West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Unofficial groups.

Go down 
+4
Rick
Rhyme
quixxx
8 posters
AuthorMessage
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

Unofficial groups. Empty
PostSubject: Unofficial groups.   Unofficial groups. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:15 am

What yall think of an unofficial group ((no matter what, Mexican,Blacks, Bikers, Skinheads etc.)).
I think it will stop ganghopping, because you can leave whenever you want without someone yelling "Ghopper" at u ((Since its unofficial))
But it's still "Blood in - blood out" but if you leave they need to find you and all that stuff.
No Topics, No ranks, just chilling and all that stuff.

Whatyall think?
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

Unofficial groups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unofficial groups.   Unofficial groups. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:59 am

Sounds like a great idea bro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

Unofficial groups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unofficial groups.   Unofficial groups. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:20 am

A black gang is a black gang, a Hispanic gang is a Hispanic gang and so on. We have eight of them in total now. Whether if it's official or unofficial, the players in the group pick the direction of the role play. Which means both types of groups can be role played the same way, the letters "un" in the beginning don't make a difference. The server has given you the freedom to pick the current factions' full role play style, allies, businesses, hierarchy, direction, level of violence and so on, while meanwhile keeping a dose of the single player atmosphere. Nobody stops a faction from not having ranks, from not using guns or from acting as a small group. If you commit yourself to an idea and support a role play scene, then immediately leave it for another - you are a "ganghopper", official or unofficial. What you are proposing is just factions with a different structure, something that can easily be done now. The server had custom-made original non-single player factions in the past by the way. As far as bikers, skinheads and others, on the other hand they add something new to the server - there are available civilian skins to be picked for them and they can be freely role played. For an African-American or Hispanic neighborhood community - the same can be done, although if there's a "blood in, blood out" rule, it isn't a normal community anymore and no different than a gang.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

Unofficial groups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unofficial groups.   Unofficial groups. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:39 am

@Rick
Sorry if this SOUNDS rude, but I didin't understand a lot of what was said.
I think you mean "no" then, I'm not sure though,

Razz
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

Unofficial groups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unofficial groups.   Unofficial groups. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:52 am

lol this idea sounds like the Civilian Faction to me Smile

But I don't see a good use of it, cuz' ppl are then going to have the same problem, if u look back at SA93, there were about 2 or 3 "unofficial" gangs, all of those gangs had members at 1st, but then slowly got inactive & eventually died off.. I know this because I made 1 of them myself along with Casper & 1 or 2 others.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

Unofficial groups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unofficial groups.   Unofficial groups. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:42 am

Well, with cool company, unofficial gangs can work very great like WBH did, we was just a couple of friends who rped together and worked together like hustlers and shit, damn i miss those times.

But i agree as rick said, if u want one crew like that, just dont make hierarchy and thats it,
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

Unofficial groups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unofficial groups.   Unofficial groups. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:43 am

1- fo sho
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

Unofficial groups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unofficial groups.   Unofficial groups. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:56 am

Well it's cool to have an unoffical groups maybe like drug dealers, and so on.
Back to top Go down
THC
Rambo
Rambo
THC

Unofficial groups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unofficial groups.   Unofficial groups. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:21 am

Actually..Good Idea So (+1) from me Wink
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

Unofficial groups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unofficial groups.   Unofficial groups. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:54 am

Rocket warned for bumping old topics

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unofficial groups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unofficial groups.   Unofficial groups. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unofficial groups.
Page 1 of 1