West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Roger's ban appeal

Go down 
+16
Lil_Girl
stalkur
Hunter.
Raekwon
Smokey
Demarco$
Connection
Sherlock Holmes
Big_Jayh
Micklo
►Randy◄
OLD_SCHOOL
Wh1t3
Compton/Kollay
Jiggy
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

Roger's ban appeal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:45 pm

lol how the fuck would he know that the other servers are impossible to hack? Probably WCL is the only server in Roger's list, maybe that's why he chose this but still lol wouldn't he have tried on others atleast? -_-
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:54 am

Well, he ''targetted'' this server because he saw me playing on this one, and he knew I like this server... He knew the other's on my list are ''impossible'' to hack cause I told him.. (No, I didn't hack at other servers..)
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:28 am

It's so like you told him to hack WCLRP cause other one's can't be hacked?
I still don't think you would hack or something.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:10 am

No, I didn't told him to hack on WCL-RP. Give me one reason why should I have told him to hack WCL-RP? -IF- I told him too, I would know my IP would be banned. And I had no chance to get unbanned.. And he sometimes sees me playing on other servers too..
Back to top Go down
Demarco$
Rambo
Rambo
Demarco$

PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:40 am

Tell me something ..... to instal s0beit you need to exit samp >>instal them>> enter again ...... he know ur account passoword? or you allredy had the s0beit instaled???

i think he shold be hited by the ban hammer
Roger's ban appeal - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNaKjUONbJX18MLOHemV_lQMwKsrk67KqIp7zARigAkOWfSzybqw
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:43 am

No, I didn't had S0beit on my Laptop. And yes he knew my password, cause I trusted him.. But now I changed it, cause I don't trust him anymore..
Back to top Go down
Demarco$
Rambo
Rambo
Demarco$

PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:44 am

yeah sure ... he knew your password Watch out!
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:51 am

ROGER HAVE CHEATS ! He dealed guns to us whic he doesn't bought !
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:55 am

Nate'ND'Dogg wrote:
ROGER HAVE CHEATS ! He dealed guns to us whic he doesn't bought !

Lol, I don't even know you. I never dealed guns. Learn proper english? And don't lie, seriously if you wanna post bullshit, post it somewhere else. Don't lie in my ban appeal..
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:44 pm

Demarco wrote:
Tell me something ..... to instal s0beit you need to exit samp >>instal them>> enter again ...... he know ur account passoword? or you allredy had the s0beit instaled???

i think he shold be hited by the ban hammer
Roger's ban appeal - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNaKjUONbJX18MLOHemV_lQMwKsrk67KqIp7zARigAkOWfSzybqw
He has already been "hited" with the ban hammer.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:07 am

Any adminstrator gonna respond on my ban appeal? silent
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:49 am

Roger be patient about this, they will respond soon.
Back to top Go down
Raekwon
Raekwon

PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:10 pm

It's funny, guys imagine when something like this /REALLY/ happens for someone haha, that friend of someone sneaks inside, install s0beit and ruins friends career, oh my God! anyway, It's always hackers problem, they don't think they get caught and when they do, they really regret if they post ban appeal, because if they wouldn't they just swap server, right?

I suppose this guy should get week or two ban if he admits his hacking and give him 2nd chance.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:16 pm

Seriously, I NEVER HACK! Goddamnit. I'm telling the FUCKING truth! My friend didn't sneaked inside, he already was in my house, we were ''playing'' together. And when I went outside to play soccer, he went on my laptop, installed hacks and hacked on WCL-RP. And, seriously. If you would think better, you would see it. Why would I hack on WCL-RP? I don't wanna get banned/stay banned/I wanna get un-banned. -IF- I would hack on WCL-RP I obvisiously would know the consequence
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:26 pm

lol Roger if you didn't hack why you are flaming this topic, be a lil more mature about this kind of situation.
Back to top Go down
Raekwon
Raekwon

PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:37 pm

Roger wrote:
Seriously, I NEVER HACK! Goddamnit. I'm telling the FUCKING truth! My friend didn't sneaked inside, he already was in my house, we were ''playing'' together. And when I went outside to play soccer, he went on my laptop, installed hacks and hacked on WCL-RP. And, seriously. If you would think better, you would see it. Why would I hack on WCL-RP? I don't wanna get banned/stay banned/I wanna get un-banned. -IF- I would hack on WCL-RP I obvisiously would know the consequence

I was speaking generally, mostly.

Take a deep breath I'm supporting you here no need to get all upset on me, but maybe you could ask your friend to prove this by some kind of video or something, if you need help with making a proper evidence I'm sure admins guide you if you stay calm.
Back to top Go down
Hunter.
Known Player
Known Player
Hunter.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:07 am

THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAAILLL XD HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 1:06 pm

Cat,just stop post-hunting and spamming if you don't have anything smart to say.
I think Roger should get unbanned.
1st reason: If someone want's to play on here,he wouldn't hack and do that stuff for sure.
And he probably knows that admins can see his aliases.
2nd reason: For time of this ban appeal,it passed some time already,and if he really did this,he learned his lesson.

I support you in getting unbanned,buddy.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 3:41 pm

Well, I don't really think it was him, because when I went IG with [NIGGA$]Ice_Cube he talked way too different than Roger does.Another evidence I have are the RHB tags.Question is:How did he know to tag if he was new on the server and he didn't get familiar with the server's scripts, that is unless Roger told his friend how to tag and explained him the server scripts.Though the tags were really perfect and Roger doesn't tag as good as [NIGGA$]Ice_Cube did.And, about the hacks thing I did see the server go empty for a while then [NIGGA$]Ice_Cube relogged again(possibly re-installed s0beit and got in game).Then it was only a matter of waiting untill more players came on line so he could bother them with Roger's IP.I'm for him to get unbanned since I don't really think this was his doing, because of the evidences I have posted above, and also I don't think Roger, a regular WCL Player would be that stupid to hack, UNDER another nick and then come back IG and act like nothing happened, since admins always catch the multi accounters.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 3:46 pm

1+ For Staying banned.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:05 pm

You don't get to decide that, you don't even know him when you weren't even here. I vote to get unbanned, but it's up to Compton.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:11 pm

i was...

and i can show my oppinion and im doing that
dont like my vote ur problem...
Back to top Go down
Lil_Girl
Lil_Girl

PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:16 pm

Yeah i even Pmed That [NIGGAS]Ice_Cube and he was a way other talking than roger does than roger i support roger to get unbanned and i believe roger it happend to my little brother on another server lol XD
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:54 pm

Thanks, guys, I appreciate it. Specially to Meebo, he explained a lot. I would NEVER tag so perfect, loool. And [NIGGAS]Ice_Cube a.k.a. my f*cking friend, saw me playing on WCL-RP. So, he knows how things goes in WCL-RP...
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:54 pm

Meebo wrote:
Well, I don't really think it was him, because when I went IG with [NIGGA$]Ice_Cube he talked way too different than Roger does.Another evidence I have are the RHB tags.Question is:How did he know to tag if he was new on the server and he didn't get familiar with the server's scripts, that is unless Roger told his friend how to tag and explained him the server scripts.Though the tags were really perfect and Roger doesn't tag as good as [NIGGA$]Ice_Cube did.And, about the hacks thing I did see the server go empty for a while then [NIGGA$]Ice_Cube relogged again(possibly re-installed s0beit and got in game).Then it was only a matter of waiting untill more players came on line so he could bother them with Roger's IP.I'm for him to get unbanned since I don't really think this was his doing, because of the evidences I have posted above, and also I don't think Roger, a regular WCL Player would be that stupid to hack, UNDER another nick and then come back IG and act like nothing happened, since admins always catch the multi accounters.
I agree with this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roger's ban appeal
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next