West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Maketoo's Ban Appeal...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

Maketoo's Ban Appeal... Empty
PostSubject: Maketoo's Ban Appeal...   Maketoo's Ban Appeal... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:56 pm

Admin that Banned You : Wite.

Reason for ban : MA.

Time n Date : Right now.

Your IG name : Leone. - B-Dup.

Do you have any SS?: Do I need for this ?.

I am not banned but kicked - .

B-Dup is my brother me and my brother share the computer , so we have same IP adress, now I dint knew MA was banable. and B-Dup told me he will stop play so I created an account '' Leone '' , so can I please use the account Leone & forget bout B-Dup ?. he / my brother wont come online more I swear.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Maketoo's Ban Appeal...   Maketoo's Ban Appeal... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:56 pm

It's White. And you weren't banned...And show me some proof that you have a brother which is playing here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Maketoo's Ban Appeal...   Maketoo's Ban Appeal... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:59 pm

and how?
Back to top Go down
Külaline

PostSubject: Re: Maketoo's Ban Appeal...   Maketoo's Ban Appeal... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:36 pm

By showing us a picture of you and your brother with a signed letter beneath it.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Maketoo's Ban Appeal...   Maketoo's Ban Appeal... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:47 pm

I don't take Pictures on my self n puts it out on internet ....
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: Maketoo's Ban Appeal...   Maketoo's Ban Appeal... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:00 pm

Just admit that you did multi account.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Maketoo's Ban Appeal...   Maketoo's Ban Appeal... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:03 pm

But I din't , well White said its okay for now. Smile Thank you White
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Maketoo's Ban Appeal...   Maketoo's Ban Appeal... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:25 pm

What is wrong with you people? Why the F**k do you multiaccount! Before starting to play on this server read the damn /rules it aint so hard to loose 2 minutes to read the damn RULES. From this day and further, if I will catch you or anyone else Multiaccount and I will straight ban him. You people are starting to get on my nervs with the multiaccount thing, and especially with your imagination brothers!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: Maketoo's Ban Appeal...   Maketoo's Ban Appeal... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:59 pm

We should be very strict with this kind of things also i think we should add a ganghop rule.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Maketoo's Ban Appeal...   Maketoo's Ban Appeal... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:15 pm

srsly its fking true I have brother who played this game. And don't you think it will come more MA if it comes a GH rule?
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Maketoo's Ban Appeal...   Maketoo's Ban Appeal... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:20 pm

Look Maketoo if you will say once more that it was your fucking brother ill ban you for ever! I hope you got it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maketoo's Ban Appeal...   Maketoo's Ban Appeal... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maketoo's Ban Appeal...
Page 1 of 1