West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction

Go down 
+10
Kat
Jiggy
Trazz
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
gundus
Rocce
Twista[Hustlah]
Sharkie
|:DeezNawtz:|
тесhnique
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction Empty
PostSubject: Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction   Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:45 am

Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction X_66923e9f

Introduction
Solntsevskaya Bratva or Solntsevskaya Brigada is a criminal organisation which started in Moscow,Solntsevo early in 80's and till nowadays.
Organisation is known for racket, car jacking, street fights and mostly for their violence.
In early 90's part of the organisation moved to San Andreas,Los Santos, organisation started their business in USA and still doing the same criminal activities in Russia.

History
Solntsevskaya Bratva was formed in Moscow,Solntsevo, it was only one of very much different criminal organisations in Russia, the first leader of organisation was Semyon "Grozniy" Groznov.
Organisation started doing much criminal activities at the beginning of 90's.
Racket was the main thing which was doing every criminal organisation in Russia, Solntsevskaya Bratva was in this criminal business too, they started from small shops. More young people wanted to become someone in criminal world, more people became a part of Solntsevskaya Bratva, Sergei Kaverin was one of them young criminal faces, Sergei was earning respect from the side of high commanders.
September 3, 1992 - Sergei with his crew was at illegal boxing fights at some old airport, there Sergei noticed his main enemy from Izmailovskaya Bratva, it was Andrei Prohorov, as Sergei was looking at Andrei he noticed a knife in Andrei's hand, that scared Sergei a bit, then some of the people who was watching the boxing fights started a massive fight and Sergei with his crew started defending themselves from angry people who just wanted to fight with someone, fights was going on, then Sergei noticed Andrei coming to him with a knife in hands, Sergei took out Colt-45 and when Andrei came close to him Sergei shot him..
Next day Police was already searching for Sergei around Moscow, they was searching at his own house, popular dance clubs in these days and more places, high commanders of organisation decide to send Sergei to USA, they made him a fake passport and fake tickets.
After few days Sergei moved to USA, but everything not that good, high commanders told him to start a little organisation in Los Santos and send half of the earnings back to Moscow every month, Sergei bought a little apartaments in Little Moscow and met some of his old friends from Moscow there, they organised the criminal organisation in USA, that was only a start of their criminal story in USA...

Out Of Character information
First of all, this faction is made just for some unique roleplay, if this will get accepted as official, good, if it won't get accepted it's not a problem for us.
Second, this faction is a mix of street gang and a mafia, this faction have their territory which they secure much as they can, this faction do much gang brawls and more street stuff, but when high commanders say, this gang turn into some mafia, they take weapons, cars and go on their "job".
Third, mostly we RP without a weapons, we need weapons only on a missions or in some shootouts, when we RP at our neighborhood we don't take weapons with us, even if we have a weapon we don't take it out and don't walk with a gun in hands, if we take it out we do it in some close place, for most of outsiders and low ranked insiders gun should be something like "WOW, you have a gun?".

Research

Last edited by superTECHNIQUE! on Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction   Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:46 am

Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction   Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:46 am

Reserved.
Back to top Go down
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction   Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:52 am

Good luck to us. Let's take this far.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTGM5
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction   Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:17 am

Yeah, I will try to end this thread till tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sharkie
Gangsta
Gangsta
Sharkie

PostSubject: Re: Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction   Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:06 am

I voted for Russia Mafia,can I join it with my alt?
Back to top Go down
Twista[Hustlah]
Twista[Hustlah]

PostSubject: Re: Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction   Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:49 am

Nice
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction   Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:35 am

Off we go.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction   Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:53 am

Can someone give me a mod for u guys?
Support.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction   Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:14 pm

Didn't have a chance to roleplay as a Russian before so, expect to see me around.

Nikolai Stetchkov.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction   Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:25 pm

Sharkie wrote:
I voted for Russia Mafia,can I join it with my alt?
Sure!
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction   Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:20 pm

MAIN POST UPDATED!
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction   Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:34 pm

Still sticking to the Firstname_Lastname format?
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction   Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:38 pm

Yes, I stick to this format because we don't have [Tags].
Waiting for someone in-game.
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction   Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:52 pm

I have alot of Russian Mafia experience.Been RPing here in RM and on other server's too.I'll join this with my ALT for sure.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction   Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:01 pm

How about we go in game?
Back to top Go down
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction   Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:09 pm

Sure, coming soon.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction   Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:37 pm

Im sorry, not able to come in game today, see you all tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction   Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:38 pm

Will be joining this with my alt account. By the way, Technique, do you know a Russian Name for me? As you said earlier in-game.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction   Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:42 pm

My suggestion of Russian name for you would be: Viktor Zukovsky, if you like that.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction   Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:44 pm

Thanks for the name Whack. Will go in-game in a moment, someone joining me?
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction   Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:54 pm

I will, possibly.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction   Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:46 pm

Good luck, guys !
Back to top Go down
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction   Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 5:06 pm

DOPE ass RP today.

Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction Sa-mp-840

Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction Sa-mp-847

Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction Sa-mp-849
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction   Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 5:31 pm

Had cool RP with Technique and Darryl. Will post pics in a moment.
EDIT(Ignore the Wiz Khalifa mod, still looking for good mafia mods):
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction   Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solntsevskaya Bratva - Unofficial faction
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next