West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Seville Boulevard Families - Casefile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Macc
Hitman
Hitman
Macc

Seville Boulevard Families - Casefile Empty
PostSubject: Seville Boulevard Families - Casefile   Seville Boulevard Families - Casefile Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:10 pm

Seville Boulevard Families - Casefile 2lk2wc0
Case File: Seville Boulevard Families
Case Date: 29/08/1993
Opened By: Deputy Chief Joseph R. Malone
Priority: Medium
Seville Boulevard Families - Casefile Linepd
Information
Seville Boulevard Families, abbreviated SBF, are a Los Santos based street gang/set. Known as one of the oldest African-American gangs in the city since the seventies, their primary turf of operation is located in Playa Del Seville. They are known of representing their affiliation proudly with the color green. The once gang leader was Tarnell "Keelo" Williams who is now imprisoned, alongside Danny Browns who now takes the leader spot. Once part and a set of the notorious Orange Grove Families street gang, their connection with the other sets is now constantly switching on and off between positivity and negativity. A big portion of the already high crime crime rate in the east of the city is coming from their involvement or the area they are operating in. Different crimes they are linked with involve assault, homicide, robberies, gun dealing, drug dealing and vandalism. They are known to be fierce enemies with the Los Santos Ballas, being active in gang wars for territory, power and money. Some of the involved members are in the music industry as rap artists, probably using it as a legal cover or an opportunity to make more money. Officers dealing with them are strongly advised to be aware at all times, freely request backup for their own safety and be cautious when having to respond in the area.

Their recruitment consists generally of the youth, getting young boys involved, bonding in a relationship, then introducing them to small time work. As they age they are given more opportunities to prove themselves and be fully inducted into the gang, also known as being "ragged".

Activities
  • Armed and unarmed assaults.
  • Small time robberies.
  • Homicides, both related and non-gang related.
  • Neighborhood drug distribution.
  • Involvement in gun distribution.
  • Vandalism such as graffiti and property destruction.
  • Car jacking and grand theft auto.
  • Gang related violence.
Appearance
  • African-American.
  • Green clothing.
  • Seville Boulevard Families tattoos.
Internal Hierarchy
  • Leader/Co-Leader.
  • Original Gangster/Baby Gangster.
  • Tiny Gangster/Soldier.
  • Hoodrat.
Territory
  • Primary and fully at Playa Del Seville.
  • Frequently spotted in East Willowfield.
Seville Boulevard Families - Casefile 250pxseville
Seville Boulevard Families - Casefile Seville_TagSeville Boulevard Families - Casefile Version1w
ALLIES
Grove Street Families; Temple Drive Families
ENEMIES
Los Santos Ballas
Members
Suspect #1
Picture:
Seville Boulevard Families - Casefile 95711898
Name: Tarnell Williams ((Keelo))
Alias: Keelo; K'
Residence: Los Santos, Playa Del Seville, Seville Housing Projects, Apartment 12
Criminal Record: Available
Notes: Tarnell is known as a very unstable person mentally. In one moment he can be calm, in the other he can blow up in anger. Violence is part of him as he takes joy off it and has a long criminal record, being in the most wanted list. He takes pride from the gang that he is in and always represents it, following the street codes. As a subject he is highly uncooperative ranging from arrests to interrogations. From a recent questioning it was discovered he takes pills to tackle his mental issues. From the discussions at hand it was now fully confirmed that he is visibly a low intelligent individual who can barely use common sense to support normal thought. It is now considered for sure that he is not the so called "brain" behind the organization and is only a person who has one side - of violence. He is now blacklisted, do not try to speak with him, that is useless and you will only waste your time with no outcome. He was sentenced on a trial as guilty and sent to a mental institution on 10/10/1993.
If Tarnell Williams is showing the slighest kind of resisting to cooperate, then you have permission to taze him with full power.

Suspect #2
Picture:
Seville Boulevard Families - Casefile 106v
Name: Oscar Chiller (([SBF]Familie))
Alias: Fam'; Familie
Residence: Los Santos, Playa Del Seville, Loco Low Street, House 5
Notes: Oscar has been around the gang for a long time. Because of this and the fact that he spent time in prison and is still involved in the gang after his release, it is suspected that he is taking a top rank in it.

Suspect #3
Picture:
Name: Danny Browns (([SBF]Lil_Dan[GMR]))
Alias: Dan; Danny
Residence: Los Santos, Playa Del Seville, Seville Housing Projects, Apartment 11
Notes: Danny is known as a more low key member that tends to avoid police trouble. During Tarnell's time in prison, Danny kept the gang running. He is the less violent than the two and is considered the brain behind the organization. As a subject he is reasonable and down to earth. He is also a prominent rapper, part of the Green Masta Records.

Suspect #4
Picture:
Name: Jeffery Wayne (([SBF]Lil_Dog[UK]))
Alias: D; Dog; Lil Dog
Residence:
Notes: Not much is known about Jeffery at this stage. He was once arrested along with Keelo which maybe hints at some connection between them two. He was found dead on September 1st, 1993, shot down on 6th Street.

Suspect #5
Picture:
Seville Boulevard Families - Casefile 105ti
Name: Rexxar (([SBF]Rexxar))
Alias: Rex'; Rexxar
Residence:
Notes: Rexxar was first put into the case and then questioned after he was arrested with another gang member, Danny Browns. He appears to be reasonable as a subject, but also reserved and naive. He refused to talk or negotiate concerning the crime he was arrested for, even if it was certain and he could get all the blame. He was discovered dead on September 5th, 1993.

Suspect #6
Picture:
Seville Boulevard Families - Casefile 107d
Name: Darryl Johnson (([SBF]Macc))
Alias: Macc; Big Macc
Residence:
Notes: Darryl is member and is associated with the gang, often being seen in the presence of other members of the gang. His behavior we established so far is one of a typical street gangster along with all the stereotypes that come. No further information was established so far.

Suspect #7
Picture:
Name: Treshawn Johnson (([SBF]Bullet))
Alias: Bullet; B'
Residence: Willowfield, 6th Street
Criminal record: Available
Notes: Lost young kid, only 17 years old. Seen much around with other Seville members. He committed homicide and robbery at September 11th 1993 and was sentenced in jail. He's probably very low ranked in Seville since he's young and very rookie-a-like.

Suspect #8
Picture:
Name: Larenz Taylor (([SBF]Peanutt))
Alias: P'; Pea'; Peanutt
Residence:
Criminal record: Available
Notes: None
Reports
August 23, 1993
Quote :
During a pursuit, suspects fled by vehicle, then by foot into a housing project located in Playa Del Seville. After refusing to exit the building and in fear of them being possibly armed, SWAT was called in. Before and during the raid, the suspects inside opened fire at the officers, injuring one, who later recovered. After SWAT handled the situation, arrests took place, after which the house was frisked and a large sum of marijuana and weapons were found in the rooms.
Seville Boulevard Families - Casefile Gunsweed1012612
Involvement: Suspect #3
- Deputy Chief Joseph R. Malone
August 28, 1993
Quote :
After a long pursuit in east Los Santos ranging from neighborhoods to off-road spots, four police cruisers and a helicopter managed to stop Tarnell "Keelo" Williams and his accomplice Jeffery Wayne. They were then put under arrest.
Involvement: Suspect #1 ; Suspect #4
August 31, 1993
Quote :
Short pursuit with a bicycle, rode by Tarnell "Keelo" Williams ended in his arrest. A in-dept interrogation followed for the committed crime and the case file was made by CRASH officer Chris Steiner and Deputy Chief Joseph Malone. After confessing his crime, the latter subject about his involvement in gang activity was talked about. In it, he was very unreasonable to the different respectable advises and plans for limiting the violence and crime activity with his influence towards the police. The discussion ended with him making death threats to police officers. Later it was established that he takes medication, as confirmed by Commander Mark Wilson.
* Audio tape attached with Keelo confirming the crime he was arrested for ; being uncooperative ; telling a story about killing a Ballas gang member with his gang members, using a knife ; making death threats to the police ; laughing afterwards. *
Involvement: Suspect #1
August 31, 1993
Quote :
Several police units responded to an alarm call at a Willowfield located market. Upon arriving, two male suspects, later identified as Danny Browns and Rexxar, were spotted exiting the building while being visibly armed. They entered their vehicle and failed to comply to orders to exit, as they drove away. The chase didn't last long as the vehicle broke and they attempted to flee by foot. Both of them were caught at different locations. Danny Browns was transported to a hospital as he was injured, while Rexxar was arrested and transported to the station. There Rexxar was put under questioning about the crime. Keeping a normal behavior during the questions, he appeared accessible to talk to as a person, not being hostile, but was also not very open and dodged questions about the crime. Later they were both processed.
Involvement: Suspect #3 ; Suspect #5
- Deputy Chief Joseph Malone
September 1, 1993
Quote :
Jeffery Wayne was found dead on 6th Street, shot down. Investigation afterwards and witness reports lead to no further evidence concerning the crime and it's perpetrator.
Involvement: Suspect #4
- Deputy Chief Joseph Malone
September 4, 1993
Quote :
An undercover officer -- Craig Gibson was found murdered in an alley located in Ganton. Moments after the EMS arrived he was pronounced dead on spot. Inside his vehicle, documents were found containing pictures of Green Masta Records' studio located in Playa Del Seville. The pictures showed the rooms containing different illegal drugs and weapons.
- Chief of Police Joseph Malone
September 5, 1993
Quote :
Rexxar was found murdered, evidence from the crime scene points to nowhere. The cause was probably gang related violence or an internal dispute.
Involvement: Suspect #5
September 5, 1993
Quote :
Danny Browns was arrested after a successful SWAT operation was performed for his capture in Playa Del Seville, led by SWAT Commander Joseph Malone. The reason for it was an active arrest warrant, issued the same day by the court of law. Upon arriving, he was placed in the cells, then taken into questioning with a lawyer present. With full evidence, there was no way out of a hard punishment, so a deal was offered. In exchange I began discussing various points of his involvement in the gang case file and the gang itself. The conversation was recorded on video and audio via the room camera. Different topics were brought up and new information was gathered.
* VHS Tape of Dan sitting on a chair and talking to Rick, Mark and a third officer *
Transcript of the full conversation:
Spoiler:
Involvement: Suspect #3
September 11, 1993
Quote :
In early evening, I, Officer Jacky Weston received 911 call about homicide at the Playa Del Seville liquor store. I didn't waste time but hasted to the liquor store. As I arrived, there was a lot of green clothed people around the store but they all started to walk away as I arrived.

At first, I closed the area with line and I took my investigation bag and checked what happened; Korean shopkeeper was shot twice in chest and 30 bottles of liquor was missing. There was pretty much blood. As I was checking interior of store, I saw a abandoned sentinel in front of store. I took my bag and went to check it out, as it was in crime scene. I put my latex gloves on and started to investigate

I first looked in trunk, I found some of the stolen bottles, I wrapped them in evidence bag and continued my investigation inside the vehicle interior. As suprised as I was, I found more bottles, glock 17 which was used lately and shotgun. I took 'em and the bottles from the bag and placed them in my car trunk and took the evidence to CID lab.

Later, as Commander and head of the CID Mark Wilson and Chief Joseph Malone arrived on duty, They joined the investigation and helped out. We returned to store and took the CCTV tape and witness statements. The statements were proven false as the investigation was moving on.

We went back to PD and checked the finger prints from the guns and bottles and we checked the CCTV. As CID and Chief was continuing investigation, I went look for suspect since I got his descriptions. Not too long, I spotted him near crime scene and took him in custody.

At Interrogating room, he denied everything but soon broke down since we had clear evidence against him.

Involvement: Suspect #7
- Police Officer I Jacky Weston
October 6, 1993
Quote :
During our patrol, we responded to a dispatch about a shootout in an El Corona located liquor store. Upon arriving, the front and the store were empty. Me and my partner Police Officer I Sebastian Mangano walked in and headed to look around. We found a dead body in the back yard of the store, shot multiply times in the chest. Immediately calling for coroners and crime scene units, we headed to the main witness, the store owner. He gave a brief description of the three suspects who got in confrontation with the victim identified Jose Hernandez.

What he said mattered a little, not being able to spot them much. He had a video tape showing the front, inside and back. It all started in the front after the suspects pulled over. They engaged in a dialog with the victim, who then got into a confrontation with them and pulled his gun out. Upon that, the suspects took their weapons out also and the shoot out began. They used various weapons, including an AK-47 in the hands of one of the suspects. The victim made a run for it, heading to the back, where he was shot down and finished, by the words of the store owner and the video tape proving it. After that, the car speeded out. The vehicle is a gray Sentinel, registration XY000RD. We checked the registration and it came out to be reported stolen. In the victim's pocket, we found a letter saying, quote "Meet at Playa Del Seville 20:00". The suspects were visibly prepared for what happened, most of them being disguised or masked with different clothing, none identification can be made or clear pictures of a warrant search taken. It should be noted that they were all dressed in primary green. My unit then headed off the scene and left the CSI units to pick the evidence up. Numerous bullets were found in the liquor building and nearby surroundings, many of which picked up. No finger prints or weapons so far have been found. Later the day an air support unit circled the nearby areas, searching for the car, with no success. Later it was reported that the same car was spotted going to Playa del Seville and stopping there.

Because of the evidence from the letter in the victim's pocket, the green clothing, the disguise and the heavy weaponry they posessed (AK-47 mentioned foremost), we suspect that Seville Boulevard Families are primary involved in this surely gang related crime.
Involvement: Unknown

- Chief of Police Joseph R. Malone
October 10, 1993
Quote :
The LSPD had to face a heated situation today, as four heavily armed criminals took an Italian man hostage in a Verona Beach restaurant. The person who's life was at stake was later identified as Salvatore Leone. Other than that, the building was empty and no other civilians were endangered. SWAT then arrived on scene, led by Commander Joseph Malone, taking control of the situation. The street, area and building were all sealed off tightly, making sure no getaway points were available.

The on-scene negotiator got into contact with the offenders, who were represented by Tarnell "Keelo" Williams, the well-known notorious leader of the Seville Boulevard Families gang. Demands were made, as the police proceeded to work on various tactics to provide the rescue of the hostage with nothing other than a positive outcome. Time passed, until both sides agreed that an officer was to be send in the building unarmed. The risky gamble provided to be successful as the police gathered more information and were fully aware of the condition of the hostage.

Forced by time and the conditions at hand, the police had to provide a helicopter on the roof of the building, along with a classified amount of money in a briefcase. The four suspects then released the hostage into the hands of the negotiator and took off with it, hoping to escape from the situation. Unfortunately for them, the air vehicle provided was purposely low on fuel. Followed on take off, units both on air and land were after the helicopter. Because of the low fuel, the criminal group was forced to perform an emergency landing on the outskirts of the city, as measured and planned by the police. The landing happened just north of the East Beach freeway. The units then moved and performed the arrests, as the criminals couldn't respond back. Three were arrested and one died in the process of getting away. The hostage was taken into a hospital and his condition was stable, having an injury on the hand area. The money in the briefcase were also recovered and returned to the police resources vault.

The main perpetrator of the situation, Tarnell "Keelo" Williams faced a speed-trial in the main city courts. After the testimonies and evidence were delivered, Judge Martin Kikiwi ruled Williams to be guilty and sent into a mental institution center. The decision was based off the fact that Williams has a mental condition for which he takes medication. The other two accomplices were faced in court also and received smaller penalties for their involvement, being transferred to jail after.
Involvement: Suspect #1 ; Suspect #7 ; Suspect #8

Back to top Go down

Seville Boulevard Families - Casefile
Page 1 of 1