West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Reporting Yanis_Tyson and Mike_Tyson for health hack, insulting and non-rp .

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

Reporting Yanis_Tyson and Mike_Tyson for health hack, insulting and non-rp . Empty
PostSubject: Reporting Yanis_Tyson and Mike_Tyson for health hack, insulting and non-rp .   Reporting Yanis_Tyson and Mike_Tyson for health hack, insulting and non-rp . Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:11 pm

Your server name:[TDB]CPT

When did this happen (date, time)?: Right now, 21:00 - 21:05

Who are you reporting?: Yanis_Tyson and Mike_Tyson

What are you reporting this person for?: Yanis_Tyson: Insulting Rocce, calling him a bitch, a fool, non-rp'ing i shot him.

Mike_Tyson: Health hack, i shot him atleast 10 or 13 times in the head and stomach with gun when he was crack, he didn't die, so Rocce tried, he didn't die.

Evidence: [img]Reporting Yanis_Tyson and Mike_Tyson for health hack, insulting and non-rp . Samp018up [/img]
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Reporting Yanis_Tyson and Mike_Tyson for health hack, insulting and non-rp . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting Yanis_Tyson and Mike_Tyson for health hack, insulting and non-rp .   Reporting Yanis_Tyson and Mike_Tyson for health hack, insulting and non-rp . Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:19 pm

Well, I tried to kick him. I found three intersting facts about them.
+Registered today and had a AK with 115 bullets.
+Those health-hacks that CPT mentioned.
+And they had a fully tuned car, Casper destroyed it.
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Yanis_Tyson and Mike_Tyson for health hack, insulting and non-rp .   Reporting Yanis_Tyson and Mike_Tyson for health hack, insulting and non-rp . Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:33 pm

Also i got attacked by a guy with speed hack, airbreak and weapon hack.. i had him in robman, he had 0$ and registered 5 mins before, suddenly after i rob him he came with ak and kill me
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Yanis_Tyson and Mike_Tyson for health hack, insulting and non-rp .   Reporting Yanis_Tyson and Mike_Tyson for health hack, insulting and non-rp . Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:34 am

Rocce has warned them due to insulting, But seriously i don't see anything about their hacking right in this picture. You said that you shoot'ed him but he didn't get crack, It happens to me sometimes after car re-spawn.
I mean nothing happening if someone shoot me and i drive other factions car (( Which belongs to other factions and only the members of that faction can drive their cars )), It's not hack at all, It supposed to be bug.
But if you have better evidence about that they hacking, Post here and be glad to that they'll ban for sure.

I hope Rocce got their info.
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Yanis_Tyson and Mike_Tyson for health hack, insulting and non-rp .   Reporting Yanis_Tyson and Mike_Tyson for health hack, insulting and non-rp . Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:46 am

Yeah, I got one of them's IP, I ain't sure if it ain't the same of the other.
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Yanis_Tyson and Mike_Tyson for health hack, insulting and non-rp .   Reporting Yanis_Tyson and Mike_Tyson for health hack, insulting and non-rp . Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:43 am

Rocce was there himself when i did it all just ask him..
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Yanis_Tyson and Mike_Tyson for health hack, insulting and non-rp .   Reporting Yanis_Tyson and Mike_Tyson for health hack, insulting and non-rp . Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:27 am

If they are around in-game, I will have to watch them more often of their actions.

There isn't enough proof in this screenshot to have them bannded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Yanis_Tyson and Mike_Tyson for health hack, insulting and non-rp .   Reporting Yanis_Tyson and Mike_Tyson for health hack, insulting and non-rp . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting Yanis_Tyson and Mike_Tyson for health hack, insulting and non-rp .
Page 1 of 1