West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Connection ban appeal.

Go down 
+3
Roman_Petrovich
Keelo
Connection
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

Connection ban appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Connection ban appeal.   Connection ban appeal. Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 2:17 am

Your Name (IG): [PD]Connection[C]
Internet Protocol[IP]: 89.160.84.241
Name of Admin that banned you: [V]Compton.
Date and Time of Ban: yesterday.
Reason: /ADV Abuse, insult(s) towards Compton.
More Informations: I was on huge troll mode.. cause few cool things happened. Then it started with that me and Compton had some troll shoot out lol, when I logged off I made an /ADV '' insulted '' Compton, look Compton please don't take it as an insult against you, we homies you n me. Thought you could take these trolling things, but yes I admit it, I went way to far. Sorry, but please unban me.. the PD Is in chaos and it needs me..
Screenshots: None.
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: Connection ban appeal.   Connection ban appeal. Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 3:00 am

I been witness of this -trolling mode- as you said.
I'm pretty sure you didn't wanted to offend Compton because you aren't that type of guy, well, i think.

That's up to Compton now.
All i can say is, if you get unbanned, take this "incident" as "warning" and don't make that kind'a error again. Smile
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Connection ban appeal.   Connection ban appeal. Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:05 am

I swear I wont troll again. Gotta act grown ^^
Back to top Go down
Roman_Petrovich

PostSubject: Re: Connection ban appeal.   Connection ban appeal. Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:22 am

I was a witness too.It really was trolling only.Not a straight insult meaning to hurt compton.It's up to compton to decide like Keelo said.
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: Connection ban appeal.   Connection ban appeal. Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:44 am

Well, I know Connection won't insult or hurt any of the admins, he is a good player. He likes to troll and ofcourse when you troll a admin and it goes to far, it ends up to this. Well, it was Connection's birthday so he was in a high troll mode, well I say Connection should be unbanned, although like the others said, it's up to Compton.
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Connection ban appeal.   Connection ban appeal. Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:52 am

::..-X-ConneC-Tion-X-..:: wrote:
look Compton please don't take it as an insult against you, we homies you n me.
HAHAHAHA* I am Looking like this in IRL for now: hlone laugh Nobody is Compton's homie man,he is ghost ... no shit please.if you're homies then why he banned you?!! joke between homies? i don't think so.anyways.

https://west-life.forummo.com/t966-maketoo-s-ban-appeal
https://west-life.forummo.com/t1283p10-ice-t-mendez-ban-appeal
https://west-life.forummo.com/t2486p10-little-s-ban-appeal

and now it's FOURTH,i hope it won't be joinder again.
Watch out!

by the way if you don't want to ban again don't troll/play with Compton. It's reality because when i was tried to troll with him he always slapped me as hell. fuck that/dumb bitch Just when you see Compton show some role-play even that's fake role-play. hahafun
There are two person in this server if you troll/play with them they will ban you on time,They're: Compton & White,so try to do your troll in other servers because here is Role-play server anymore and if you want to troll/play here,do it with somebody else not with this people *Describe Compton & White*.

I never support person who banned because of each reason but i hope you can get unban. Greedy Loc Dog

Well yesterday i had vertigo and i couldn't tell regard to your Birthday ese,so i wanna tell now: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNECTION.
Hunter. wrote:
COMPTON GAVE CONNECTION BEST GIFT:BAN HAHAHAHA XD
fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
THC
Rambo
Rambo
THC

PostSubject: Re: Connection ban appeal.   Connection ban appeal. Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:27 am

Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Connection ban appeal.   Connection ban appeal. Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:46 am

People, ( like Peanutt ) if you don't got such good to say, get the fuck otu of here. Nutt da fuq is your problem anyway ? always be trippin on me. Oh yeah now I remember it was so fast you had that helper rank you started to act big n shit over internet. And with '' Homies '' I mean '' friends '' and with '' friends '' I mean we good.

Two of these ban appeals I made was actually false reason of how he banned me in the past. So basically I only made 2 ban appeals. Now people stop post here, its ALL Compton's choice to keep me banned or not.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Connection ban appeal.   Connection ban appeal. Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:06 pm

Learn to "pay" for your mistakes. Everything has a line, next time you should know when to stop and whats allowed todo and whats not.

Banned for 1 week

Locked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Connection ban appeal.   Connection ban appeal. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Connection ban appeal.
Page 1 of 1