West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations

Go down 
+33
Goldie_Loc
KlownyG
†MENACE†
U.N. Owen
Sharkie
Weedie
Trazz
gundus
|:DeezNawtz:|
Buhinc
Demarco$
Wh1t3
Compton/Kollay
#wclmarcus
Tripple
Chevy
Dopeman
Notorious Mario
Wootster
Sherlock Holmes
jayke
DoughBoy
Micklo
Dice.
Mike..
CrimeG
Billionaire
Tuck
peanutt
Saint
Rhyme
Smokey
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations    Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:22 am

How we beefing with KTB?
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations    Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:28 am

It all started when Mia (in GSF skin) came to Glen Park, we been all chilling there and I remembered some RP that we had with her in alhambra few days ago, so I started joking with her, she tho started to diss me so we started to flame eachother IC'ly. It was me, meebo, casper and rhyme there, then for some reason rhyme decided to take mia's side and strarted to dsirespect me, telling me ic'ly that i have no dick, and that im an asshole that doesnt know how to treat ladies, my IC character got mad and I told him to stfu and stop being a bitch to his homies, after what we went into a conflict, flamed eachother, I told him to get out from Glen, he refused, we went into a fight and after that into a shootout, I knocked him out and went away.

I think it was ok to start a beef because he began to disrespect me for no reason in my own hood, making fun of me infront of the other homies over a girl

-the end
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations    Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:36 am

Here's my side of the story. ICly my character was mostly laughing at the word fight going on, and I started insulting Compton lightly and then I believe he threw a punch and it hit me, inciting in a fight, so I naturally hit back and the brawl begins, he cracks me, and some guys come and DM and I get my gun refunded and my health back, I return to the scene and he tells me to leave Glen Park, I am leaving and I head to my car when he threatens to put a bullet in me. So, my IC character gets pissed off I begin to insult him when he threatens me. So when I continue to insult he takes out his weapon in a public park in broad daylight and fires at my foot, I RP my injuries and I throw myself behind my Voodoo, then I in revenge pull out my Colt and I fire at Compton and I get ganged up on by Casper, Meebo, and Compton. I surrender and I drop my weapon, and I am knocked out. Right after that OGF does a drive by and I am killed. The end, notice how no police RP was done at all and no pedestrian RP.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations    Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:39 am

You forgetting that I told you to stfu and stop being a busta that disrespects allies, you called me a fatass when I told you to get out of glen park before shit pops off, you disrespected my mother IC'ly, after what I punched you in the face.

Provocation has been done, dont think you can say: "Lets forget it, it was BS", we keep it IC from now on.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations    Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:42 am

Okay, I tried to resolve this peacefully because none of us need this beef, but yeah, I agree let's keep this IC. Also, I did forget to mention how I insulted you, I didn't think you would of taken it so seriously though.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations    Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:46 am

Well anyway, just posted since smokey asked why we beef.

And ofcourse if in RL, a person from another gang/set will come to his allies hood and will start making fun of one of their members infront of his homies because of some girl that all of them barely know and "putting his 5 cents" into others conversation a beef might start, chances are high.

was my last post Wink
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations    Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:55 am

Anyway, I hope this does not get too bloody...
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations    Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:02 am

Alright, Rhyme why you you beef with Allies, Doughboy will deal with this IC since i can't get IG

Never take a Bitch's side before homies

homies ova hoes

and i appreciate it for informing me
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations    Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:09 am

Chances are I'll be beat or some shit, so I'll be running, lool.
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations    Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:23 am

Any sign from Crazebell?
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations    Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:01 am

Tha fuqq u did,Rhyme??!
Rule:No fucking alliances up!!!
We want no beef wit' Kilo Tray,since we made official aliance yesterday.
Vory,Fam' and I will deal this IC.
Rhyme,you gon' stay out of it,since i trust Compton more.
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations    Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:07 am

Deal with this Doughboy.

Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations    Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:37 pm

Fuckin' shit man!
@Rhyme,if u ever start and do shit like this you get warned and can get kicked outta TDB! Mad
Now,me 'n' CPT gon' deal wit' it..
@Smokey,i saw Diplomacy,be ready to change it soon,
I made alliance with 'em,imma' do everythang to change this ENEMY bond!!
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations    Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:42 pm

This is some bullshit how I'm getting raped for this. I did not punch Compton first and I did not shoot Compton first, his IC character took it very seriously and he punched me, I never meant for this to happen. Now you trust KTB and Compton knowing he started the actual violence, BS.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations    Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:48 pm

Chillax, just IC beef.

next time tho, dont think ill pour u some tea for dissing me infront of a grove girl and my own homies fuck that/dumb bitch

dont go hard on negro rhyme, he koo
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations    Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:53 pm

Nahh, I'm not going mad or crazy, I'm just like pissed on how all the OOC shit is poured on me.
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations    Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:25 pm

Any word from CrazyBell tho?
Back to top Go down
Saint
WCL Player
WCL Player
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations    Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:40 pm

Would come IG but zero people is online Sad
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations    Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:42 pm

Nah,nothin' from CB,
Think he gots shit irl so he ain't gettin' In-Game..
Anyways,see y'all eventually,
these days,school week begins,
so i gotta' study some time Very Happy ..
Back to top Go down
Saint
WCL Player
WCL Player
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations    Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:44 pm

Yo, anyone wanna come IG with me and rp:D
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations    Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:17 pm

I thought about this for some time, and please do not hate me. I'm leaving TDB, you want a reason? Sure, glad to explain, I ever since knew TDB started up I sort of felt an OBLIGATION inside of me to join this gang, it was not my decision technically. Now, I realize I have been forcing myself to stay in this gang when I really didn't want to. So, sorry for being an unloyal chump, but I will leave. As agreed, I will CK D.J. and I'd hate to do that, but I must. Check the news section to see what happened, it'll be a shocker. - Rhyme
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations    Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:30 pm

Alright Peace.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations    Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:38 pm

Rhyme Yardie wrote:
I thought about this for some time, and please do not hate me. I'm leaving TDB, you want a reason? Sure, glad to explain, I ever since knew TDB started up I sort of felt an OBLIGATION inside of me to join this gang, it was not my decision technically. Now, I realize I have been forcing myself to stay in this gang when I really didn't want to. So, sorry for being an unloyal chump, but I will leave. As agreed, I will CK D.J. and I'd hate to do that, but I must. Check the news section to see what happened, it'll be a shocker. - Rhyme

See what I was talking about when you wanted it created in the first place? Imagine Smokey and others wouldent join it with you...

well good luck and yeh sorry for posting here
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations    Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:51 pm

Yeah, He'll come back i bet.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations    Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:57 pm

You wanna bet on that, I won't, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations    Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations  - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Temple Drive Ballas - Conversations
Page 9 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next