West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Report on [PD]Shadowzz and [PD]Beast

Go down 
+4
Rocce
MarkNiko
Beast
Sherlock Holmes
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Гость

Report on [PD]Shadowzz and [PD]Beast Empty
PostSubject: Report on [PD]Shadowzz and [PD]Beast   Report on [PD]Shadowzz and [PD]Beast Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:58 pm

Your server name: Jefferson_Kay

When did this happen (date, time)?: Both Today

Who are you reporting?: [PD]Shadowzz and [PD]Beast

What are you reporting this person for?: Rambo [Shadowz and Beast] / Non-RP'ly attacks [Shadowz and Beast].

Evidence:

[PD]Beast:
We were having a small party in ALHAMBRA and [PD]Beast was undercover seemly and me and Niko were downstairs next to the stairs and [PD]Beast and Bruce were on the second floor upstairs next to the stairs. Me and Niko(Spikey) went up to continue the party and we suddently saw [PD]Beast spraying on Bruce. Me and Niko ran to the other side of the second floor and we (RP'ly) took our guns and started to aim at beast. He just shouted: 'LSPD give up!' and me and Niko kept on RP'ing till Beast shot Niko and than rambo'ed me from the back without cover.

Witnesses: Spikey

I screen'ed it later so I only have the chat.
Report on [PD]Shadowzz and [PD]Beast Sa-mp-072-1
Report on [PD]Shadowzz and [PD]Beast Sa-mp-073

[PD]Shadowzz
We were in MC territory after we drove off from a pull over. He followed us to our hood were he wanted to arrest the person who was driving, everything went RP'ly. Till truckit got shot on the roof and Shadowz was sitting next to him. I ran to truckit to check his health (RP'ly) and suddently Shadowz started to shoot me. After a while FYB and RHB came to help us, and Shadowzz ran off. We thought it was safe and we were just talking and stuff. Suddently Shadowzz comes back and started to shoot at us (completely not RP'ly). He ran off, and some second later he appears again shooting us with MP5 (I thinK) (Still Not-Rp'ly)

Witnesses: Rocce, Spikey, BigM, FatSmoke, Truckit

Screenshots:
Report on [PD]Shadowzz and [PD]Beast Sa-mp-083
Report on [PD]Shadowzz and [PD]Beast Sa-mp-084
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Report on [PD]Shadowzz and [PD]Beast   Report on [PD]Shadowzz and [PD]Beast Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:14 pm

Ohh want me to show the people when you provoke cops then when I pm you why do you provoke cops, you say: I am a criminal, I can do that.

You provoked me alot, Rocce were like: COME BITCH COME, ARREST ME etc.

It pisses me off, would you provoke a cop IRL? AND when I aimed at you all, You all started running, for no reason, You dont fear a gun?

I tried to pull over your car. They started to drive off for no reason.
Kinda stupid you making this report, when it were YOU that did something stupid not me.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Report on [PD]Shadowzz and [PD]Beast   Report on [PD]Shadowzz and [PD]Beast Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:17 pm

Shadowz wrote:
Ohh want me to show the people when you provoke cops then when I pm you why do you provoke cops, you say: I am a criminal, I can do that.

It pisses me off, would you provoke a cop IRL? AND when I aimed at you all, You all started running, for no reason, You dont fear a gun?

Kinda stupid you making this report, when it were YOU that did something stupid not me.

Nice try.
Rocce drove off because everyone said that! I told them to pull over. Didn't I.
When you said 'All handsup' with your deagle aiming to everyone, I did. The only time I provoked cops was with the SWAT van.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Report on [PD]Shadowzz and [PD]Beast   Report on [PD]Shadowzz and [PD]Beast Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:22 pm

Jefferson wrote:
Shadowz wrote:

Nice try.
Rocce drove off because everyone said that! I told them to pull over. Didn't I.
When you said 'All handsup' with your deagle aiming to everyone, I did. The only time I provoked cops was with the SWAT van.

Atleast you admit things. But yeah he started to drive off, he shouldnt listen to them?
You were the only one that did /handsup. No one else did it.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Report on [PD]Shadowzz and [PD]Beast   Report on [PD]Shadowzz and [PD]Beast Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:31 pm

Shadowz wrote:

Atleast you admit things. But yeah he started to drive off, he shouldnt listen to them?
You were the only one that did /handsup. No one else did it.

Like I mentioned ;D
Back to top Go down
Beast
WCL Player
WCL Player
Beast

PostSubject: Re: Report on [PD]Shadowzz and [PD]Beast   Report on [PD]Shadowzz and [PD]Beast Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:13 pm

No proof of me ramboing, stop hating you've reported me like 7 times already.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Report on [PD]Shadowzz and [PD]Beast   Report on [PD]Shadowzz and [PD]Beast Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:24 pm

Beast wrote:
No proof of me ramboing, stop hating you've reported me like 7 times already.

Witness: Spikey

And it's not only about the rambo it's about you breaking the rules all the time. Always performing Un-RP'ly action.
If you see the chat, you can't see any /me command of you taking your gun and aiming. (UN-RP'ly)

And I am not hating, you are always breaking the rules. That's why I am reporting you +7 times.
Back to top Go down
Beast
WCL Player
WCL Player
Beast

PostSubject: Re: Report on [PD]Shadowzz and [PD]Beast   Report on [PD]Shadowzz and [PD]Beast Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:32 pm

It was a deagle and you stopped aiming at me which means I don't have to use a me to get it.

And me, Spikey and that other dude was at ground floor then he ran to the side which only has 2 floors where I retrieved my spraycan and then he ran to the other side of the club and a shoot-out begun. Spikey should confirm this otherwise he's OOCly lying.
Back to top Go down
MarkNiko
Legend
Legend
MarkNiko

PostSubject: Re: Report on [PD]Shadowzz and [PD]Beast   Report on [PD]Shadowzz and [PD]Beast Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:21 pm

Jefferson and Dice, you 2 are making me sick with all your useless reports in a silly attempt to get Beast removed from his leaderspot, 7 reports in 2 freaking days, while 99% of them are total bullshit? You stalk this guy all day and report him for things that aint even rule breaking, what the fuck? "he swears over the dispatch" go cry me a river, this is not a kids game, there are NO rules that says people are not allowed to swear.
About all those drive by reports, when me and rick was in charge of the PD we also did drive by on suspects who wouldnt pull over if we chased them, this is not real life, its GTA samp, you cannot call for someone to make a roadblock 5 kms from the suspects current position, the PD should have a chance to catch evaders.
Even if he does break 1 or 2 rules cut him some slack, we all do mistakes but no one spams the report section with useless stuff that doesnt hurt anyone/isnt even rule breaking.
If i see 1 more useless report from 1 of you 2 of him doing something very minor or if you report him for something that aint even rule breaking, i will ban you from the forum.
And do not come and say it aint because you wanna be mister perfect you report him, i know you are trying to make him look bad and lose his leadership.
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Report on [PD]Shadowzz and [PD]Beast   Report on [PD]Shadowzz and [PD]Beast Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:25 pm

Our intentions were to lock you inside the garage, not to provoke you, plus, we drove off because we had illegal weapons and drugs on us, which we would get a jail for that.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Report on [PD]Shadowzz and [PD]Beast   Report on [PD]Shadowzz and [PD]Beast Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:37 pm

Mark-Niko wrote:
Jefferson and Dice, you 2 are making me sick with all your useless reports in a silly attempt to get Beast removed from his leaderspot, 7 reports in 2 freaking days, while 99% of them are total bullshit? You stalk this guy all day and report him for things that aint even rule breaking, what the fuck? "he swears over the dispatch" go cry me a river, this is not a kids game, there are NO rules that says people are not allowed to swear.
About all those drive by reports, when me and rick was in charge of the PD we also did drive by on suspects who wouldnt pull over if we chased them, this is not real life, its GTA samp, you cannot call for someone to make a roadblock 5 kms from the suspects current position, the PD should have a chance to catch evaders.
Even if he does break 1 or 2 rules cut him some slack, we all do mistakes but no one spams the report section with useless stuff that doesnt hurt anyone/isnt even rule breaking.
If i see 1 more useless report from 1 of you 2 of him doing something very minor or if you report him for something that aint even rule breaking, i will ban you from the forum.
And do not come and say it aint because you wanna be mister perfect you report him, i know you are trying to make him look bad and lose his leadership.

True that, jefferson did the same to [PD]Niko and got him removed from LSPD leadership, you are a huge snake Jefferson, I dont like snakes like you that attack from the back like that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Report on [PD]Shadowzz and [PD]Beast   Report on [PD]Shadowzz and [PD]Beast Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:41 pm

I have to agree with the part at MC hood, it appeared like DM.
One second everything calms down, the next, SHADOWZ I think, starts shooting at everyone, cracking one of my fellow FYB's, other then that, they haven't done another bad thing, Jefferson, you just want his leadership, face it, you won't get it while Beast is still leading, all those pathetic reports are attempts at making him look like shit so he looses his PD spot, I mean come on, lay off the poor dude, he's had enough already.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Report on [PD]Shadowzz and [PD]Beast   Report on [PD]Shadowzz and [PD]Beast Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:44 pm

Well I knew that Jefferson was like that back in the days, didnt think he will start doing stuff like this again, biting people from the back like that.

Better stop doing that ese, otherwise the same thing might happen to you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: Report on [PD]Shadowzz and [PD]Beast   Report on [PD]Shadowzz and [PD]Beast Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:44 am

Finally someone reports them they dont rp well they kill u and arrest for no reason!!!
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Report on [PD]Shadowzz and [PD]Beast   Report on [PD]Shadowzz and [PD]Beast Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:24 am

Mark-Niko wrote:

Disagree,
He doesn't only break 1 or 2 rules. And I agree on the fact we kinda reported him for useless shit, I admit that. But the fact is, he keeps on breaking rules. And the server is RP, and RP is doing realistic life in a game as another person. Isn't it? DM'ing/rambo'ing and shooting everyone Drive-by that runs away IS NOT ALLOWED! And he keeps doing that, I have a lot of witnesses that saw it, or people who has gone throught it. And Alright, I admit that I kinda spammed the report forum with the useless reports and I am sorry for that. But this is not a spam, this isn't a useless report. Like I already said, he keeps on breaking the rules. Maybe you should come online once in a while and see it your own.
And I do accept the punishment if I report him for a useless thing. And that won't happen again.
And it's not my goal to make him look bad or that he loses his leadership, a PD leader who continues to rulebreaking.. I'm not the one who is letting him look bad.

And about the drive-by, you can also stop evading suspects with your car without drive-by'ing for example: 'Boxing'...
You don't need to shoot the suspect immediately because he evades. Kinda unrealistic and Non-RP'ly. Like you see in movies, cops drive-by to but only when the suspect shot them, OR if it's a high wanted person.

Short version:
Sorry about the useless reports
Beast isn't breaking 1 or 2 rules but a lot more than you think.
Mark you should come online once in a while to check it out yourself.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Report on [PD]Shadowzz and [PD]Beast   Report on [PD]Shadowzz and [PD]Beast Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:13 am

No action will be taken, since I can't see any rule breaking in the pics, also in Single Player if you're being chased by the biker cop, you'd notice he'll shoot you with his colt, also when Rockstar has perfected their Drive Bying technique, in GTA IV cops will attempt to shoot at you if you don't pull over.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report on [PD]Shadowzz and [PD]Beast   Report on [PD]Shadowzz and [PD]Beast Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report on [PD]Shadowzz and [PD]Beast
Page 1 of 1