West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Little S ban appeal.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rick
Legend
Legend

Little S ban appeal.  - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little S ban appeal.    Little S ban appeal.  - Page 1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:00 am

And the other time (before or after I set you to 3500$) your money were high, how did you get them?
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Little S ban appeal.    Little S ban appeal.  - Page 1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:18 pm

the 80k? I gave a Rocce and Shanice , but they dint want to keep all of the money so I got them back. But hey, that money was already re-seted to 3.5k, after you re-seted that cash , I got 4k more from Tuck , and also from Marcus, (( Paydays also )). That's the story about my money.

Now, I dont think I have more to say till you respond.
Back to top Go down
Toxic-
Toxic-

PostSubject: Re: Little S ban appeal.    Little S ban appeal.  - Page 1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:47 pm

This is a drama indeed hope to settle this quickly.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Little S ban appeal.    Little S ban appeal.  - Page 1 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:17 am

Could be cool if someone respond (( admin )) to this...
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Little S ban appeal.    Little S ban appeal.  - Page 1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:00 pm

I'll talk with Compton to unban you today. You get one server ban warn left/added for abusing/transferring money that are from old accounts or hacking players.

Next time avoid doing this, OOC lying and getting frustrated that I do my job, because there won't be any unbanning then.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Little S ban appeal.    Little S ban appeal.  - Page 1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:57 pm

Unbanned.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little S ban appeal.    Little S ban appeal.  - Page 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little S ban appeal.
Page 1 of 1