West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

While listening to Radio Los Santos...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

While listening to Radio Los Santos... Empty
PostSubject: While listening to Radio Los Santos...   While listening to Radio Los Santos... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:10 am

**While scrolling threw the radio stations, you hear the jocky begin to describe a young up-and-coming artist with a "flow unlike any other." At the same time, you become interested and slightly adjust the volume dial. As the tack begins the play you hear a sketchy, hispanic accent covering the background track and beat.

When the track begins, you hear the following:

Yo, I'm 20 years old and I just got released from prison. Solitary confinement is where they had me living. Like Pac, I was chasing the money the alcohol. The time finely came when I made that final fall. I shouldn't have answered that phone call, it was a set-up. They were sitting ready and fed-up with a young hispanic male on the top of their list.

Federal Agents where everywhere and this aint no shit. They said sir step out the ride, I said hell no. The next thing I know they got the heater to my ass, eyes full blood and a body full of glass.

I woke up in this cell, hangover from hell. In my jailberg blues and my body full of tattoos. Now I'm rocking these jailhouse shoes. I got no cash to my name, the Feds said fuck my fame. The kid, Domo, was not in pain. Physically, but mentally everything was stored in his head. Stiches kept them like his shirt full of red.
Back to top Go down

While listening to Radio Los Santos...
Page 1 of 1