevard Families - Leader App.] Rick   [Seville Boulevard Families - Leader App.] Rick Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:23 am

Saaaay Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Rick? Lead Sevile? Is it opposit day? I never ever expected him to RP in a black/gangsta gang , neither lead it ;S
Rigth now I ain't gona vote on anything.
Back to top Go down
Jonhy
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Jonhy

PostSubject: Re: [Seville Boulevard Families - Leader App.] Rick   [Seville Boulevard Families - Leader App.] Rick Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:00 am

+1 for Rick ;D
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: [Seville Boulevard Families - Leader App.] Rick   [Seville Boulevard Families - Leader App.] Rick Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:13 am

Accepted

Good luck, Rick. Compton will make you the Moderator of the SBF Section.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Seville Boulevard Families - Leader App.] Rick   [Seville Boulevard Families - Leader App.] Rick Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Seville Boulevard Families - Leader App.] Rick
Page 1 of 1