West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[GSF]Brown - Massively OOC Insulting.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
|:DeezNawtz:|
Senior
Senior

[GSF]Brown - Massively OOC Insulting. Empty
PostSubject: [GSF]Brown - Massively OOC Insulting.   [GSF]Brown - Massively OOC Insulting. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:18 pm

Your server name: [GSF]Darryl[GMW]

When did this happen (date, time)?: 11/7/12 [My Birthday - A few minutes ago, today]

Who are you reporting?: [GSF]Brown

What are you reporting this person for?: Massive OOC Insulting, especially because its on my birthday.

Evidence:

[GSF]Brown - Massively OOC Insulting. Terrible__1.

[GSF]Brown - Massively OOC Insulting. Terrible__2

[GSF]Brown - Massively OOC Insulting. Terrible__3

[GSF]Brown - Massively OOC Insulting. Terrible__4
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTGM5
Billionaire
Golden Donator
Golden Donator

PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Brown - Massively OOC Insulting.   [GSF]Brown - Massively OOC Insulting. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:20 pm

He insulted me too, refered to me as Marcus because I got that as my primary account name to fuck around with madaleno.
Back to top Go down
Brown
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Brown - Massively OOC Insulting.   [GSF]Brown - Massively OOC Insulting. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:28 pm

seriously this guy thinking hes a boss he started to tell me and freeway what to do and where to chill so i told on gs discussion hes a bad cj and fools around with his savanna etc, anyway this marucs guy joonez bigbone or idc who is it came and pushed his nose into our discussion topic and started to say bullshit why does he cares? he shouldnt even post there
Back to top Go down
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Brown - Massively OOC Insulting.   [GSF]Brown - Massively OOC Insulting. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:29 pm

Brown wrote:
seriously this guy thinking hes a boss he started to tell me and freeway what to do and where to chill so i told on gs discussion hes a bad cj and fools around with his savanna etc, anyway this marucs guy joonez bigbone or idc who is it came and pushed his nose into our discussion topic and started to say bullshit why does he cares? he shouldnt even post there

You said more then saying that I'm a bad CJ. Look at the screenshots.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTGM5
Billionaire
Golden Donator
Golden Donator

PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Brown - Massively OOC Insulting.   [GSF]Brown - Massively OOC Insulting. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:33 pm

i just said that he could rape you if he wanted and run naked down the street since he doesn't have to rp singleplayer cj, and you went mad on me :S
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Brown - Massively OOC Insulting.   [GSF]Brown - Massively OOC Insulting. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:35 pm

Brown will be jailed for 15 minutes in-game for insulting.

Learn to behave brown, if there are some ooc missunderstandings no need to rage on everybody
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Brown - Massively OOC Insulting.   [GSF]Brown - Massively OOC Insulting. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[GSF]Brown - Massively OOC Insulting.
Page 1 of 1