West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[TDF]Tyrone, MG

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

[TDF]Tyrone, MG Empty
PostSubject: [TDF]Tyrone, MG   [TDF]Tyrone, MG Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:35 pm

Your server name: Sherlock (alt acc)

When did this happen (date, time)?: 16.25 GMT 1+

Who are you reporting?: [TDF]Tyrone.

What are you reporting this person for?: MG, so I saw someone's head at the bush, I went to it, and I saw him with a gun, I started running and he chased me, I went into this GMR studio and whole the rp stopped, I hid before the rp stopped, and they were talking about DM or something with Jayke and the others, which had nothing to do with Tyrone, anyway, we continued the rp, and the only persons in the room were: Me, [TDF]Tyrone, [TDF]Drake, [SBF]Jayke and Tristan.They killed Jayke, and Tyrone aimed at me. He said: Give me one reason why I should let you live.
Then I said: IM just a CIVILIAN, He said: Wrong answer, then killed me. WTF? Its MG due, who said I have gang affiliations? My tag colour? Also, when I first saw his gun it was a deagle, he killed me with a AK. but 2 bad I dont have evidence for that.

Evidence:[TDF]Tyrone, MG 2mzibrn

[TDF]Tyrone, MG 346mk2v

Ignore Rocce and Cpt dancing lmfao.
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

[TDF]Tyrone, MG Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TDF]Tyrone, MG   [TDF]Tyrone, MG Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:41 pm

What the fuck are you talking about? Deagle? Dude, I do not have a Deagle, ask an admin to check my weapons right now, all I have is a Colt and AK-47. And IRL, I don't think gangs will leave witnesses while they take down another gang in a studio, think about it. If a witness is left, he'll snitch to the cops and the gang will be hunted by Cops everytime. And no, I did not MG by the TAB, infact, I did not even look at the tab when we did the attack. So it was basically like this, we found Slick, killed him, ran into the studio where Slick came from, then we killed the rest, Sherlock suddenly comes inside for no god damn fucking reason, he hides. We finished off Jayke and I scoped the place out, found you, then killed you... Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

[TDF]Tyrone, MG Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TDF]Tyrone, MG   [TDF]Tyrone, MG Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:43 pm

I don't see anything wrong here, you went in with the other affiliated members and he obviously thought that you were one of them.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

[TDF]Tyrone, MG Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TDF]Tyrone, MG   [TDF]Tyrone, MG Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:45 pm

[TDF]Tyrone wrote:
What the fuck are you talking about? Deagle? Dude, I do not have a Deagle, ask an admin to check my weapons right now, all I have is a Colt and AK-47. And IRL, I don't think gangs will leave witnesses while they take down another gang in a studio, think about it. If a witness is left, he'll snitch to the cops and the gang will be hunted by Cops everytime. And no, I did not MG by the TAB, infact, I did not even look at the tab when we did the attack. So it was basically like this, we found Slick, killed him, ran into the studio where Slick came from, then we killed the rest, Sherlock suddenly comes inside for no god damn fucking reason, he hides. We finished off Jayke and I scoped the place out, found you, then killed you... Simple as that.

Then why did you chase me when I saw you the first time lol?
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

[TDF]Tyrone, MG Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TDF]Tyrone, MG   [TDF]Tyrone, MG Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:46 pm

I didn't chase you. WTF you talking about? As I said I KILLED Slick went in the studio and stayed there killed the rest then headed back to Temple.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

[TDF]Tyrone, MG Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TDF]Tyrone, MG   [TDF]Tyrone, MG Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:49 pm

[TDF]Tyrone wrote:
I didn't chase you. WTF you talking about? As I said I KILLED Slick went in the studio and stayed there killed the rest then headed back to Temple.

WHEN WE WERE OUTSIDE THE STUDIO?
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

[TDF]Tyrone, MG Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TDF]Tyrone, MG   [TDF]Tyrone, MG Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:51 pm

Show me a SS, you obviously have me confused with someone else. Maybe you're talking about Twista? Because I told Drake to look around the place, and I told Twista to scope the place out on the stair case near the projects. And then I was scoping the place with Drake too, then when we killed Slick, that was when all the shit started happening inside the studio.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

[TDF]Tyrone, MG Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TDF]Tyrone, MG   [TDF]Tyrone, MG Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:53 pm

Then why did Twista chase me lol
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

[TDF]Tyrone, MG Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TDF]Tyrone, MG   [TDF]Tyrone, MG Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:54 pm

I don't know? Maybe you should ask him, not me. I don't read minds, rofl..
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

[TDF]Tyrone, MG Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TDF]Tyrone, MG   [TDF]Tyrone, MG Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:58 pm

lol If he wouldn't have chased me from the beginning none of this would've happened
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

[TDF]Tyrone, MG Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TDF]Tyrone, MG   [TDF]Tyrone, MG Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:00 pm

Lol, don't go blaming him now, it's you that posted the topic, you had the choice to let it go or post it, and you posted it. But I don't really care anyway.. Because this report is full of bullshit, you just needed to post it because you needed to winge about something, I guess?
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

[TDF]Tyrone, MG Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TDF]Tyrone, MG   [TDF]Tyrone, MG Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:52 pm

Weedie wrote:
I don't see anything wrong here, you went in with the other affiliated members and he obviously thought that you were one of them.

No action will be taken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[TDF]Tyrone, MG Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TDF]Tyrone, MG   [TDF]Tyrone, MG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[TDF]Tyrone, MG
Page 1 of 1