West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Admin Heads | Which admin to contact when needed?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rick
Legend
Legend

Admin Heads | Which admin to contact when needed? Empty
PostSubject: Admin Heads | Which admin to contact when needed?   Admin Heads | Which admin to contact when needed? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:12 pm

I'll notify any players that are wondering with which administrator to talk to when needed or how to proceed with an issue they have.

Head of Administrators
Compton Admin Heads | Which admin to contact when needed? I_icon_pm
The head of the administrators handles and watches over the work of any administrator. He has a big saying in who joins the administrator team and so on. If you have any complaints, reports, questions or similar about anything admin-related, you private message him.

Head of Factions
White Admin Heads | Which admin to contact when needed? I_icon_pm
He manages and handles the faction leader applies, having a big say in them. He is obligated to closely watch of how the factions in the server act, and take actions if they are excessively wrongdoing as a group. He may accept or remove faction leaders (only with valid reasons). He also must role play with the applicants in order to determine their role play level. Keeps track of the leader activities and takes measurements if they are inactive. If you have questions about anything faction related, your leader application or feel like you wish to report a whole faction - private message him.

Head of Forums
Compton Admin Heads | Which admin to contact when needed? I_icon_pm
Controls the forum message board. Has to update it and keep it under control. Is required to make sure that the forum rules are enforced properly. Regularly tracks forum ban warns and performs them when required. Constantly updates several topics, maintaining them properly. If you have a question about anything forum related, ranging from profiles to posts to suggestions to reports - private message him.

Head of Events
Meebo Admin Heads | Which admin to contact when needed? I_icon_pm
Is responsible for the server events that happen and take place. He is the person who considers and accepts an event suggestion or creates such an event himself. On the forum, he posts in the event suggestions, leaving his opinion on which suggestion is decent and can be done. In-game, he controls and looks after of of how the event is going through. Making sure everybody follows the rules, he may exclude people out of the event or determine who is fit for it. If you have any questions about a past event, an event you want to do or your event suggestion - private message him.

Head of Helpers
White Admin Heads | Which admin to contact when needed? I_icon_pm
Has a big word in choosing, proposing and managing the server helpers. He is the one to show how the work is to the new-coming helpers. He makes sure they are properly doing their job and can take actions about them otherwise, such as removing them from their position. Do you have any questions, reports or complaints about the helper position or the helpers themselves? Private message him.

Chief Financial Officer
U.N. Owen Admin Heads | Which admin to contact when needed? I_icon_pm
Manages evaluation of all server contributions as well as researching and creating new donation options, also in charge of host maintenance and regular file/account backups. If you have any enquiries about donating or suggesting research on new donation options, contact the Chief Financial Officer.

Any scripting or mapping questions go to Compton.
Back to top Go down

Admin Heads | Which admin to contact when needed?
Page 1 of 1