West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[LSNEWS] - Armed Store Robbery, five thousand dollars stolen!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

[LSNEWS] - Armed Store Robbery, five thousand dollars stolen! Empty
PostSubject: [LSNEWS] - Armed Store Robbery, five thousand dollars stolen!   [LSNEWS] - Armed Store Robbery, five thousand dollars stolen! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:06 pm

Greetings, citizens of Los Santos! This is Ronald Daniels! Our upcoming news are about a robbery that just came up in Jefferson mart, five thousand dollars were stolen in place, the large ammount of money was hidden underneath the counter, where only the clerk, Zacharias Emmanuel, was murdered at cold blood, the ballistic states it was shot by a Glock-18c, the recording cameras reveal the identity of the criminal. We will now pass to Hailey Robinson.

Hailey: Thanks, Ronald, now, I'm here along with the shop owner, which sent the tape of the cameras to the police headquarters, luckily, Los Santos News got to know of the happening! So, let's talk to the owner!
Owner: Errrmm...
Hailey: Sir, do you have any idea of who might have been capable of committing such a ruthless crime act of this?
Owner: Well! I do! I bet it was those death-beat gangbangers! I WOULD F**K THEM DEEP IN THE ASSHOLE, MOTHERF*****G B**CHES
Hailey: Errm!! Ronald, show the pictures please!

[LSNEWS] - Armed Store Robbery, five thousand dollars stolen! REC

Ronald: Here, you can see, the deployed criminal, which is about to be revealed!

Ronald: The cameras show that he fired five shots on the clerk's torso, and then took all the money and stashed it in a food-bag, along with the fire-arm.

[LSNEWS] - Armed Store Robbery, five thousand dollars stolen! REC2

Ronald: Oh! Wait, we got the identity of the criminal, it is! [...]
[LSNEWS] - Armed Store Robbery, five thousand dollars stolen! Dwayne_Mack
[...] Taylor Wade Roscoe! But wait, he looks by far too young..But crime doesn't goes by the ages, ain't it? We will now go for a short break, stay tuned for more information! This was Ronald Daniels, Los Santos News!
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: [LSNEWS] - Armed Store Robbery, five thousand dollars stolen!   [LSNEWS] - Armed Store Robbery, five thousand dollars stolen! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:25 am

/me turns on tv
/do LS news
/Me sits on chair-looking to tv
[MC]4R:Huh this nigga is rich now.huh
/Me turns off tv-walks to door-gets out
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: [LSNEWS] - Armed Store Robbery, five thousand dollars stolen!   [LSNEWS] - Armed Store Robbery, five thousand dollars stolen! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:46 am

*Meebo turns on the TV and switches to Los Santos News*
*Meebo watches the TV closely*
Meebo:I look forward to meeting this nigger.Gonna steal his money and fuck him in the ass hole.
*Meebo turns off the TV*
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: [LSNEWS] - Armed Store Robbery, five thousand dollars stolen!   [LSNEWS] - Armed Store Robbery, five thousand dollars stolen! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:54 am

[PD]Marcus turns on TV watching the news again.
[PD]Marcus:Good thing that we took all money and arrested that guy.
[PD]Marcus takes remoter - turning off TV.
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: [LSNEWS] - Armed Store Robbery, five thousand dollars stolen!   [LSNEWS] - Armed Store Robbery, five thousand dollars stolen! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:24 pm

/me grab's the remote - turns tv [ON].
/me listen's to the new's as he watch the tape of the robber.
Oh hell! Gotta be careful, always stay strapped..
/me turn's off tv - throw's remote on table.

ooc: What skinpack is that, it was looking gooood.

sorry for bumping old topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [LSNEWS] - Armed Store Robbery, five thousand dollars stolen!   [LSNEWS] - Armed Store Robbery, five thousand dollars stolen! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[LSNEWS] - Armed Store Robbery, five thousand dollars stolen!
Page 1 of 1