West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Roger's ban appeal

Go down 
+16
Lil_Girl
stalkur
Hunter.
Raekwon
Smokey
Demarco$
Connection
Sherlock Holmes
Big_Jayh
Micklo
►Randy◄
OLD_SCHOOL
Wh1t3
Compton/Kollay
Jiggy
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

Roger's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:46 pm

Your Name (IG): Roger[PSR]
Internet Protocol[IP]: 80.61.174.190
Name of Admin that banned you: Noone
Date and Time of Ban: Today, but I don't know which moment exactly.
Reason: -
More Informations: So, I went outside IRL to play soccer, I still had my Laptop ON and I was on-line on West Coast, so I came back from soccer.. Then I re-connected, and all of the sudden it says I'm banned.
Screenshots: None

Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Roger's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:01 pm

Explain this:
Roger's ban appeal 359zmer

Person was banned for major non RP, DM, PG and etc.. Also look on the weapons of yours

[NIGGA$]Ice_Cube lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

Roger's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:08 pm

Busted. trolling
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

Roger's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:11 pm

My friend told me when I was outside he registered on wcl and messed up around with people. Before I went outside, I told him not to mess up, or anything. And now I come home, I try to join, it says I'm banned. And then he tells me what happened.

Last edited by Roger on Sat May 05, 2012 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

Roger's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:15 pm

Roger wrote:
My friend told me when i was outside he registered on wcl and messed up around with people. Before I went outside, I told him not to mess up, or anything. And now I come home, I try to join, it says I'm banned. And then he tells me what happened.
LMFAO that is the worst bullshit story ever.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

Roger's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:16 pm

And how does it seem that every time when someone gets banned they tell the excuse about either their "brother" or "friend" messing everything up. How doesn't that ever happen to me or someone else?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

Roger's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:16 pm

Your friend hacked weapons too.
Mean's you also have cheats on your laptop?
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Roger's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:17 pm

Those weapons on the picture are 100 % cheats, you trying to tell us, your friend installed cheats and came to hack on WCL RP? or Maybe you already had cheats installed?
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

Roger's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:22 pm

OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
LMFAO that is the worst bullshit story ever.
White wrote:
And how does it seem that every time when someone gets banned they tell the excuse about either their "brother" or "friend" messing everything up. How doesn't that ever happen to me or someone else?
^ Double this.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

Roger's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:32 pm

It's a true story, I seriously went outside, and he installed hacks on my laptop, and f*cked around.. I'm fucking pissed at him right now, I almost smashd him in the face with my foot. Please, give me another chance, -IF- this happends one more. I won't ask for another chance, you can perm ban me when this happends again.. I'm asking for another chance, and from now on, I will never let someone play on WCL-RP with my IP. If someone does, I would just beat him up. So, I'm asking for another chance..
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

Roger's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:48 pm

Roger wrote:
It's a true story, I seriously went outside, and he installed hacks on my laptop, and f*cked around.. I'm fucking pissed at him right now, I almost smashd him in the face with my foot. Please, give me another chance, -IF- this happends one more. I won't ask for another chance, you can perm ban me when this happends again.. I'm asking for another chance, and from now on, I will never let someone play on WCL-RP with my IP. If someone does, I would just beat him up. So, I'm asking for another chance..
Or compie can keep you perm banned now so you never hack again don't you think thats quite logical?
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

Roger's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:02 am

Funny, people get banned, say his friend put hacks in the PC/laptop and then they act all pissed off and say they will smash their teeth the fuck out their face. Usual story.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

Roger's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:15 am

Why should you get unbanned for?

The community needs more less players that cheat and try to be unfair with others.

Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

Roger's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:49 am

Micklo wrote:
Why should you get unbanned for?

The community needs more less players that cheat and try to be unfair with others.

First of all, I've NEVER installed/used cheats on SA-MP. I swear, I hate cheats. I always play fair..

►Randy◄ wrote:
Funny, people get banned, say his friend put hacks in the PC/laptop and then they act all pissed off and say they will smash their teeth the fuck out their face. Usual story.

You would say this is a lie, because of always with the ''friends'' and ''brothers''. But it isn't, I'm telling the truth. I really wanna play again, so why would I lie..?
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Roger's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:29 am

You answered yourself why would you lie... Because you really want to play lol
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

Roger's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:52 am

Compton wrote:
You answered yourself why would you lie... Because you really want to play lol

I am really telling the truth, okay maybe it sounded ''suspicious'' what I said. But I'm telling the truth, If I would lie, I would NEVER get unbanned...
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

Roger's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:57 am

Dude...
When u came back from outside cuz u 2 guys was coming online after each other multiple times..
i think you are trying to talk urself out but belive me that will only make you look worse and wont get you unbanned
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

Roger's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:03 am

Okay, first of all. I was outside, I came back, I noticed he was playing. I thought he would do something dumb, but he didn't. Then we played abit together, I went outside again, I came back. And I noticed what he had done, and ofcourse I was mad at him. He always fucks things up for me.. fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

Roger's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:02 am

Just a question: Your friend was in your house and then you left him behind in your house lol, I dont usally leave my friends in my house.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

Roger's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:12 am

Shadowz wrote:
Just a question: Your friend was in your house and then you left him behind in your house lol, I dont usally leave my friends in my house.

Yeah, I left him in the house, but not alone ofcourse. My mother and brothers were home.. But I didn't knew my friend would do this to me..

Last edited by Roger on Sat May 05, 2012 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

Roger's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:16 am

lolz

uweird
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

Roger's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:16 am

You went to the scorrer or what you guys now spelling it. and you let your friend be alone in your house ? because if I going somewhere , I'd rather let them follow up or go back to theirs home. But yeah..

I don't think Roger has hacks , roger is a nice guy to this community. Yeah he trolling a lot but he would never use hacks. About the Multi account. He maybe did , or maybe dint. Well Roger , I wish you good luck to get un-banned cause I know you would never hack on this server. Neither MA.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

Roger's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:20 am

I appreciate it Leo, I NEVER would use hacks/or MA. Okay, I admit, I trolled a lot. But I really stopped trolling, I'm everytime RP'ing with FYB.. And If I'm alone from my gang, I just drive around. Or just RP with other gangs.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

Roger's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:31 pm

I'm not being funny but if you have a friend round your house you would surely want to socialize with him play a game of some sorts instead of leaving him at your laptop.And I love how he targets this server instead of the other millions of servers online wait let me guess you've talked to him before about it and you only play that server.What a load of bollocks.I honestly don't think Roger would be capable of this he's a nice guy but this story doesn't check out and is quite ridiculous if the story was more credible I'd probably believe you. Evidence > Opinion i.e he should stay banned.But lets face it he will be unbanned.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

Roger's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:37 pm

He was a good friend of mine, till he did this to me.. And no I didn't talked him about hacking in WCL-RP, before I went outside. Why would I even do that? I made a ban-appeal, that means I want to get unbanned, not stay banned. And he ''targetted'' this server, because it is on my favourite list, and the others server I have on my list, are just RP servers with ''Firstname_Lastname''. And there is it ''impossible'' to hack..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roger's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's ban appeal   Roger's ban appeal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roger's ban appeal
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next