West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Los Santos Channel 4 - Radio Los Santos Advertisment

Go down 
+4
Sharkie...Wait What?!
Ku$h
Buhinc
Loc
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

Los Santos Channel 4 - Radio Los Santos Advertisment  Empty
PostSubject: Los Santos Channel 4 - Radio Los Santos Advertisment    Los Santos Channel 4 - Radio Los Santos Advertisment  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:22 pm

Los Santos Channel 4 - Radio Los Santos Advertisment  Radio-Los-Santos-V

From the begining in hip hop story, there were always conflicts between MC's. MCs were exchanging violent text to their enemies. Several rappers had been engaged into rap wars. This often ended in a bad way.

In 2013, the famous rapper OG Loc and his rap group G'z Street B'z were bringing up gangster rap again in San Andreas, after three days an underground rapper known as Lil Dizzy posted a video clip on LS Hip Hop Forum, in the video clip KTB members and handguns, burnouts can be seen. The title is ''OG Joke'', the video was directly dissing OG Loc. OG Loc and members of G'z Street B'z dissed Lil Dizzy after that. Lil Dizzy did the same thing after that, he used extreme violent phrases againts them. The last diss track that Lil Dizzy had released is ''Wankster'' and yet, OG Loc didn't reply to it. However, hip hop fans around Los Santos claimed that both are good in some parts. While many people believe they are both studio gangsters. Some people around LS said that Lil Dizzy is a real thug and have been into this kind of life since his childhood. Citizens from Vinewood said that he has been into the rap thing since teenager and no one can diss him. Especially, in the East of LS, teenagers said that OG Loc is a real gangster rapper and has been well known after his album ''Str8 From The Streetz''.

Deshawn, a great hip hop fan was interviewed.

Los Santos Channel 4 - Radio Los Santos Advertisment  Es97us10

''Both rappers are good at some points, OG Loc is more like in old school gangster rap while Lil Dizzy is being into modern hardcore rap. Both are dope, nothing to say.''

Dylan Brook, the manager of streetgangs.com interviewed a chief at LSPD.
The chief said that OG Loc is clean and has weapon permit. Lil Dizzy has many cases and he had a street record already.

Los Santos Channel 4 - Radio Los Santos Advertisment  Sa-mp-11

Civilian from Idlewood:
*The individual would be wearing a black bandanna.*
Teenager: Man, OG Joke ain't shit. Fuck him, Lil Dizzy exposed him already. OG Joke is a buster.

Teenager from Ganton:
Lil Squeeze-.. He is a gay ass nigga, OG Loc will kick his ass man!

Live interview in G'D UP Radio Station.

Lil Dizzy: OG Loc think that he is the best. Man, he is just a fuckin' poser. You see? He said that he killed so many people or what-so-ever. A chief said, he is clean. He has no police-case. So, who is the real gangster? I agree he roll with Grove, but he is funny as fuck, i'll diss him like a civilise person at the event. For real, he is a poser. He can't react, he is still a baby in the rap game.

Staff from Radio Los Santos decide to make an event at Idlewood Crack-Den Projects. It will be held soon, it is not yet decided about the date. A rap battle between rappers, all rappers are invited. All races are invited, people under the age of 16 won't be allow there as there will be explicit verbal stuff. The one who will win will decide if the individual wants to squash the beef. The fee is $200 and the winner will get the money as a reward.
The Radio Los Santos team is searching for a DJ also. Contact us on +2237676767 if you are interested about the DJing. ((Contact me on my alt, Hustla.))
There will be security also on the spot, no violence 'n any other kind of misbehavior will lead to a bad situation.
Come with your friends. See you there.

(( I hope there will be many players on that day, me and Radman spoke on it. He agreed. I'll /adv the date IG.))

Last edited by Loc on Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Channel 4 - Radio Los Santos Advertisment    Los Santos Channel 4 - Radio Los Santos Advertisment  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:54 pm

[PD]Buhinc: Journalists... If he have clean case file that doesn't means he didn't commit a crime yet, but he wasn't never caught at doing crimes.. I think I will need to organize some security at that place it will be hot..

[GSF]Bull: Hahahaha there is no point OG Loc will smash that bitch.

(( Winner will get 20k of my money Wink ))
(( This is really great idea Wink))
Back to top Go down
Ku$h
Rambo
Rambo
Ku$h

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Channel 4 - Radio Los Santos Advertisment    Los Santos Channel 4 - Radio Los Santos Advertisment  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:46 pm

[FYB]Kush: These people comin' on our turf, This better be good.
Back to top Go down
Sharkie...Wait What?!
WCL Player
WCL Player
Sharkie...Wait What?!

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Channel 4 - Radio Los Santos Advertisment    Los Santos Channel 4 - Radio Los Santos Advertisment  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:57 pm

*Woodz turns on the radio, tuning on Radio Los Santos station, lowers the music and takes a seat on the sofa.*

Woodz: The fuck?! Lil'Dizzy and Loc in a rap battle. Man, OG Loc will beat that crap.

Going to be awesome event, looking forward to it))
Back to top Go down
Radman
Gangsta
Gangsta
Radman

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Channel 4 - Radio Los Santos Advertisment    Los Santos Channel 4 - Radio Los Santos Advertisment  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:15 pm

*Radman turns on the radio and switch on Los Santos station.*
[GSF]Radman: Cheea' clean casefile, I've never been busted punk, Doin' this shii' smart. Ha-ha, face to face nigguh, better prepare some dope rhymes cuz' there gonna' be hot...
*Radman turns off the radio and shakes his head few times, afterwards grabs his gun and stuck it into waistline than pushes himself of the couch and leaves the house*.

(Anyway Loc, why you didn't ask me for my interview, I think we both have the right to comment on this incoming event ICly, I mean interviews from both sides. OG Loc have something to say also, but nevermind.)
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Channel 4 - Radio Los Santos Advertisment    Los Santos Channel 4 - Radio Los Santos Advertisment  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:42 pm

Quote :

(Anyway Loc, why you didn't ask me for my interview, I think we both have the right to comment on this incoming event ICly, I mean interviews from both sides. OG Loc have something to say also, but nevermind.)
((Okay, this will be done ICly when me and you will be IG.))
Back to top Go down
InLoveWithDope
InLoveWithDope

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Channel 4 - Radio Los Santos Advertisment    Los Santos Channel 4 - Radio Los Santos Advertisment  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 5:50 pm

Nice
Back to top Go down
InLoveWithDope
InLoveWithDope

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Channel 4 - Radio Los Santos Advertisment    Los Santos Channel 4 - Radio Los Santos Advertisment  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 5:59 pm

Who want battle with me?
Back to top Go down
Criminal
WCL Player
WCL Player
Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Channel 4 - Radio Los Santos Advertisment    Los Santos Channel 4 - Radio Los Santos Advertisment  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 6:04 pm

*EazyLoc sits on his car, turns radio on, changes station on Radio Los Santos and leans back and turns more volume.*

EazyLoc Daamn, dat will be dope to see, but OG Loc will win dis one.

(( Good luck for everybody.! ))
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Channel 4 - Radio Los Santos Advertisment    Los Santos Channel 4 - Radio Los Santos Advertisment  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:13 pm

InLoveWithDope wrote:
Who want battle with me?

((We'll deal this ICly, i mean we'll talk about this IG. I'll rp as the organiser and then i'll meet you ICly.))
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Channel 4 - Radio Los Santos Advertisment    Los Santos Channel 4 - Radio Los Santos Advertisment  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:23 pm

(good job,mang)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Channel 4 - Radio Los Santos Advertisment    Los Santos Channel 4 - Radio Los Santos Advertisment  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Los Santos Channel 4 - Radio Los Santos Advertisment
Page 1 of 1