West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Reporting FYB

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kollegah
Kollegah

Reporting FYB Empty
PostSubject: Reporting FYB   Reporting FYB Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:42 pm

Your server name: $DRE$

When did this happen (date, time)?: 03.24.2012,13:41(german gmt)

Who are you reporting?:FYB and Jhonny_Don

What are you reporting this person for?:They DMing the complete day and nonRPing(they shooting at us,but they cant see who is in a car)they brake the 30 minutes rule and flaming

Evidence:i didnt need

Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

Reporting FYB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting FYB   Reporting FYB Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:44 pm

You will need Screen Shots of it , but its fucking true.. they always Dming and shit...
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

Reporting FYB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting FYB   Reporting FYB Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:59 pm

DM?? we had reasons to shoot at you guys we our enemies and stop /q abuse lol I respected the server rules i always follow it.
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

Reporting FYB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting FYB   Reporting FYB Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:45 pm

Proof or it never happened.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

Reporting FYB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting FYB   Reporting FYB Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:46 pm

wuta fuck Paul? it's Proof or no action taken , it happened I am witness. but might not be enough proof.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Reporting FYB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting FYB   Reporting FYB Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:00 pm

Dre did you read the report form?

White wrote:

Evidence:
Use this format when reporting a player, or else your topic will be locked and overlooked.

- Make sure to have proper evidence of the player breaking a rule, otherwise actions cannot be taken.
- If your screen shots are edited in any way (size, hiding text, covering spots), the report will be locked and overlooked.
- Always inform the player you are reporting, that there is a report against him on the forum (in case he needs to post).
- Only administrators and people involved in the incident may post, other posts will be deleted and their posters punished.
- The posters must always remain on topic about the report - off topic posts and insults will be deleted and punished.

Sorry, But we cannot take any actions since there isnt enough evidence.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

Reporting FYB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting FYB   Reporting FYB Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting FYB
Page 1 of 1