West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Temple Drive Ballas

Go down 
+7
Saucedo
DaParasite
Buhinc
Radman
stalkur
Rhyme
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

Temple Drive Ballas Empty
PostSubject: Temple Drive Ballas   Temple Drive Ballas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 1:16 am

IC Question,

Character Name: Jonathan "Philosoraptor" Wilkinson
Character Age: 36 - 37 as of February 1
How does your character look: Jonathan weighs a whopping two hundred pounds, he has a big-boned structure, a good balance between fat and muscle, standing at 6'3". He is commonly seen wearing a black buttoned down shirt with a white T-shirt directly underneath it, with some blue jeans and Adidas red and black basketball shoes.
Tell something you know about this gang: The Temple Drive Ballas are an African-American gang of hoodlums causing havoc in the streets of Market, Western Los Santos sporting the colors light purple and pink.
Your background story: Jonathan Wilkinson was born on October 21st, 1977 in Market, Los Santos. He came from a dysfunctional family, his father continuously beat his mother and his older sisters, occasionally raping them. Finally when he turned thirteen, he had enough, deciding that the streets were better then his destroyed family life. He survived out on the streets, his family members not even caring slightly enough to find him. He lived his whole life on his own, surviving through the crack epidemic without being consumed by it, he knew better, even at his young age. He was considered more intelligent then most his age, reading every book he could find, becoming a ghetto bookworm. When he turned sixteen, he was brought into the life of gangbangin' by Temple Drive Ballas leader Darnell Jones, who was smart enough to even convince young Jonathan gang life was fun. Eventually he crawled in too deep to be removed from the gang, it was the family he never had. He knew both Mark Jones and Darnell very well, Mark being the man who would become the new leader upon Darnell's death. Jonathan was always being called a philosopher by the older members of the gang because he always saw things differently than others, eventually earning him the nickname Philoso-Raptor due to his ideas and his aggressive nature when threatened. After Mark Jones died, Jonathan took over the gang with different ideas in mind...

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name: [TDB]Rhyme
What is your real life age: 14
In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..): GMT -5
List the previous factions that you been in on this server: Vagos, Front Yard Ballas, Kilo Tray Ballas.
What faction do you want to lead: Temple Drive Ballas
Why do you want to lead this faction: I've been with it since it first started and wish to reclaim my place as leader.
List the members you have so far: Lil_Freezy, [TDB]Bear, [TDB]Smokey, Saucedo, Nightmare, Blackman.
Can you be a good and active leader: Yeah buddy
Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them:

*I am in full agreement with West Coast Life Roleplay faction rules*

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG: Powergaming is doing something which is impossible to do in a real life scenario, such as flying, lifting a car with one hand, etc. Can also be considered forcing RP upon another player.
Explain the term MG: Metagaming is the act of using OOC information IC, such as using someone's OOC in game player name to describe someone IC, or using IC information learned OOC against a player.
Give an example of a good /me command: /me reaches into his backpocket, slowly withdrawing his wallet, dropping it on the floor and sliding it over to his assailant.
In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples): To describe something happening, "/do The radio is playing." OR to respond to another player's /me cmd. /do Succeed"
Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10: 9
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas   Temple Drive Ballas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 1:39 am

I saw you active today, but I didn't saw your RP skills yet, so i will be neutral at the momment, good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas   Temple Drive Ballas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:45 am

Razzor wrote:
I saw you active today, but I didn't saw your RP skills yet, so i will be neutral at the momment, good luck Smile

You aren't even allowed to vote.

Also, why don't you join Makaveli's application? He's already got 8 votes and is doing a pretty good job with it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Radman
Gangsta
Gangsta
Radman

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas   Temple Drive Ballas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:57 am

I'll wait how will turn out Makaveli's application first, he is doing great for now.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas   Temple Drive Ballas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:59 am

Okay all good if you want to lead but 2 good role players ? C'mon lead with Makaveli or something.. I will say neutral for now let me see your activity, loyalty, effort, GL

EDIT: I know you was banned, and at end your gang DMed whole server, I don't know if I should really give you that vote but try to prove you can lead this gang.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas   Temple Drive Ballas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 5:45 pm

-1 I think Felony will make a better leader than you
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas   Temple Drive Ballas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 1:15 am

Well Rhyme what I saw tonight (few mins back) goes to far, breaking 30 min rule, you attacked Kollegah and I jailed him cuz he was abusing /dge, than you went back to place near Emmet and than back to Seville? most of TDB outsiders was jailed because they were in enemy hood for more than 2 minutes, I didn't wanted to fuck up this RP so I didn't jailed so fast but 5 minutes or more? c'mon ...
You are not suitable to take leadership spot -1 by me.
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas   Temple Drive Ballas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 1:20 am

He wasn't even going to get accepted, anyways HA!
-Saucey
Back to top Go down
Gangsta
Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas   Temple Drive Ballas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 1:32 am

Bull, it's not like you're a better leader than him anyway. Wink
-Lil_Freezy
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas   Temple Drive Ballas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 1:40 am

LF wrote:
Bull, it's not like you're better leader than him anyway. Wink
-Lil_Freezy

Well I don't have time to talk about who is better leader.. but if he planned attack he should know attacking rules, 2 min in enemy hood and 30 min rule, there is still possible to change vote so if I will see some pictures and effort I will change it, if he really want to lead this faction he will make it. Good luck
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas   Temple Drive Ballas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 1:50 am

Bull / Buhinc wrote:
Well Rhyme what I saw tonight (few mins back) goes to far, breaking 30 min rule, you attacked Kollegah and I jailed him cuz he was abusing /dge, than you went back to place near Emmet and than back to Seville? most of TDB outsiders was jailed because they were in enemy hood for more than 2 minutes, I didn't wanted to fuck up this RP so I didn't jailed so fast but 5 minutes or more? c'mon ...
Here is how I saw it, I recall being in Seville to scope out an enemy, Raffael yelled out Shootout, which I didn't even intend to do at that moment, they fucking ran out for some reason, except LewLoc running around like chickens, I told them to get back in the car and stop their fuckery. I didn't even know Kollegah was there as I NEVER got out of the car. We head to Emmet's to get ammo and we return to ACTUALLY start the attack. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Willowfield isn't SBF hood right? I mean it's barely even used by them, Seville is their hood, hence SBF. Once the shootout began, Jennifer was killed, I chased Vincus out of Seville all the way to El Corona, now why Detroit, LewLoc stayed there Idk, I'd expect them to have left the area by then. You're basically blaming things which I at the moment had no control over on me.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas   Temple Drive Ballas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 2:15 am

Rhyme wrote:
Bull / Buhinc wrote:
Here is how I saw it, I recall being in Seville to scope out an enemy, Raffael yelled out Shootout, which I didn't even intend to do at that moment, they fucking ran out for some reason, except LewLoc running around like chickens, I told them to get back in the car and stop their fuckery. I didn't even know Kollegah was there as I NEVER got out of the car. We head to Emmet's to get ammo and we return to ACTUALLY start the attack. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Willowfield isn't SBF hood right? I mean it's barely even used by them, Seville is their hood, hence SBF. Once the shootout began, Jennifer was killed, I chased Vincus out of Seville all the way to El Corona, now why Detroit, LewLoc stayed there Idk, I'd expect them to have left the area by then. You're basically blaming things which I at the moment had no control over on me.

As applicant for leadership you should control everything better, and raffael attacked I don't know why you didn't finished than instead of returning again.
Back to top Go down
Gangsta
Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas   Temple Drive Ballas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 2:26 am

Raffael isn't even a member of Rhyme, nor Detroit. Yeah, I stayed in SBF hood, I was waiting for Rhyme, and right after that I got jailed. I was actually about to leave, but since you guys keep counting even the seconds, okay..
Back to top Go down
KDST
Rambo
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas   Temple Drive Ballas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 6:00 pm

Sorry for posting.

Results of the Famillies Ballas/MC brawl;
Temple Drive Ballas J5rl
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas   Temple Drive Ballas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 6:37 pm

I'm having a great RP with Rhyme and I'll soon post Screen-Shots and a video.
Back to top Go down
Ku$h
Rambo
Rambo
Ku$h

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas   Temple Drive Ballas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 7:24 pm

You guys RP is terrible, that little scene we did today was terrible.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas   Temple Drive Ballas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 7:48 pm

I hope your vote wasn't influenced by anger due to the fact that you were killed and so forth. Each has their own opinion I suppose.
Celebrating our united alliances.
Temple Drive Ballas F5qh
Some screenshots of today's roleplay.
I'll get more as the day progresses.
Temple Drive Ballas Geka
^Preparing for the quick tag-raid on the Lanza Projects, ragged up and strapped.

Temple Drive Ballas Glnh
^Tagging up turf, sorry, the graffiti I made looks like... garbage.
Back to top Go down
Ku$h
Rambo
Rambo
Ku$h

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas   Temple Drive Ballas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 9:36 pm

Na, Raging? I cooperated with you guys. All you guys did was waste time, talking about irrelevant shit. You didn't even say nothing half the time.. you just sat there lol. Then you went OOC saying "if they report, that means they just rage" or something like that. That right there is not something a leader would say.
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas   Temple Drive Ballas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:41 am

Marvelous roleplay we had

Of course Rhyme is capable of leading Temple Drive Ballas, me and Rhyme been leading this since the beginning of 2013 that's one whole year, Rhyme has tons of experience with Temple Drive Ballas, Temple Drive Ballas is very important to me and him and also to some of our members.

I don't see why not just let Rhyme lead it, he was leading it but had schooling difficulties and needed a break now we're back and ready I don't see no problems at all I just see rumors and jealously spreading.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas   Temple Drive Ballas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 5:40 am

Great roleplay today with everyone, had a lot of fun.
Here are the screenshots I promised earlier.

Temple Drive Ballas Bgb6
^ Doing some patrollin' mah nikka.

Temple Drive Ballas Ebi6
^ Chillin' at the old house.

Temple Drive Ballas Jpo2
^ In the ride, ready to move out.

Temple Drive Ballas Fc23
^ Takin' a break from all the bloodshed...

Temple Drive Ballas Afd6
^ Captured a girl, we was fixing to have some fun wit' her.

I apologize for these messed up picture resolutions, I really don't know why it malfunctioned.
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas   Temple Drive Ballas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:50 am

Makaveli got the position.
Join him or w/e, it's your decision.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas   Temple Drive Ballas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Temple Drive Ballas
Page 1 of 1