West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

DeeYay Scott - Time Is Gone - [.::B5R::. Studio.]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

DeeYay Scott - Time Is Gone - [.::B5R::. Studio.] Empty
PostSubject: DeeYay Scott - Time Is Gone - [.::B5R::. Studio.]   DeeYay Scott - Time Is Gone - [.::B5R::. Studio.] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:03 pm

Begins to Rap:
Ey, yeah , I got it. I got the shot , I got the thing , I got everything. I am a rapper with the golden track , with the golden album.
This is the streets with Famz and Ballaz play , step up to me if you are ready for it , but I got it cracking , cus I got the shot , yeah I got the glock. I am a Fam Killah , I am neutral killah I am on a damn killing spree and I don't give a fuck about if I live or die , the set is important and I live for it , fuck the others I am here for real , I am walking , stalking and talking , people know I ain't about games and if you ready to take the risk and step up to me , the time is gone playa and I am already there with the glock , I kill you like i did with yo homie from the ganton side , I am real. I am that king everyone speaking about , I got the lyrics you trying to steal but you just got a ordered meal. Yes , I am the king now step up to me if you are ready , the time is gone , flow on. My Rhymes goes bow and my albums goes gold. My lyrics is rap , your lyrics is wack , I got it cracking , and I am about to get you. step to me if you are ready because the time is gone and none will be left. slobs like you can take a bullet in yo brain , hollah , this is album number two and I am here. Right here, step to me when you are ready for it , I am real yeah. Kilo Tray , we got the high quality and people know it , we got the money and juice. I point at you and the homies is about to kill you. You start running when you see me , like if your name was cheer energy. I got the strap and i am about to make a one eight seven , deuce , the drive by goes wrong and killed the missed target. Living the life in the 1994. It's all about Ballas and I going to wack yo ass like if you would track that mess , nah I know what's up , i got all the straps I need and I got the thangs I need. Original Gangster'.
Yeah , Original Gangster , Big dog knows , the thing of Kilo Tray we real muthafucking city g's and we don't care about live or die. We do this for the days of represent , we represent Kilo and that's every time , no slobs niggas are welcome to our territory. The Time Is gone nigga what you gonna do when we come after your ass and your mind is over matter , I take you out and I take your whole crew , we kilo tray are real and we original , we original Gangstas and we know what's up , Big Dog knows , the time is gone. Yeah , step up to us when you think you are ready , the time is gone , the time is gone for another blast. One eight seven ( That's wassup another drive by? ) yeah the drive by goes hard and the homies goes ( Pow Pow ) ain't no po-po on the way , one time is the end of your life , but when one time come , there is no time cus the time is gone. The time is gone for another one eight seven (( that's wassup another drive by? )) thought already told you , I am real , I am a mother fucking hero of the hood and I take things for real (( wooord up niggah , that was good )) yeah you can say that , I dip when the poo-poo try get ere , I fuck you over and then leave you in the trash. Ballas sets going to take you out mutha fucka. It's straight up when the time is gone. Gangstas , Original Gangstas , I telling you dawg , we real... The time is gone.
Make some respect and then step up to me cus you need it , Time is Gone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzgZrdih2QI&feature=endscreen
Back to top Go down

DeeYay Scott - Time Is Gone - [.::B5R::. Studio.]
Page 1 of 1