West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[TDF]Tyrone's Refund Request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

[TDF]Tyrone's Refund Request Empty
PostSubject: [TDF]Tyrone's Refund Request   [TDF]Tyrone's Refund Request Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:46 am

In-Game Name?: [TDF]Tyrone

What You Lost?: 9mm(39-17) and Mac10(100-50).

When Did This Happen?: Few minutes ago.

Proof?: Okay, it goes like this. I was driving around with Keelo and Dread. I then crashed for some random reason, I came back and my Shotgun was gone. I still had the Mac10 and 9mm anyway Micklo refunded my Shotgun(30) and then everyone was leaving so I decided to leave. I came back to check something and bam, I look at my weapons and my Mac10 and 9mm was gone. Y'know, this bug is fucking annoying, I think it's caused by logging out too much or something. Anyway, when Micklo refunded me, I feared that it might happen again, so I was smart to take a few screen-shot's of my weapons before I logged off.

[TDF]Tyrone's Refund Request Samp019pg

[TDF]Tyrone's Refund Request Samp020ut

[TDF]Tyrone's Refund Request Samp021icq
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: [TDF]Tyrone's Refund Request   [TDF]Tyrone's Refund Request Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:15 am

Fucking hell, I lost it again. Dude this bug is pissing me off, how do you fix it? I had the same 9mm 39-17, Shotgun 30 shells but I wasted the Mac10 down to like 85-50 because of the Police shootout yesterday. Can someone refund me again please?
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: [TDF]Tyrone's Refund Request   [TDF]Tyrone's Refund Request Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:49 pm

refunded
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TDF]Tyrone's Refund Request   [TDF]Tyrone's Refund Request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[TDF]Tyrone's Refund Request
Page 1 of 1