West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

DeeYay Scott - Nine Milimitah [Base 5 Studio]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

DeeYay Scott - Nine Milimitah [Base 5 Studio] Empty
PostSubject: DeeYay Scott - Nine Milimitah [Base 5 Studio]   DeeYay Scott - Nine Milimitah [Base 5 Studio] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:45 pm

.(( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g724nOOZR8k ))::.

[color=white]Talking: It's my time now muthapuhukas , listen to mah nine milimitah goes BANG!

.:Begins to Rap:.
Yeah , get your ass's ready for another one eight seven , drive by. Straight in the lowrider going deep through the hood time to go against Temple and later Ganton , this is for original Gangsters , go to school and come back when you are trained , cause you'll need a fight. Wrong time , wrong place, wrong hood and wrong to-tag , I kill every mutha fucka who mess with us , we real G'z and we throw it up cause we straight ballin' we traveling through the hood against Ganton , for a drive by , my mother always told me (watch your self and be careful) always been. Next day she gets poped , the target leaving smooth , the target got killed tho. Original gangsters are here for another party original gangsters wears the purple pride of purple blocks. Jefferson's to Glen Park maybe parts of Idlewood , we O.G'z so listen to my nine milimitah when it goes BANG! I killed my victims and I am on hunt for 'em.
B Bear holding the 'K , Dup holding the Mac'. We going deep and we got the style of purple rag , we got the purple flag. We are leading the purple nation , Ma niggah Smokey 'n' MC Mafia we go deep against you. Fist fight , giving you deep shit and I going through the 85 Queen Street. Rolling , and bumping with the low-low rider we the black kings of the purple nation , step to us when your ready , mady ? I forgot you got your dick sucked by a SHE-MALE , the female ran off , and when you fucked her a dick popped up in your ass. You used to bang back in days but now i see a video , banging Aisha. though she was a hoe , its all about Glen Park Ballas and remember the name cause it's all you get. I am original Gangster so listen to my nine milimiter when it goes BANG!
when you got the wrong time , wrong place, listen to the sounds of my NINE MILIMITAH! (( 3x )).
Ye-Yeah , wrong time wrong place , I knew how the shit would goes down. Never sweat it cause If i did i would mark your ass like a mark ass. Me and my homies ain't bout games , this is C.C.C and 85 Queen. We got it locked'
we got it loaded' we got it all we need , we real O.G'z and this is the party, when I went to disco always someone died , when I said someone was alive , you knew I lied. Because I am a O.G with the hotel and motel. My rhymes goes smooth and flow, my album records go gold n gold so listen to my nine milimitah when it goes Bang!

when you got the wrong time , wrong place, listen to the sounds of my NINE MILIMITAH GOES BANG! (( 3x )).
This is DeeYay Scottz. in the place to be. I let the mac smoke , I let the track go dope. never let a playa see me down cause its original Gangsters. A pool of blood and floating body parts Would make me grin lose view of a razor When it's breaking skin If you were burnin' I'd use gasoline to put you out Cause I walk alone And choose the dark route Nightmares gotta be loved by some And I'm the one Ya wanna come, bring your shotgun.
You ever see your partner die?
No? Well I have!
You ever see your father die?
No? Well I have!
You ever see your mother die?
No? Well I have!
So shut the fuck up, punk And clear the rhyme up! What would make meel calm and nice Is a slow slice Through your jugular and windpipe Throw me in jail I won't even try to make bail Put me in the gas chamber And watch me inhale! Is this true or false? Well you'll never know. Real original Gangsta ' now listen to my nine milimiter goes bang towards your head of stupid-ness. This goes original gangsta!
when you got the wrong time , wrong place, listen to the sounds of my NINE MILIMITAH GOES BANG! (( 3x )).
V.I.P
peanutt

DeeYay Scott - Nine Milimitah [Base 5 Studio] Empty
PostSubject: Re: DeeYay Scott - Nine Milimitah [Base 5 Studio]   DeeYay Scott - Nine Milimitah [Base 5 Studio] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:34 am

[SBF]Peanutt: Damn it's cool music man.
(( Woohoo Nice one scott boii ))
Back to top Go down

DeeYay Scott - Nine Milimitah [Base 5 Studio]
Page 1 of 1