West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Admin team is lazy

Go down 
+10
Leaning
DoughBoy
Kat
A.O
karlis
gundus
Micklo
Buhinc
Compton/Kollay
тесhnique
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
U.N. Owen
Owner
Owner
U.N. Owen

Admin team is lazy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin team is lazy   Admin team is lazy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:10 am

Jefferson wrote:
Listen Owen,
deal with your problems before thinking about us. We'll find a solution for our "problem" while you're dealing with more important things. Losing your house is a big thing, and we don't want someone on the world lose his/her house because we demand to much.
It's not really a big "problem" as this has happened to me before, I can handle it. Couple of months and everything will be right as rain again. Just bear with me, That's all i'm saying. Everything will work out eventually (Applying to both me and here).
Back to top Go down
Leaning
Banned Player
Banned Player
Leaning

Admin team is lazy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin team is lazy   Admin team is lazy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:16 pm

It's not that we need new scripts right now, But a update once a while would improve WCL. You could make a topic on WCL about scripters, i'm sure hidden talent will reveal itself. Not everyone wants a reward for scripting.
Back to top Go down

Admin team is lazy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2