West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Joe's Ban Appeal

Go down 
+3
Rick
Wh1t3
Jiggy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

Joe's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Joe's Ban Appeal   Joe's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:48 pm

Your Name (IG): Joe.
Internet Protocol (IP) -
Name Of Admin That Banned You: [MC]White
Date And Time Of Ban: Dont Remember
Reason: Because [MC]White thought i was Creepa ( btw i couldnt answer because i was afk and still in Skin Selection )
More Informations: No.
Screenshots: Didnt Made One.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

Joe's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe's Ban Appeal   Joe's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:50 pm

And your IP? I banned you cause I saw all your past accounts, seeing [RHB]Creepa in it. I asked, you didn't answer. I asked a few more times, still nothing. I can't wait forever for you to answer.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Rick
Legend
Legend

Joe's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe's Ban Appeal   Joe's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:58 pm

Your server account and forum account both are connected and match Creepa's.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

Joe's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe's Ban Appeal   Joe's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:14 pm

Ey, i know you asked couple time's to me but i was really afk ... my brother was showing me something.... and idk how to find out my IP i am still IRL 12 ... And Rick i really dont know how the fuck that can be.... but i am not Creepa for the last time....
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

Joe's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe's Ban Appeal   Joe's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:17 pm

We already heard that shit. Just confess and you MIGHT get unbanned.

http://www.whatismyip.com/
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

Joe's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe's Ban Appeal   Joe's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:18 pm

I Hope some people vote for me to getting Unbanned or something ... And i still hope i got an chance of getting Unbanned, See Ya
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

Joe's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe's Ban Appeal   Joe's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:20 pm

I Really dont know what you mean with just CONFESS because i am not Creepa ...
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

Joe's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe's Ban Appeal   Joe's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:21 pm

( Btw this is to [MC]White ) My IP is: 80.61.174.190 ( is this what you mean or what ? )
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

Joe's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe's Ban Appeal   Joe's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:28 pm

Yes, and please don't triple post, use the edit button. And if you are not Creepa, why do your in-game AND forum account match his IP?
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

Joe's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe's Ban Appeal   Joe's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:51 pm

I Think because he played couple time's with my IP... because where Cousins IRL he is really my Cousin IRL but i dont gonna play with him again bcs he alway Ruin's my RP and Troll's Sometime's ( Btw i am sorry for postin so many times ) but i really really dont know why my and his IP match sorry... idk, forgot to say he always Troll's when i am at the same time online with him on a Server. And i still hope i can play WCL again, if Compton gonna unban me.. ( btw i like really really like to play bcs i see no [PD] online and i was RPing as a Cadet i wasen't cop because nobody was online to rank me up.... and it would be nicer to see more cop's in WCL always the same gang vialence and there is now Cop to RP to bring them to Jail .... and if i will be Cop i promise i will be active ) i think nobody is even gonna watch my Ban Appeal more -,- ( btw i think i gonna be Banned forever for being someone you guys think but i am not ) -,-

Last edited by Joe12 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

Joe's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe's Ban Appeal   Joe's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:10 am

fuck that/dumb bitch Stay banned, the same old ass story of being IRL brothers/cousins this, brother/cousins that.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

Joe's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe's Ban Appeal   Joe's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:30 pm

Well, if you really think that you think that... but still i am telling the truth but just some people dont believe me .....* btw people and Admin's dont even look at my Ban Appeal- and Admin's dont read my PM's .... Sad
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

Joe's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe's Ban Appeal   Joe's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:04 pm

( Sorry for double posting ) Can't you guy's give me a second chance.... ? if i get reported or Admin /spec's me and see's i rulebreak on purpuse you can /ban me and i don't ask anymore for a chance... ? Hope i get Unbanned someday.... ( well still nobody look's at my Ban Appeal -,- )
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

Joe's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe's Ban Appeal   Joe's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:27 pm

( sorry for tripple posting ) Well it seem's i gonna be fucking banned FOREVER for the person i'm really not -,- ( sorry for saying fucking* )
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

Joe's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe's Ban Appeal   Joe's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:41 pm

Just a suggestion to admins , un ban him and tell him to make that him and his '' cousin '' come on IG at same time and if they wont its probably a lie.

Well in my option everyone deserves a second chance with out rapers.
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

Joe's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe's Ban Appeal   Joe's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:05 pm

Well he writes and acts a different way then Creepa. So i think i beleive him, You could never know they're cousins or not. And as Conecc listed on the top, Everyone deserves a second chance.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

Joe's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe's Ban Appeal   Joe's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:53 pm

Thank you for that, but the problem is he's banned on his IP.... ( but i really want a second chance like everyone else.... ) on WCL so how could he get online at the same time like me ? only to do that, that he got to play on a different IP.... ( btw thank you Paul and ConneC for wanting to give me a second chance ) Smile
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

Joe's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe's Ban Appeal   Joe's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:09 pm

Ask or something for his IP adres and post it here , and later go online at same time how hard could it be?

And don't mention it.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

Joe's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe's Ban Appeal   Joe's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:32 pm

I'm sorry but do you mean that i post his IP adress here ? and then Compton will unban me and him at the same time.... and then we would see if where cousin's or not... ? is that what you mean... or what ?

Last edited by Joe12 on Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

Joe's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe's Ban Appeal   Joe's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:47 pm

( Sorry for posting again ) just asking, someone else gonna answer on my Ban Appeal or what... ? ( still a question to Admin Team are you guy's gonna give me a second chance or what... because i'd like a second chance....... )
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

Joe's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe's Ban Appeal   Joe's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:31 pm

( I'm really sorry for posting again ) Just the thing is, Admin's dont answer my pm's.. so i really could ask for a second chance but they wont answer Neutral ( btw the only way they answer to me if they see i posted here ..... ) WCL Hand
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

Joe's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe's Ban Appeal   Joe's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:37 pm

ConneC wrote:
Ask or something for his IP adres and post it here , and later go online at same time how hard could it be?
They can't go online at the same time, because both IPs are banned and they won't be unbanned just to experiment this way. It doesn't matter if he is Creepa, it's the fact that a banned player used his IP, which he can easily do again.

Joe12 wrote:
( I'm really sorry for posting again ) Just the thing is, Admin's dont answer my pm's.. so i really could ask for a second chance but they wont answer Neutral ( btw the only way they answer to me if they see i posted here ..... )
Don't PM administrators, they see and read this topic. When he sees fit, a RCON-administrator will post his decision.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

Joe's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe's Ban Appeal   Joe's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:40 pm

Look before he was banned he was already playing sometimes on my IP, but he played 1 time with my IP when he was Banned but i really didn't knew he was banned on his IP, he didn't even told me.
EDIT: Look i know now i made a big mistake for letting him play on my IP while he was banned on his. But i won't let him play on my IP again if he tries you can say he's in big trouble Smile
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

Joe's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe's Ban Appeal   Joe's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:37 pm

Anyone still gonna answer on my Ban Appeal? It's been 9 days i think.... nobody answered on my Ban Appeal... ( I'd Appreciate it, if the Admin Team give's me a second chance. )
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

Joe's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe's Ban Appeal   Joe's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:41 pm

Can you stop spamming with the second chance thing? Really they already know and are going to decide, now that you have bumped the topic they hopefully can see it and tell the decision. me gusta
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joe's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe's Ban Appeal   Joe's Ban Appeal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joe's Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next