West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

report on FYB

Go down 
+4
Api
►Randy◄
Trickey
cruz_montana
8 posters
AuthorMessage
cruz_montana

report on FYB Empty
PostSubject: report on FYB   report on FYB Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:41 pm

Your server name:[VLA]Cruz

When did this happen (date, time)?:Today

Who are you reporting?:All the players from FYB

What are you reporting this person for?:These guys fail at rp shooting can someone teach them that you have to take cover while shooting if the other person is armed as well that you can't just run up to someone who has a gun and just shoot them

Evidence:no evidence login to the server and play for 10 mins and you will get your evidence
Back to top Go down
Trickey
Known Player
Known Player
Trickey

report on FYB Empty
PostSubject: Re: report on FYB   report on FYB Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:42 pm

Fail Report.... and whut tha F**k you mean ALl From FYB u think u can RP better then Us? then Post Sum PIcs your Evidence is BUllshit.
Back to top Go down
cruz_montana

report on FYB Empty
PostSubject: Re: report on FYB   report on FYB Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:43 pm

Trickey wrote:
Fail Report.... and whut tha F**k you mean ALl From FYB u think u can RP better then Us? then Post Sum PIcs your Evidence is BUllshit.

first of all stop trying to act hard kid second everyone in the game knows FYB does not rp shoot all you guys do is rambo
Back to top Go down
Trickey
Known Player
Known Player
Trickey

report on FYB Empty
PostSubject: Re: report on FYB   report on FYB Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:49 pm

cruz_montana wrote:
Trickey wrote:

first of all stop trying to act hard kid second everyone in the game knows FYB does not rp shoot all you guys do is rambo

IM 14 dont call me Kid i dont act hard WTF? im just angry that u talk all that shit and dont got no Evidence -.-
And PPL Talk About Maby of Some Members OF FYB that are DMing are New Not Like u u sayin All.. Tell me when tha F**k i attacked or DMed u?
Back to top Go down
cruz_montana

report on FYB Empty
PostSubject: Re: report on FYB   report on FYB Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:54 pm

Trickey wrote:
cruz_montana wrote:
Trickey wrote:

IM 14 dont call me Kid i dont act hard WTF? im just angry that u talk all that shit and dont got no Evidence -.-
And PPL Talk About Maby of Some Members OF FYB that are DMing are New Not Like u u sayin All.. Tell me when tha F**k i attacked or DMed u?

learn how to read kid i never said they dm i said they don't know how to rp shoot all you guys do is rambo and you fail to follow the 25 min rule
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

report on FYB Empty
PostSubject: Re: report on FYB   report on FYB Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:56 pm

Sorry to post here, but it's a 30 minute rule that you must wait to attack again.
Back to top Go down
Trickey
Known Player
Known Player
Trickey

report on FYB Empty
PostSubject: Re: report on FYB   report on FYB Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:19 pm

cruz_montana wrote:
Trickey wrote:
cruz_montana wrote:
Trickey wrote:

learn how to read kid i never said they dm i said they don't know how to rp shoot all you guys do is rambo and you fail to follow the 25 min rule

u annoying... and DOnt FUckin call me KId whut cha think u Older then me ? then WHo gives a F**k!. Chump.

Forum ban warned 2/3 by Rick
20/12/2011 - Useless post, disrespect/insults.
Back to top Go down
cruz_montana

report on FYB Empty
PostSubject: Re: report on FYB   report on FYB Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:29 pm

Trickey wrote:
cruz_montana wrote:
Trickey wrote:
cruz_montana wrote:
Trickey wrote:

u annoying... and DOnt FUckin call me KId whut cha think u Older then me ? then WHo gives a F**k!. Chump.

now your insulting in the report section? whats wrong with you kid

Forum ban warned 1/3 by Rick
20/12/2011 - Useless post, disrespecting.
Back to top Go down
Api
Rambo
Rambo

report on FYB Empty
PostSubject: Re: report on FYB   report on FYB Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:35 pm

Well,crus you are talking for Non-RP?LoL i remember you from SOLS.LMAO!
You are calling everyone kid,but the truth is that you are acting like one kid...Oh and calling someone kid i think it's a kind of a disrespectfull manner to the other guy,so if you can even think with your little brain and please stop acting BIG...

20/12/2011 - Useless posting in reporting section.
Back to top Go down
cruz_montana

report on FYB Empty
PostSubject: Re: report on FYB   report on FYB Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:36 pm

Api wrote:
Well,crus you are talking for Non-RP?LoL i remember you from SOLS.LMAO!
You are calling everyone kid,but the truth is that you are acting like one kid...Oh and calling someone kid i think it's a kind of a disrespectfull manner to the other guy,so if you can even think with your little brain and please stop acting BIG...

lmao what are you his cheerleader? i have nothing else to say your whole gang fails to rp in shoot outs all you do is rambo and it's not just me saying that check other reports kid

Forum ban warned 2/3 by Rick
20/12/2011 - Useless posting in reporting section and insults.
Back to top Go down
Api
Rambo
Rambo

report on FYB Empty
PostSubject: Re: report on FYB   report on FYB Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:44 pm

I am not his cheerleader,i'm his leader...And for real who gives a F**k what you think?LoL...I remember you,the most annoying kid and for your luck i am not the only who says it...So please go on with your fail report BIG failer...
Back to top Go down
cruz_montana

report on FYB Empty
PostSubject: Re: report on FYB   report on FYB Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:45 pm

Api wrote:
I am not his cheerleader,i'm his leader...And for real who gives a F**k what you think?LoL...I remember you,the most annoying kid and for your luck i am not the only who says it...So please go on with your fail report BIG failer...

ok w.e you say kid im waitin on admins anything you have to say is irrelevant lil man
Back to top Go down
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

report on FYB Empty
PostSubject: Re: report on FYB   report on FYB Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:50 am

Trickey wrote:
cruz_montana wrote:
Trickey wrote:

If're 14, you are a kid. All of us are kids. excpet Mark and Strike (whcih is gone)

20/12/2011 - Useless posting in reporting section.
"The posters must always remain on topic about the report - off topic posts and insults will be deleted and punished."
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

report on FYB Empty
PostSubject: Re: report on FYB   report on FYB Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:45 pm

Does that even matter?
VLA can't even RP.
First of all,you always lie.
Second,which is biggest problem,you always make the problem from a little ant into a giant elephant.
Third,you rambo alot.
Fourth,you disrespect alot.
Fifth,Cruz,stop acting LIKE A BOSS.
Sixth,learn to RP.
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

report on FYB Empty
PostSubject: Re: report on FYB   report on FYB Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:00 pm

Even if i wasn't able to check FYB's RP since i was inactive,this report is a fail.
If they're ALWAYS DM'ing like you said,it's won't be hard to get a SS from it.

Also,what y'all tryna prove by calling eachothers a kid ?
With that raging and inmature act that y'all doing,it's actually making you kids.

Remember,fighting over internet is like paralympics...
Even if you win,you're still retarded !

-Keelo
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

report on FYB Empty
PostSubject: Re: report on FYB   report on FYB Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:06 pm

Locking, no evidence, flaming. Forum warnings given out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

report on FYB Empty
PostSubject: Re: report on FYB   report on FYB Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

report on FYB
Page 1 of 1