West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Lil Dan, an admin.

Go down 
+4
OLD_SCHOOL
Macc
Rhyme
Notorious Mario
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

Lil Dan, an admin.  Empty
PostSubject: Lil Dan, an admin.    Lil Dan, an admin.  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 am

Your server name: Irrelevant.

When did this happen (date, time)?: Today.

Who are you reporting?: Lil Dan.

What are you reporting this person for?: Flaming.

Evidence:
Lil_Dan wrote:
Cancer faking drama queen strikes.
https://west-life.forummo.com/t2234p10-religion

Two in a row with the cancer jokes. Great, fucking fantastic. Really. Why do I play on WCL again? Years of abuse! okay

An admin though. Really. I'm getting flamed by a MEMBER of YOUR staff. Come on.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Lil Dan, an admin.    Lil Dan, an admin.  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:53 am

You know, this was real prejudice.
I got a chance to see it myself.
I mean, yeah, I'm surprised, coming from an admin.
At the same time though, I'm not surprised, especially when it's Dan.
I mean Dan, to be honest, your kind of lazy.
Okay, so, I thought up this small comparison.
Forum Reports Handled
Dan - 7
Rick - About 30
White - About 25

Activity
Dan - Inactive Admin
Rick - Active Admin
White - Active Admin
Mark - Active Admin
Etc, others are basicly WAY more active.

Roleplay
Dan, compared to all the admins, your RP is poor.
White, Rick, Miami, etc, they can RP very well.
To be honest, your RP is overrated, no offense.

Lastly, it seems as if you, Dan, BARELY do any work in here, if not, any work.
Also, last thing, Mario taught you roleplay, he said it was back in WHF with Keelo.
He also said he LIKED ya' as a friend, past tense.
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: Lil Dan, an admin.    Lil Dan, an admin.  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:55 am

Lil Dan, an admin.  Tumblr_loa1gj8znG1qc98m3

Thank you! Glad to see SOMEONE knows where I'm coming from!
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: Lil Dan, an admin.    Lil Dan, an admin.  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:14 am

81 views, no responses. Huh.
Back to top Go down
Macc
Hitman
Hitman
Macc

PostSubject: Re: Lil Dan, an admin.    Lil Dan, an admin.  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:03 pm

I don't really see that as an 'insult' that deserves to be reported to be honest. Rolling Eyes

------

And Rhyme - don't talk too much because you ain't better either. People have their lifes to deal with. Plus, you ain't no admin to talk like that. Look at yourself for once.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Lil Dan, an admin.    Lil Dan, an admin.  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:08 pm

You provoked him and how is that a flame? grow up Mario
Back to top Go down
Midge
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Midge

PostSubject: Re: Lil Dan, an admin.    Lil Dan, an admin.  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:56 pm

Oh, Look at Dan's Respect.. Mario.. From what I Remember Dan had respect.. Got anything to do with u why he has - 27 ?
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: Lil Dan, an admin.    Lil Dan, an admin.  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:02 pm

Dave says something, he gets a BAN warn.

Dan says something WORSE, he doesn't get shit.

Huh.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Lil Dan, an admin.    Lil Dan, an admin.  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:09 am

What's this?
Agreed with Mario, I mean, just 'cause people are admins they get to break rules?
Normal players break rules, get warns, etc., when an admin breaks a rule, ignored.
What the fuck is this?
Also, to Macc, in all honesty, I think your defending Dan because he's an SBF.
So, yeah...
People, open your freaking eyes, if someone else would have said what Dan did, he would probably get a warn.
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: Lil Dan, an admin.    Lil Dan, an admin.  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:17 am

I just wanted to report a member for wrong doing. I do not care what position he has within the server, whatever his authority level is. He is a player.
Back to top Go down
Api
Rambo
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Lil Dan, an admin.    Lil Dan, an admin.  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:34 am

What the fuck?You are saying bullshit about Christianity and you are provoking both Dan and both everyone who is a Christian here...Oh and that was a flame?
"Cancer faking drama queen strikes." is a flame?Oh,i will cry...

Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Lil Dan, an admin.    Lil Dan, an admin.  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:20 pm

Im sorry i didn't saw this topic..

First: Rhyme, i officially apologize to you cause im too inactive and cant handle all the reports and stuff and im barely online, even when im online i ignore them, wanna know why? Cause all reporters/reported people are butthurt and i cant see 2 of them using common sense to solve them and i got fucking enough problems IRL that im nervous at 24/7, for instance, im kinda "dropped" (by dropped i mean i dont go to it at all) out of high school, live in the small town where i have no much choice to work and i dont know what to do out of my life.

and rhyme, how you can say my RP is overrated when i dont even remember a single roleplaying minute between me and you?

Second: Mario, i always liked you as friend untill i knew you better, you are spoiled and cry for every little thing, i wouldnt threat you like that if you wouldn't act as complete jerk with no common sense for other people opinions. You only hear yourself no matter what..

Lil Dan wrote:
I hate this kind of topics cause of flame wars, not flame on christians vs muslims but on religious people against the atheist.. If i see flame based on religion, user will be banned on 2 days. (Yeah, this is for atheist's also, so dont act an asshole)

Wasnt i clear enough?? and this is your response

Notorious Mario wrote:
Jesus was a murdering scumbag with judgmental ways and a lack of human mercy. He says to love God more then your parents, I say.. FUCK YOU, I LOVE MY FAMILY, I don't care if you're Jesus. Magical sky myth.

Be happy i didnt banned you.
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: Lil Dan, an admin.    Lil Dan, an admin.  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:34 pm

Ban me? You come into a religion topic and don't expect controversy?
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: Lil Dan, an admin.    Lil Dan, an admin.  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:37 pm

I'm about as spoiled as an Ethiopian refugee. I don't have ANYTHING that any of you don't have, and I've been here longer then you Dan.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Lil Dan, an admin.    Lil Dan, an admin.  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:39 pm

Notorious Mario wrote:
I'm about as spoiled as an Ethiopian refugee. I don't have ANYTHING that any of you don't have, and I've been here longer then you Dan.
That has nothing to do with anything Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: Lil Dan, an admin.    Lil Dan, an admin.  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:43 pm

Yes it does. I have been given less in a longer time-span, as opposed to him having more in a shorter time-span, thus I am not "spoiled."
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Lil Dan, an admin.    Lil Dan, an admin.  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:23 pm

Notorious Mario wrote:
Yes it does. I have been given less in a longer time-span, as opposed to him having more in a shorter time-span, thus I am not "spoiled."
Have you ever looked at yourself in the mirror and asked why is that happening?

if i was the first player that ever joined this server... Would i have right to mock some religion and think thats cool and view myself as better person?

I wanted to stop the controversy, not to expend it, and i didnt wanted to ban you neither WARN you cause i liked you as friend, the sentence i said was to calm myself down instead of ban warn you for not respecting my warning in the topic.
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: Lil Dan, an admin.    Lil Dan, an admin.  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:47 pm

Was insulting my past really necessary? I'm not saying I was completely in-line, however you have much more to lose, considering you're an admin and all, y'know?
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Lil Dan, an admin.    Lil Dan, an admin.  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:54 pm

Notorious Mario wrote:
Was insulting my past really necessary? I'm not saying I was completely in-line, however you have much more to lose, considering you're an admin and all, y'know?

Now i regret what i said.. why the fk i didnt warned you or banned on day..
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: Lil Dan, an admin.    Lil Dan, an admin.  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:56 pm

I have no prior forum warnings. I'm actually a pretty good boy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: Lil Dan, an admin.    Lil Dan, an admin.  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:00 am

This report can be closed by the way. I didn't wan't it to be an utter fuck-fest with people posting when they shouldn't be. If I have an issue with another admin, I'll PM a lead next time to avoid community bias, thank you!
Back to top Go down
MarkNiko
Legend
Legend
MarkNiko

PostSubject: Re: Lil Dan, an admin.    Lil Dan, an admin.  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:05 am

Notorious Mario wrote:
I have no prior forum warnings. I'm actually a pretty good boy. Very Happy

a good boy doesnt keep double posting trolling and yes, consider THAT a warning

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lil Dan, an admin.    Lil Dan, an admin.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lil Dan, an admin.
Page 1 of 1