West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application

Go down 
+10
Shizo
Alcatrazz
Scarab
Wh1t3
Cuete
Big_Jayh
Brown
gundus
Rocce
Nyne
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

[VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application Empty
PostSubject: [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application   [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:04 pm

IC Questions

Character Name: Alejandro 'Nyner' Juarez

Character Age: 24

How does your character look: My character is of medium height - Light-skinned - Wears a golden necklace with a crucifix as a pendent - Wears a cyan bandana tied tightly around his forehead.

Tell something you know about this gang: Varios Los Aztecas is a Mexican street gang located in and around Unity Station and El Corona. They usually drive 'low riders' and are very involved in weapons, drugs (occasionally), and low rider cars.

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name: Nyne

What is your real life age: 14

In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..): GMT -4

List the previous factions that you been in on this server: [SBF]-outsider, [IM], [GSF], [TDF]

What faction do you want to lead: [VLA] Varrios Los Aztecas

Why do you want to lead this faction: I want to lead this faction because it currently doesn't have a leader and i know that i can be active and role-play well within this faction. I know a lot about hispanic gang role-play and i hope to be able to bring what i know into the server and make it a active gang.

List the members you have so far: Technique, Cuete, Lil_Erick, El_Venom

Can you be a good and active leader: Yes

Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them: *Accepting WCL RP gang leader apply rules*

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG: Forcing role-play onto another player - doing something unrealistic or that you wouldn't do in real life.

Explain the term MG: Mixing the out of character and in character chats.

Give an example of a good /me command: /me slowly glances upwards towards Dany as he raises his right hand, in which he is holding his cyan bandana, and wraps it around his forehead then tying it tightly in the back.

In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples): If you are trying to explain something or if you are waiting for a response on a /me command.

e.g: /do Do i have enough strength to push you into the wall?
e.g: /do I am wearing khaki shorts with a white t-shirt and a cyan bandana tied around my forehead.

Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10: 8-9?

Last edited by Nyne! on Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application   [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:39 pm

+1,Dude you goin' straight...Continue that RP and chu' set
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application   [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:09 am

Thanks for the support. Got my two members, 'Gundus' and 'Richard'. Also, had some nice rivalry role-play with Rascal.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application   [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:26 am

I'm not your memmber!!I'm just RP-ing something untill I decide what faction I want to join.
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application   [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:54 am

GundusPRO wrote:
I'm not your memmber!!I'm just RP-ing something untill I decide what faction I want to join.
Alright, sorry. I asked you in PM if you wanted me to ask you and someone else i was talking with said yes about something else and i wasn't paying attention to names. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application   [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:54 am

[VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application Sa-mp-055-2

((In this RP I was with TDF tag, now I 100% left TDF))
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application   [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:08 am

Nice pictures Technique. We'll be active even more tomorow.
Back to top Go down
Brown
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application   [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:11 am

+1

Forum ban warned by Rick for not following the posting rules
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application   [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:40 am

1+

Forum ban warned by Rick for not following the posting rules
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application   [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:19 am

Brown and Jaycon you are not allowed to post unless you a Admin/Moderator/Helper/Faction Leader...
Back to top Go down
Cuete
Cuete

PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application   [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:48 pm

Nice Ese Im Gonna Help you Lead ima post RP Pics we alomst there Ese
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application   [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:42 pm

+1, good luck.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Scarab
WCL Player
WCL Player
Scarab

PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application   [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:57 pm

+1

I rp'ed with you today, you are good for the spot.
you could have done without attacking people infront of the cops though, lol .
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application   [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:06 pm

I didn't realize that the police were standing there once I shot and saw the police I was like oh shit. Lol thanks anyways.
Back to top Go down
Alcatrazz
Gangsta
Gangsta
Alcatrazz

PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application   [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:30 pm

+1...good luck man...
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application   [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:09 pm

Nyne,I left [RM] I would like to be your member,my Alias is:"GOG"
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application   [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:00 am

Sorry for my activity level today guys. I had to go with the family to get a tree for christmas. I'll be active more tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application   [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:23 am

It's all okay Nyne, we had awesome RP with Gundus.
Back to top Go down
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application   [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:32 pm

I'm joining this faction if you accept that.
Back to top Go down
Wizzle
Wizzle

PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application   [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:15 pm

Lance wrote:
I'm joining this faction if you accept that.
Back to top Go down
Bodega
Bodega

PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application   [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:39 am

if you get it first than me..I will Join ya, eh ..
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application   [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:49 am

Yeah man, ofcourse you can RP.
I've seen your RP.
Just don't fail this like you failed [IM].
I'll give you my vote, man.
+1
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application   [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:16 pm

Nyne, where you at, holmes ?
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application   [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:04 pm

I'm sorry guys. I recently got a head injury while wrestling I'll be back soon. Sorry for screwing up. Hopefully people don't start leaving this, let's keep it alive. Please keep this up as I'll be back as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application   [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:11 pm

It's aight , imma join you if this gets accepted for now on I'm a civilian and NO my computer aint ok yet. Peace and good luck G'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application   [VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[VLA]Nyne - [VLA] Leadership Application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next