West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Religion.

Go down 
+11
►Randy◄
Jojo
Rhyme
MarkNiko
Barry
Notorious Mario
Shanked
[AFK]Lil Dan
OLD_SCHOOL
Herbalist
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

Religion. - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion.   Religion. - Page 1 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:50 pm

Notorious Mario wrote:
Jesus was a murdering scumbag with judgmental ways and a lack of human mercy. He says to love God more then your parents, I say.. FUCK YOU, I LOVE MY FAMILY, I don't care if you're Jesus. Magical sky myth.

Cancer faking drama queen strikes.

(this just show how Atheist are such an assholes toward the Religious people, if someone would disrespect my religion infront of me i would smack his face)
Back to top Go down
MarkNiko
Legend
Legend
MarkNiko

Religion. - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion.   Religion. - Page 1 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:59 pm

Lil_Dan wrote:
(this just show how Atheist are such an assholes toward the Religious people)

That is like saying all black people are bad = racism hahafun

Im atheist and i basicly dont care about religion, it's up to them if they wanna belive in it or not, i aint gonna bitch about if ppl belive in it or not aslong as they dont try to convert me.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

Religion. - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion.   Religion. - Page 1 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:05 am

Mark-Niko wrote:
Lil_Dan wrote:
(this just show how Atheist are such an assholes toward the Religious people)

That is like saying all black people are bad = racism hahafun

Im atheist and i basicly dont care about religion, it's up to them if they wanna belive in it or not, i aint gonna bitch about if ppl belive in it or not aslong as they dont try to convert me.

awww screw you XD now i regret about saying that all atheist are assholes XD

(jk, i didnt meant all anyway)
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

Religion. - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion.   Religion. - Page 1 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:54 am

Lil_Dan wrote:
Notorious Mario wrote:
Jesus was a murdering scumbag with judgmental ways and a lack of human mercy. He says to love God more then your parents, I say.. FUCK YOU, I LOVE MY FAMILY, I don't care if you're Jesus. Magical sky myth.

Cancer faking drama queen strikes.

(this just show how Atheist are such an assholes toward the Religious people, if someone would disrespect my religion infront of me i would smack his face)
No need for flame...
Back to top Go down
Jojo
Known Player
Known Player
Jojo

Religion. - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion.   Religion. - Page 1 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:16 am

im Chritian, more especificly, Protestant, more specificly, Lutheran

I believe in God and Jesus Christ.

But There's only 1 religion i just disagree about, and that is Catholicism, its just reidicolous and if you do some research, in the past it just screw Europe, in a full way and not only Europe but America too...

Its the most useless worthless so called "religion" ever.

Freaking Italians/Spanishs

Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

Religion. - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion.   Religion. - Page 1 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:08 am

Jojo wrote:
im Chritian, more especificly, Protestant, more specificly, Lutheran

I believe in God and Jesus Christ.

But There's only 1 religion i just disagree about, and that is Catholicism, its just reidicolous and if you do some research, in the past it just screw Europe, in a full way and not only Europe but America too...

Its the most useless worthless so called "religion" ever.

Freaking Italians/Spanishs

*Cough* popa *cough*
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

Religion. - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion.   Religion. - Page 1 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:12 am

I believe in God, but not much of a 100% believer like i go to church or shit. (No i don't go to Church, i find it's a waste of time in my life tbh)
bluntWCL Handfuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

Religion. - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion.   Religion. - Page 1 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:03 am

....here we go again, and by the way, I don't think religion is supposed to be braught up in the forums.
Back to top Go down
Herbalist
Known Player
Known Player
Herbalist

Religion. - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion.   Religion. - Page 1 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:30 am

I just wanted people to discuss, not to start flaming.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

Religion. - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion.   Religion. - Page 1 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:35 pm

Notorious Mario wrote:

And who gave you parents?The Lizard king or God that made all people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Craig
Known Player
Known Player
Craig

Religion. - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion.   Religion. - Page 1 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:25 pm

Here's what I think about religion.
Religion. - Page 1 689555_700b_v1
Religion. - Page 1 1746924_700b
Religion. - Page 1 299310_700b
Religion. - Page 1 608745_700b

OH and a video too.

Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

Religion. - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion.   Religion. - Page 1 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:40 pm

Just one word:
LOL!
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

Religion. - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion.   Religion. - Page 1 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:41 pm

Craig wrote:
Here's what I think about religion.
Religion. - Page 1 689555_700b_v1
Religion. - Page 1 1746924_700b
Religion. - Page 1 299310_700b
Religion. - Page 1 608745_700b

OH and a video too.

1.I'm an Atheist and i don't care about other's beliefs.Me personally I tend to explore different religions well that's just me
2.Your post is extremely offensive towards people in religions dude just because you don't believe in something doesn't give you the right to mock.
3.Second picture is complete ignorance since Atheism is NOT
a religion it's a lifestyle that includes no religions beliefs and mainly that picture is a complete ignorance.
Back to top Go down
Craig
Known Player
Known Player
Craig

Religion. - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion.   Religion. - Page 1 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:36 pm

Like someone said:everyone has the right to their opinion. I think religions in general are bullshit. Don't like my opinion? Then I guess you have come here and kick my wass or w/e.
The only thing that was wrong on the picture where atheism was mentioned was the title. It should have said "beliefs of the world". And those pictures reflect of what I think of religion.

All religions are just made up stories of smart people, who wanted to control a country full of people. That's why religion began. Unfortunately people nowadays are too dumb to realise how stupid they really are.

Example the pope. He supports helping the poor and w/e, but he sits on a fucking golden chair. Same with churches. They ask money to donate for the people on the streets, why can't the fucking people on the streets move in the church and live there? All religions have logic fails in them but morons allways find a way in this world.

The end.
Back to top Go down
Herbalist
Known Player
Known Player
Herbalist

Religion. - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion.   Religion. - Page 1 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:48 pm

Craig wrote:
Like someone said:everyone has the right to their opinion. I think religions in general are bullshit. Don't like my opinion? Then I guess you have come here and kick my wass or w/e.
The only thing that was wrong on the picture where atheism was mentioned was the title. It should have said "beliefs of the world". And those pictures reflect of what I think of religion.

All religions are just made up stories of smart people, who wanted to control a country full of people. That's why religion began. Unfortunately people nowadays are too dumb to realise how stupid they really are.

Example the pope. He supports helping the poor and w/e, but he sits on a fucking golden chair. Same with churches. They ask money to donate for the people on the streets, why can't the fucking people on the streets move in the church and live there? All religions have logic fails in them but morons allways find a way in this world.

The end.
So you call religious people morons? All religions are just made up stories? I bet without internet you couldnt name biggest worlds religions, so then what about knowing them? Find out what buddha learns, and NO, buddha isnt a god, there was a lot of buddhas.
Back to top Go down
Craig
Known Player
Known Player
Craig

Religion. - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion.   Religion. - Page 1 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:50 pm

There are no what if's. The internet exists, and I found out what bullshit religion is in my opinion. WHy would you guys even care what my opinion is on my religion? Unless you want me to follow your religion, by trying to argue with me and put sense into my mind how STUNNING religion is.

Don't get me wrong, I believe that there are lots of things in this world which we cannot understand and probably never will. But that there is a "god" or some other important person whom started all this? I don't think everything needs to be scientifically explained, but religion is just plain stupid in my opinion.

I'm not saying people who are religious are stupid morons because humans have been brainwashed with religion for centuries. THE WHOLE GODDAMN WORLD is based on religion. And that's something we can't escape.

LEt's say Communism would have taken over the world, and there would be a communism order in the world for 500 years. People wouldn't know how to get through without it anymore cause they are accustomed to it, and don't want change. Exactly the same thing with religion. People are so accustomed to it they don't know how to live without "believing in some higher person or purpose."
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

Religion. - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion.   Religion. - Page 1 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:56 pm

Meebo wrote:
Notorious Mario wrote:

And who gave you parents?The Lizard king or God that made all people.
Or maybe Evolution is right?
Back to top Go down
Craig
Known Player
Known Player
Craig

Religion. - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion.   Religion. - Page 1 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:07 pm

Admins lock this topic.

First of all most of us are still kids and here we are arguing about religion. Most people can't even prove what they choose to speak of.(including me) Let's stop this arguement, this is the LAST place we should argue abou religion.

Patience.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

Religion. - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion.   Religion. - Page 1 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:11 pm

This topic was always going to cause this ammount of shit.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

Religion. - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion.   Religion. - Page 1 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:39 pm

*Sigh*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Religion. - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion.   Religion. - Page 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Religion.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: