West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

"[Russian Mafia - Solnstsevskaya Bratva] Kryuckov's Leader Application."

Go down 
+3
Alcatrazz
Nyne
Kryuchkov
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kryuchkov
Kryuchkov

"[Russian Mafia - Solnstsevskaya Bratva] Kryuckov's Leader Application." Empty
PostSubject: "[Russian Mafia - Solnstsevskaya Bratva] Kryuckov's Leader Application."   "[Russian Mafia - Solnstsevskaya Bratva] Kryuckov's Leader Application." Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:00 pm

IC Questions

Character Name: Darko Grigorivich Kryuchkov
Character Age: 43
How does your character look: An old white skinned man, White hair, Many "VOR V ZAKONE" prison tattoo's.
Tell something you know about this gang: The Bratva is a gang which started inside of the Gulag prisons during the Russian Revolution. People would mark themselves with tattoo's made with urine injected into the skin to mark why they where and how long they where put in prison. After you had served time in prison if people recognized the tattoos you would be introduced to leaders of the Bratva, which you'd work to gain the status of Vor v zakone.

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name: Kryuchkov
What is your real life age: 14
In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..): GMT-1
List the previous factions that you been in on this server: IM, FYB.
What faction do you want to lead: The Russian mafia [RM]
Why do you want to lead this faction: The Italian mafia is now up and running so I would like to create a compatible role-playing faction opposite them.
List the members you have so far: None, but I think if people see they will come.
Can you be a good and active leader: Yes. Very active and if I say so myself, good.
Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them: I do indeed agree with the rules.

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG: Powergaming is either if you roleplay without letting a person respond to you or doing acts that are no possible for a human do to.
Explain the term MG: Metagaming is when you take OOC information IC.
Give an example of a good /me command: /me opens the door and enters the vehicle, he puts the keys into the ignition and starts the vehicle.
In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples): /do Roger (NPC) hands out the drinks. /do Do I Succeed for fail in my attempt?
Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10: 9

Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: "[Russian Mafia - Solnstsevskaya Bratva] Kryuckov's Leader Application."   "[Russian Mafia - Solnstsevskaya Bratva] Kryuckov's Leader Application." Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:58 am

You obviously have a large understanding of the Russian Mafia and you'd probably be a good leader but I'm going to stay neutral until I see role play from you and your members, if you have any yet.
Back to top Go down
Alcatrazz
Gangsta
Gangsta
Alcatrazz

PostSubject: Re: "[Russian Mafia - Solnstsevskaya Bratva] Kryuckov's Leader Application."   "[Russian Mafia - Solnstsevskaya Bratva] Kryuckov's Leader Application." Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:14 am

uhmmm...sorry if i interrup something...but i`m still here dude...
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: "[Russian Mafia - Solnstsevskaya Bratva] Kryuckov's Leader Application."   "[Russian Mafia - Solnstsevskaya Bratva] Kryuckov's Leader Application." Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:59 pm

Alcatrazz wrote:
You've been inactive for more than two weeks so he has the right to apply. Read the rules and get active.
Back to top Go down
Kryuchkov
Kryuchkov

PostSubject: Re: "[Russian Mafia - Solnstsevskaya Bratva] Kryuckov's Leader Application."   "[Russian Mafia - Solnstsevskaya Bratva] Kryuckov's Leader Application." Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:38 pm

Alcatrazz wrote:

Thats cool, I'd be happy to work under you.
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: "[Russian Mafia - Solnstsevskaya Bratva] Kryuckov's Leader Application."   "[Russian Mafia - Solnstsevskaya Bratva] Kryuckov's Leader Application." Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:10 pm

NEUTRAL, Viktor got inactive, and i need to see your RP

By the way, admins that try to warn me, i'm faction leader again, Tech gave me the spot
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: "[Russian Mafia - Solnstsevskaya Bratva] Kryuckov's Leader Application."   "[Russian Mafia - Solnstsevskaya Bratva] Kryuckov's Leader Application." Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:49 pm

Kryuchkov wrote:
Alcatrazz wrote:

Thats cool, I'd be happy to work under you.
You don't have to unless you want to. He's inactive.
Back to top Go down
Kryuchkov
Kryuchkov

PostSubject: Re: "[Russian Mafia - Solnstsevskaya Bratva] Kryuckov's Leader Application."   "[Russian Mafia - Solnstsevskaya Bratva] Kryuckov's Leader Application." Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:51 pm

Well, If Viktor comes back he'll bring back his old members and hopefully the Russian mafia will get back into shape it was when I was IM.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: "[Russian Mafia - Solnstsevskaya Bratva] Kryuckov's Leader Application."   "[Russian Mafia - Solnstsevskaya Bratva] Kryuckov's Leader Application." Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:26 pm

Viktor is inactive,NEUTRAL,Untill I see your RP as RM,I see you know alot about it,but I must check your RP.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: "[Russian Mafia - Solnstsevskaya Bratva] Kryuckov's Leader Application."   "[Russian Mafia - Solnstsevskaya Bratva] Kryuckov's Leader Application." Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:22 am

Well, Viktor is inactive, yes and I've checked your RP, and it's great, you've got a very good knowledge about Russian Mafia and I think you can make it.

+1 from me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Гость

PostSubject: Re: "[Russian Mafia - Solnstsevskaya Bratva] Kryuckov's Leader Application."   "[Russian Mafia - Solnstsevskaya Bratva] Kryuckov's Leader Application." Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:40 am

Netrual until I see your role play.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: "[Russian Mafia - Solnstsevskaya Bratva] Kryuckov's Leader Application."   "[Russian Mafia - Solnstsevskaya Bratva] Kryuckov's Leader Application." Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:28 pm

Is this still going?Didn't see you online for a while.
Back to top Go down
Black
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Black

PostSubject: Re: "[Russian Mafia - Solnstsevskaya Bratva] Kryuckov's Leader Application."   "[Russian Mafia - Solnstsevskaya Bratva] Kryuckov's Leader Application." Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:55 pm

I don't know you and I didn't see your RP skills.
But I really like this "Vor V Zakone" informations that you wrote.
I'm a Russian IRL. I'm from Moscow. And I know what you're talking about.
This old crime traditions,codes and murals are very good.
I'm honesty even surprised. You aren't from Russia
and you know such deep criminal informations.
You must be really interested in this russian criminal scene.
I won't vote 'cuz like I said I don't know you but keep this ideas in your head.
I wish you good luck with this.

Back to top Go down
Kryuchkov
Kryuchkov

PostSubject: Re: "[Russian Mafia - Solnstsevskaya Bratva] Kryuckov's Leader Application."   "[Russian Mafia - Solnstsevskaya Bratva] Kryuckov's Leader Application." Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:56 pm

I love Russia, I used to research everything from history to crime. And Yes, I'm still going for it.
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: "[Russian Mafia - Solnstsevskaya Bratva] Kryuckov's Leader Application."   "[Russian Mafia - Solnstsevskaya Bratva] Kryuckov's Leader Application." Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:28 pm

Tommy Vercetti wrote:
NEUTRAL, Viktor got inactive, and i need to see your RP
I'll see your RP IG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "[Russian Mafia - Solnstsevskaya Bratva] Kryuckov's Leader Application."   "[Russian Mafia - Solnstsevskaya Bratva] Kryuckov's Leader Application." Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"[Russian Mafia - Solnstsevskaya Bratva] Kryuckov's Leader Application."
Page 1 of 1