West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Tyrone's Refund Request

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

Tyrone's Refund Request Empty
PostSubject: Tyrone's Refund Request   Tyrone's Refund Request Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:28 pm

Your Name: [TDF]Tyrone
What You Lost?:AK-47 (240-30), a Tec-9 (200-50) and a Colt (148-17)
Describe What Happend: Me, Drake and Spanky, we went to rob a gas station (Rply) and when we was finished, we was getting in the car and then some guy (Yellow) started pointing guns and shot us and it turned into a shootout. NO matter how much tims me and Drake lag shot him, he still didn't lose health. Not even 1 percent, so then I was like fuck this, I was running back to my car and he cracked me then he killed me.
Date and Time of Happening: Like a week ago, I would've posted earlier but I was busy.
Screenshots and Proofs: Tyrone's Refund Request Samp016jg
Tyrone's Refund Request Samp017ha
Tyrone's Refund Request Samp018phl
Tyrone's Refund Request Samp019qmq
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone's Refund Request   Tyrone's Refund Request Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:03 pm

I think Yellow has been banned already due to hacking, But if you ever see someone hacking or rule breaking and if you think he'll piss you off, Just /q the game and don't prove shitty lag shoot.

Anyways, If you see any admin in game you can contact them to refund your weapons, Of course except helpers.

Topic will be lock after player get refund out.
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone's Refund Request   Tyrone's Refund Request Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:57 pm

Im suggesting that you needing to range ban him.
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone's Refund Request   Tyrone's Refund Request Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:36 pm

Player's banned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone's Refund Request   Tyrone's Refund Request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tyrone's Refund Request
Page 1 of 1