West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Report on [PD]Beast (5)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

Report on [PD]Beast (5) Empty
PostSubject: Report on [PD]Beast (5)   Report on [PD]Beast (5) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:52 pm

Your server name: Dice

When did this happen (date, time)?: Today

Who are you reporting?:[PD]Beast

What are you reporting this person for?: DBing people.He is chief and he DB everyone they see who wont pull over.They DBed Petar he is my witness also.He's banned on forum but he'll post one more pic hwne he get forum unbanned

Evidence:

Report on [PD]Beast (5) Bd9hafpfnisgg77iw9d
Back to top Go down
Beast
WCL Player
WCL Player
Beast

PostSubject: Re: Report on [PD]Beast (5)   Report on [PD]Beast (5) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:56 pm

I explained in PMs why we shot at Petar due to him evading lots of times and in real life there would be more cruisers and spikes up ahead, otherwise we could be chasing someone for a few hours due to no fuel and no backup.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Report on [PD]Beast (5)   Report on [PD]Beast (5) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:56 pm

Beast wrote:
I explained in PMs why we shot at Petar due to him evading lots of times and in real life there would be more cruisers and spikes up ahead, otherwise we could be chasing someone for a few hours due to no fuel and no backup.

Got a screenshot of the PM's?
Back to top Go down
Beast
WCL Player
WCL Player
Beast

PostSubject: Re: Report on [PD]Beast (5)   Report on [PD]Beast (5) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:00 pm

They're on your screenshot, lmao.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Report on [PD]Beast (5)   Report on [PD]Beast (5) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:14 pm

Five reports why didn't you just place them all into one topic instead of spamming the whole forum,Judging from the reports personally I think this is something like you don't like him so you'll grasp at straws to get him into trouble there hasn't been a proper viable report I've read that you've done on him imo you should get warned for spamming this shit up.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Report on [PD]Beast (5)   Report on [PD]Beast (5) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:16 pm

OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
Five reports why didn't you just place them all into one topic instead of spamming the whole forum,Judging from the reports personally I think this is something like you don't like him so you'll grasp at straws to get him into trouble there hasn't been a proper viable report I've read that you've done on him imo you should get warned for spamming this shit up.

Disagree.

All reports show different kinds of reports that's why we made different reports. I agree on the fact we could make one. I disagree to get him in trouble.
'Rulebreakers has to be reported'
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Report on [PD]Beast (5)   Report on [PD]Beast (5) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:13 pm

You can't shoot at the vehicle unless shots was fired at the cop car first
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Report on [PD]Beast (5)   Report on [PD]Beast (5) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:30 am

no action will be taken as police officers are allowed to shoot at enemy vehicles if they don't comply.

locked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report on [PD]Beast (5)   Report on [PD]Beast (5) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report on [PD]Beast (5)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Report a Player :: Archive-
Jump to: