West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Robbery/Racketeering.

Go down 
+5
►Randy◄
Sly
[AFK]Lil Dan
Gran
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Gran
V.I.P
V.I.P

Robbery/Racketeering. Empty
PostSubject: Robbery/Racketeering.   Robbery/Racketeering. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:07 pm

I think everyone is not happy about the current problem about Robbery/Racketeering/Scamming, problem is that when you try to rob player frisk him he says that he got 10$ while at TAB score list he have more than 100k so here is what i'm suggesting. Make the rule that every player must carry more than 1000-3000$ with him ICL'Y if he doesn't have that much in OOC so in robbery thief should take all his money. Or we could make the bank option with the option to frisk player money.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Robbery/Racketeering.   Robbery/Racketeering. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:24 pm

Ill rather use something like house/gang safes for players

something like you buy it from 24/7

you go to your RP house and put it there or somewhere else

so you deposit and withdraw from it

but when u do deposit and withdraw u need a password for doing it, so othre ppl cant abuse and take it
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

PostSubject: Re: Robbery/Racketeering.   Robbery/Racketeering. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:28 pm

Reason: IRL whos going to have $1,000 - $3,000 in their pockets? Only peple who can do that is if they'r rich, or if they'r insane and want to be robbed or w/e.. + the fact that not all gangs have a lot of money, that IS the REASON they go out to rob others, if you ask me, I do believe that there should be a bank system, it would bring in more RP, also, not everyone takes cash with them if they go outside.

-1 for the cash rule.
Big ol' + 1 for the bank system.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Robbery/Racketeering.   Robbery/Racketeering. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:49 pm

Bank is not realistic also

who the F**k would put cash in bank if he has criminal record irl? its kinda non RP lol since u'll see ppl around bank always

Safe is best option.
Back to top Go down
Gran
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: Robbery/Racketeering.   Robbery/Racketeering. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:55 pm

Miami yes, i totally agree you on the IRL aspect of this but, if Boelie or Compton doesn't have the time to script the things like Banking system and frisking player money, so temporarily we could launch the rule of carrying the cash, till we get a banking system and frisking players cash. Becouse right now everyone is so bitching about money and DM'ing.
Lil_Dan, yes but then we need the buyable houses or if two players are going to keep stashing money inside the same house they may cause unnecessary beefs between them. Yes IRL you can't just place a dirty money inside the bank account you will be easily get under unnecessary attention from all of the law organizations.
Back to top Go down
Sly
Sly

PostSubject: Re: Robbery/Racketeering.   Robbery/Racketeering. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:04 am

Lil_Dan wrote:

who the F**k would put cash in bank if he has criminal record irl? its kinda non RP lol since u'll see ppl around bank always

True lol
that 2nd option about the bank, a safe sounds fine I guess
about the 1st option, maybe ICly everyone should have at maximum 500$ in there pockets if being robbed idk
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

PostSubject: Re: Robbery/Racketeering.   Robbery/Racketeering. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:03 am

Heres what I think we should do...

1. We can add the bank systembecause don't forget, there are still ppl who are in the PD, so they obviously have a bank account. Also, there will be more RP's with the bank, like robberies, bank transffering money, & etc.

2. The safe system would be good too, would bring in a ton more of RPs.

3. I still don't think that the money in your pockets should be put, even though it is there for temporarily, being the reason because we might get complains and all that, and also if someone gets their 1st paycheck & then they get robbed later, they'l lose probably all of their cash or have $200 left, and then they'l /b itch about it & etc..

I believe that it should be like this, but idk how the higher admins will respond, so we'l have to wait.
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: Robbery/Racketeering.   Robbery/Racketeering. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:08 am

Sly wrote:
Lil_Dan wrote:

True lol
that 2nd option about the bank, a safe sounds fine I guess
about the 1st option, maybe ICly everyone should have at maximum 500$ in there pockets if being robbed idk
Maximum would be atleast 300$-500$ (<- like you said), cause 1k in your pocket? Hell naw, unrealistic in my opinion...
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: Robbery/Racketeering.   Robbery/Racketeering. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:37 am

streetz thugs dosent have a bank card , and yes i agree people should always be wearing over 200$ in there pockets , we needs too make the rp for fair monkey
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: Robbery/Racketeering.   Robbery/Racketeering. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:42 am

We need to make a rule if player got over 1000 in his pockets then if he gets frisked he should give atleast 500 bucks.
Back to top Go down
THC
Rambo
Rambo
THC

PostSubject: Re: Robbery/Racketeering.   Robbery/Racketeering. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:02 pm

Mr.Technique wrote:
We need to make a rule if player got over 1000 in his pockets then if he gets frisked he should give atleast 500 bucks.
SOLS clone.....
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: Robbery/Racketeering.   Robbery/Racketeering. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:12 pm

Rocket wrote:
Mr.Technique wrote:
SOLS clone.....

No, most of servers have a rule like this.
Back to top Go down
BoelieBeast
Known Player
Known Player
BoelieBeast

PostSubject: Re: Robbery/Racketeering.   Robbery/Racketeering. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:45 pm

how about i script a way that you can rob only $20 a day or just $10 from the same person?
Back to top Go down
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&busines
?????

PostSubject: Re: Robbery/Racketeering.   Robbery/Racketeering. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:47 pm

BoelieBeast wrote:
how about i script a way that you can rob only $20 a day or just $10 from the same person?

Naaaaah', shitty decision..
Back to top Go down
Gran
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: Robbery/Racketeering.   Robbery/Racketeering. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:49 pm

BoelieBeast wrote:
Twenty bucks won't worth even trying to rob the person. So in my eyes the best temporarily option is to make the maximum carrying cash per person, till you script bank,safe or something like that, becouse maybe then people start thinking before attacking that they can loose not only weapons but their money too.
Back to top Go down
BoelieBeast
Known Player
Known Player
BoelieBeast

PostSubject: Re: Robbery/Racketeering.   Robbery/Racketeering. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 1:47 pm

Mr.Technique wrote:
BoelieBeast wrote:

Naaaaah', shitty decision..

Its not a decission its a given option
Back to top Go down
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&busines
Herbalist
Known Player
Known Player
Herbalist

PostSubject: Re: Robbery/Racketeering.   Robbery/Racketeering. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:25 pm

I say bank or some safe place.
Back to top Go down
Gran
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: Robbery/Racketeering.   Robbery/Racketeering. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:47 pm

So we're waiting for any head admins opinion on this and a few topics a mide i'm curious to know as others what you thinking Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robbery/Racketeering.   Robbery/Racketeering. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robbery/Racketeering.
Page 1 of 1