West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Report on Big_Bear[LCR]

Go down 
+3
Delete
#wclmarcus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

Report on Big_Bear[LCR] Empty
PostSubject: Report on Big_Bear[LCR]   Report on Big_Bear[LCR] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:00 am

Your server name:[PD]Marcus

When did this happen (date, time)?:Today.

Who are you reporting?:Just what i said above.

What are you reporting this person for?:Forcing CRASH,Non RPing,DMing.

Evidence:Only got forcing CRASH,But the Jefferson is evidence that he DMed me and him. Report on Big_Bear[LCR] Samp149l
Back to top Go down
Delete
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Report on Big_Bear[LCR]   Report on Big_Bear[LCR] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:07 am

My Computer is always crashing, ask everyone who RPs with me. Man i thought we can Re-RP or something, but you are just like a crying girl. I Will never ever RP with you anymore.
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: Report on Big_Bear[LCR]   Report on Big_Bear[LCR] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:09 am

Did you give him some time to re-join?
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: Report on Big_Bear[LCR]   Report on Big_Bear[LCR] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:12 am

Im still waiting for him Niko.
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: Report on Big_Bear[LCR]   Report on Big_Bear[LCR] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:14 am

Re-rp the scene or get warned.
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: Report on Big_Bear[LCR]   Report on Big_Bear[LCR] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:17 am

Im reporting him for Force Crash,DMing me and Jefferson,plus non rping in PD,And now he wont re rp.
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: Report on Big_Bear[LCR]   Report on Big_Bear[LCR] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:21 am

Can I get some evidence here?
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: Report on Big_Bear[LCR]   Report on Big_Bear[LCR] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:23 am

- Jefferson.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Report on Big_Bear[LCR]   Report on Big_Bear[LCR] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:24 am

They have re-roleplayed it, but what's that about the other reasons? Show some proof.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: Report on Big_Bear[LCR]   Report on Big_Bear[LCR] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:25 am

So get Jefferson here, I want him to support your evidence and we'll see what we can do.
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: Report on Big_Bear[LCR]   Report on Big_Bear[LCR] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:26 am

He had to go,but i think he'll came back later then ask him.He got SS's too i think.
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: Report on Big_Bear[LCR]   Report on Big_Bear[LCR] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:27 am

Alright, no action will be taken unless proof will be given. I'm giving you 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: Report on Big_Bear[LCR]   Report on Big_Bear[LCR] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:29 am

Alright,thanks,When Jefferson come on if admin will be online,remind that admin.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Report on Big_Bear[LCR]   Report on Big_Bear[LCR] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:44 pm

wrote:
Alright, no action will be taken unless proof will be given. I'm giving you 24 hours.

Correct, marcus brought him in the PD and suddently he starts 'spitting in my face' and then he hits me while his cuffed.

Warn or temporary ban would be good.
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: Report on Big_Bear[LCR]   Report on Big_Bear[LCR] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:53 pm

Thank god he's range banned now,mods can lock this.
Back to top Go down
Johny
Hitman
Hitman
Johny

PostSubject: Re: Report on Big_Bear[LCR]   Report on Big_Bear[LCR] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:57 pm

Marcus Huston wrote:
good to hear it
Back to top Go down
Delete
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Report on Big_Bear[LCR]   Report on Big_Bear[LCR] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:28 pm

That isn't fair. Marcus, you play an wrong game with us all. Ingame when nobody is there youre friendly and a cool fella, but here in forummo when everybody can see it, youre just like: I hate him etc.
I Hope you can change ya'self, And petar, by you is the same.
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Report on Big_Bear[LCR]   Report on Big_Bear[LCR] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:58 pm

Petar wrote:
Marcus Huston wrote:
good to hear it

How about you guys to learn to do not spam topics. I don't know why higher admins ain't taking care of that.

- Only administrators and people involved in the incident may post, other posts will be deleted and their posters punished.

Are you guys understand what's written here?!

Locking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report on Big_Bear[LCR]   Report on Big_Bear[LCR] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report on Big_Bear[LCR]
Page 1 of 1