West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Temple Drive Ballas - Activity Log

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

Temple Drive Ballas - Activity Log Empty
PostSubject: Temple Drive Ballas - Activity Log   Temple Drive Ballas - Activity Log Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:37 am

Post here if you plan on going inactive.

Code:
IC Reason:
OOC Reason:
Time Out:
Time Return:

Last edited by Rhyme on Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas - Activity Log   Temple Drive Ballas - Activity Log Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:51 am

IC Reason - *You walk into the TDB Building*((Where you spawn that door behind you.))
*After your inside the building you walk into the living room*
*You notice a paper on the table*
It says *Yo yo yo yo G's im gonna be outta town fo' a while. Reason is niggaz i gotta kill some pricks. And those pricks are living in San Fierro. So that means im going to San Fierro to kill em' na'sayinn' niggaz'? Im a IceCold Killa' OG. The reason im going to kill them is they fucked with my familiy. So yeah paybacks a B***h eh? Stay safe homies.*
*You also see $500 dollars next to the paper*((Rply))
OOC Reason - My computer is fucked. So i dont know how long will it take to buy a new one anyway i will be on forums since my sisters let me use thier laptops but NOT download SA-MP..))
When i will be back? - I really dont know but probably some weeks/months cause my parents dont buy me shit all of the time and computers are expensive. So yeah..))
Back to top Go down
Rashid
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Rashid

PostSubject: Inactive   Temple Drive Ballas - Activity Log Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:32 pm

IC Reason:*You can see a Picture When you spawn ICLY on the garage* ''Yo its R I'm going to LC To visit ma family so i'm gonna be back soon Peace for now!*

OOC Reason:Ordering a pc in Friday and Gets its in Saturday Because that crappy laptop i have cant even run a PS1 OR 2 Game in High setting Its shitty as hell and yeah i may be inactive when i gonna buy the PC Because i gonna DL And Play GTA IV,L4D2(Left For Dead 2) And alot of games so Peace I gonna be back soon!.

Time Out:Now today at 2012/01/25 Wed

Time Return: This Saturday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Ballas - Activity Log   Temple Drive Ballas - Activity Log Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Temple Drive Ballas - Activity Log
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: