West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Deeyay Scott - Situations of Real Life.[B5R Studio]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

Deeyay Scott - Situations of Real Life.[B5R Studio] Empty
PostSubject: Deeyay Scott - Situations of Real Life.[B5R Studio]   Deeyay Scott - Situations of Real Life.[B5R Studio] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:02 pm

Scott speaking: Mh yeah , mh yeah another dead body in my eyes , another traitor on my back. Les check it out fellas , don't get shot.

Begins to rap: I could easily say it ain't safe to leave the house when its dark, no it don't matter , day light is the same, you know about things , this is real life , nothing to laugh about.
I remember the times I was used to kill for my house bill , but it aint the same thing , used to look straight , walk straight. I just can't see people that aint right , right? its crazy to leave the house you'll get shot or its you who is behind the trigger , ready to pull tha trigger, the trigger. the power. I've seen people crying , I've seen people dying. I was used to laugh my ass of over robberys now I just look at it cracking my fingers like I wouldn't give a fuck , right? that's right... Yesterday he is your friend , next day you see him rollin' wid your biggest enemy , it aint safe to leave the house.. the house... real life. No Game no game , damn. no game. it aint safe to leave da house.

[Chours]: Aint safe to leave the house , watch your back when you walking on the streets.
[chours:] Aint safe to leave the house ,oh no no no. watch your back when you walking on the streets.

Used to let the mac smoke heh , that was yesterday news , now I just let everything go. I try tell you. You try tell me , we try tell each other , hating , lovin , its all the same , you cannot leave when you are in can't be the same when you done it already cause I know , I was with it for my self. You have the mic , you have the nick , you don't give a fuck about live or die , but when you lay on the ground ,bleeding , you know what you care about. I look over the building and shops , seeing a man crawl for his life seeing a man shout for his life , dis is real life situations. Gang Land of green and purple , gang land of blue and yellow.
You can choice if you wanna listen or walk away , far away, nigguh this aint a game, this is how we eat , this is real life situations. ghea-he.
used to let you go , used to let it flow , bow.

[chours]: Aint safe to leave the house , leave the house oh no no no.
[chours]: Aint safe to leave the house , leave the house oh no no no.
[chours]: Aint safe to leave the house so watch your back...

this goes to all my brothas out there , all my enemies all my homies , maybe, maybe B Bear and latah B dup and so on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDKC6N70EFs

dude , this just poped up in my mind , the name was used to be '' Traitor on Duty '' but I changed it to situations of real life''.
Since this just poped up in my head , it can be weird ass shit here , but whatever Razz enjoy ))
Back to top Go down

Deeyay Scott - Situations of Real Life.[B5R Studio]
Page 1 of 1