West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Reporting on [PD]Beast

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Reporting on [PD]Beast Empty
PostSubject: Reporting on [PD]Beast   Reporting on [PD]Beast Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:01 pm

Your server name: [RHB]Rocce

When did this happen (date, time)?: 30th of July, 2012, Around 12:55 to 13:00

Who are you reporting?: [PD]Beast

What are you reporting this person for?: Avoiding roleplay, attempted C-Bug.

Evidence: Look at the spoiler

Click for Chatlog:
Back to top Go down
Beast
WCL Player
WCL Player
Beast

PostSubject: Re: Reporting on [PD]Beast   Reporting on [PD]Beast Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:05 pm

Don't see how I refused to roleplay and I did not C-Bug.
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Reporting on [PD]Beast   Reporting on [PD]Beast Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:06 pm

You avoided to roleplay by constantly avoid my attacks even thought you were distracted.
And I got no screen but before you cracked me you shot pressed C and shot again, evidently C-Bug, made for the Desert Eagle to shoot faster.
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: Reporting on [PD]Beast   Reporting on [PD]Beast Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:07 pm

C Bug i dunno but Refusing to RP is true u was Trying to Survive any situation its just PG and It makes N00B RP
Back to top Go down
Beast
WCL Player
WCL Player
Beast

PostSubject: Re: Reporting on [PD]Beast   Reporting on [PD]Beast Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:10 pm

I didn't constantly avoid your attacks, you grabbed my neck with your hand and I turned around then you attempted to stab me with a screwdriver while I was paying attention to YOU. I raised my arms in a defensive manner and they began to bleed, you then attempted to kick me but I moved my body and your kick wouldn't do much of an impact. No need to get upset just because you lost in a shoot-out so stop claiming that I c-bugged.

Also, chat-logs aren't really proof since you can just edit it and write different things so it seems that I broke rules but I actually didn't.
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Reporting on [PD]Beast   Reporting on [PD]Beast Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:17 pm

I went AFK for 1-2 mins to do this, and you think this is enough to modify the chatlog against you?
Back to top Go down
Beast
WCL Player
WCL Player
Beast

PostSubject: Re: Reporting on [PD]Beast   Reporting on [PD]Beast Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:37 pm

I haven't done nothing wrong and you don't have any valid proof so this'll be locked and archieved in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: Reporting on [PD]Beast   Reporting on [PD]Beast Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:16 pm

[12:52:33] * Look at my hp and armor (( [PD]Beast ))

[12:52:37] * I'm not hit. (( [PD]Beast ))

Rocce was trying to bump/run over you and you said "You hit Prince"
when he clearly wrote the /me about you.

You look like you're trying to avoid any roleplay with Rocce, but If theres not a good screenshot of you c-bugging Beast you won't be accused of that.

I think you need to take a review of the term Powergaming.

Beast will be punished in-game, thanks for reporting.

Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Reporting on [PD]Beast   Reporting on [PD]Beast Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:49 am

Archiving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting on [PD]Beast   Reporting on [PD]Beast Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting on [PD]Beast
Page 1 of 1