West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Report on [TDB]D12 again

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ﺾﺷﺴﺠﷲ
WCL Player
WCL Player

Report on [TDB]D12 again Empty
PostSubject: Report on [TDB]D12 again   Report on [TDB]D12 again Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:44 pm

Your server name: [FYB]Spark

When did this happen (date, time)?: 01/02/2012

Who are you reporting?: [TDB]D12

What are you reporting this person for?: Breaking rule 17 using skin of a faction that he is not part of. (LSPD) also coming at idlewood to DM with lspd locker guns.

Evidence: Report on [TDB]D12 again 437d3ccd299560a7
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Report on [TDB]D12 again   Report on [TDB]D12 again Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:53 pm

I did NOT DM and where is the PROOF of my now DM ? , me and FivePenny came and was about to RP As CADETS to check the streets, we drove to Idlewood to check around while CPT start hit TwoPac and we was going to stop it while you and Smokey came out of a car with D-Eagle's I shouted Drop the weapons and get on you're knees NOW!! , you ran off and I started to chase you, that was RP not DM. Now I really wish I could make pictures to proof I did it by an Roleplayed way. But still there is no kind of proof of any DeathMatching here. And now I changed back to TDB again.

I'f this aint a bigger problem I suggest the admins lock this?
Back to top Go down
ﺾﺷﺴﺠﷲ
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Report on [TDB]D12 again   Report on [TDB]D12 again Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:09 pm

Trying to escape huh ? First of all you cannot use cadet skin when you are already TDB, second TwoPac was not there when you and the other cadet Yoyo start dming for non reason.. when i came i saw you and Yoyo the other cadet then you start shooting CPT without any reason and Yoyo killed Smokey without reason
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Report on [TDB]D12 again   Report on [TDB]D12 again Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:12 pm

OMFG , you dint saw everything you just started too shoot us when we took down CPT to cracked! now stop lie for fuck sakes.

EDIT: And still there is no proof of any kind of DeathMatch.
Back to top Go down
ﺾﺷﺴﺠﷲ
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Report on [TDB]D12 again   Report on [TDB]D12 again Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:18 pm

MobbDeep wrote:
OMFG , you dint saw everything you just started too shoot us when we took down CPT to cracked! now stop lie for fuck sakes.

EDIT: And still there is no proof of any kind of DeathMatch.

Calm down boy, me Smokey and CPT start shooting you before you got CPT cracked because you and Yoyo start shooting at us without reason then CPT tried to hide with running behind the burger shot and Yoyo or you cracked him.. and with all your excuses you still cannot use cadet skin.
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Report on [TDB]D12 again   Report on [TDB]D12 again Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:20 am

Forwarding to TDB leader if he wants to take action. Thanks for reporting, locking.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Report on [TDB]D12 again   Report on [TDB]D12 again Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:05 am

Okay, where should I start..
Sorry for the language, but what the fuck is going on?
D12, what's with all these reports on you?
You are getting two red stars on the ranks.
To be honest, you requested to take leadership, are you serious?
After all these reports, you expect me to say, "yes".
You think I'm a dumbass?
Listen, I know, we cool, we known each other from way back, but that doesen't mean I'm gonna tolerate this nonsense.
P.S.: I'm back on the forums for good now, not sure about SA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report on [TDB]D12 again   Report on [TDB]D12 again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report on [TDB]D12 again
Page 1 of 1