West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Report on Marcus_Huston

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stalkur
stalkur

Report on Marcus_Huston Empty
PostSubject: Report on Marcus_Huston   Report on Marcus_Huston Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:15 pm

Your server name:[TDF]Meebo

When did this happen (date, time)?:12.03.2012 15:13

Who are you reporting?:Marcus_Huston

What are you reporting this person for?:RKing

Evidence:Report on Marcus_Huston 2ltk3sp

EXTRA INFORMATION:Me and [TDF]OG_B just killed marcus_huston for being in our hood and then he just comes back and RKs by robbing our outsider, Jei.You can ask Jei himself, [TDF]OG_B and the other person that was with Marcus AKA Micheal_Plant.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Brown
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Report on Marcus_Huston   Report on Marcus_Huston Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:05 pm

yep i was there i saw it..
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: Report on Marcus_Huston   Report on Marcus_Huston Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:06 pm

All lie because i comed to taked my car and i was watching how he robbing him and you came and start shooting me and i was just to take my car Tahoma.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Report on Marcus_Huston   Report on Marcus_Huston Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:16 pm

THen you should take your car and GO not stay in our hood and "watch" him RP, if you're that "smart ass" you should know this rule that if you come into enemy hood after you're killed in it it's RK.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: Report on Marcus_Huston   Report on Marcus_Huston Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:27 pm

Nope I was just go to the car and you came and shooted me.
Back to top Go down
Jojo
Known Player
Known Player
Jojo

PostSubject: Re: Report on Marcus_Huston   Report on Marcus_Huston Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:26 pm

Even going to take your car is wrong, you died, then your car is lost man, you are DEAD.

Start fearing death

Its the same when people /q's to save their guns, but here you just come back... you cant come back even if it is "to watch" or anything, just stay in your god damn hood when you die.
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: Report on Marcus_Huston   Report on Marcus_Huston Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:47 pm

Okay then.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report on Marcus_Huston   Report on Marcus_Huston Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report on Marcus_Huston
Page 1 of 1