West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Report on MiHa - RK

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

Report on MiHa - RK Empty
PostSubject: Report on MiHa - RK   Report on MiHa - RK Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:53 pm

Your server name: [TDB]CPT

When did this happen (date, time)?: 20:40 ...23.10.2012

Who are you reporting?: MiHa

What are you reporting this person for?: Revenge Killing

WHAT I LOST: Ak47 and Glock, Ak had 147-30 and glock only 2 rounds, i dont know how much it is.

Evidence: Report on MiHa - RK Samp099lh

I Believe Shaqielleoheals saw my AK after he took my shotgun.
Back to top Go down
[GSF]Shaqielleoheals
Known Player
Known Player
[GSF]Shaqielleoheals

Location : Look up. Don't see me? Look back Don't see me? I'm in your house spying you through the window.

PostSubject: Re: Report on MiHa - RK   Report on MiHa - RK Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:01 pm

Yes I agree,I saw how MiHa RK CPT,and I saw the AK.
Back to top Go down
Deshawn187
Deshawn187

PostSubject: Re: Report on MiHa - RK   Report on MiHa - RK Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:30 pm

Yeah he does it all the time I saw on the kill list he killed Kat and Miha then short after CPT gets killed by Miha with his fists
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Report on MiHa - RK   Report on MiHa - RK Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:50 pm

This MiHa guy is getting on my nerves really, everytime i RP in ganton, he comes with some NON-RP/PG shit like /me runs to CPT and takes his gun, like, while i was aiming at him from 10-15 meters, MiHa never stops this stuff man, it is just irritating as shit.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Report on MiHa - RK   Report on MiHa - RK Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:54 pm

oh cpt do you remember when you do /me command like he do ? /me pull out a gun and run to the thug aims on his head or something like this in temple... ? everybody are doing mistakes... and if he is new to rp, helpers must teach him thats why this server have helpers eh ?
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Report on MiHa - RK   Report on MiHa - RK Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:57 pm

Bull, that is about me, not MiHa, next time you can report me, im just being honest, because i think GSF can rp good, but at some cases MiHa just ruins it for me and the others, and that is what makes me irritated and not liking to rp too much with the GSF members.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Report on MiHa - RK   Report on MiHa - RK Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 10:28 pm

Player will be jail for RK.

locked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report on MiHa - RK   Report on MiHa - RK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report on MiHa - RK
Page 1 of 1