West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Faction Leadership Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

Faction Leadership Application Empty
PostSubject: Faction Leadership Application   Faction Leadership Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:18 am

IC Questions

Character Name: Chris Ray
Character Age: 35
How does your character look: A African-American male tatted up all over his body. He's slim light skin and tall.
Tell something you know about this gang: TDB is a gang that was deleted then I bought it, it is also the 4th balla set that controls Market.

Your background story: Chris Ray is a African-American male who is affiliated with the Temple Drive Ballas, he got jumped in the gang when he was young and has been banging ever since. His brother was Eric James a former member of Front Yard Ballas. Chris Ray's only goal in life is to bang his hood he dropped out of high school when he was younger and hasn't got much of his education. He loves to smoke weed all day and fuck bitches. His rank inside the Temple Drive Ballas is a shotcaller one of the top members. He has alot of respect inside the gang because he's been putting in work since way back in the day. He is also a rapper part of purple side recordz. Chris Ray, aka, Crazy Smokey, got his name because he earned it as a gang member part of the streets, he always followed the rules and respect all of his friends. He is one of their crazy members that's why he has the name Crazy Smokey. He don't play games he's a serious person and hates cops, he also hates the color green. When Chris Ray was younger he shot a TDF member and felt proud of what he did.

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name: [TDB]Smokey
What is your real life age: 19
In what time zone you live(GMT 3, GMT-1, ect..): GMT -8
List the previous factions that you been in on this server: FYB
What faction do you want to lead: TDB
Why do you want to lead this faction: Because I donated for it, and it needs a leader.
List the members you have so far: none
Can you be a good and active leader: Yes
Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them: **Accepting WCL leadership rules**

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG: Powergaming, doing unrealistic actions that can't be committed.
Explain the term MG: Metagaming, using out of character information in character.
Give an example of a good /me command /me takes out his gang rag and ties it around his head with a evil smirk.
In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples): /do appears to be showing his gang tattoos.
/do looks mad and appears to be taking something out from his pockets.
Give your
self a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10: 7/10
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: Faction Leadership Application   Faction Leadership Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 8:50 am

Glad to see you back. I want some activity first though.
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: Faction Leadership Application   Faction Leadership Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:47 pm

Hola,Smokio!
Good to see ya' back.
Hey,just your character information isn't so cool.
You've got some mistakes and don't use "bang for the hood",use proper English when describing your character.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Faction Leadership Application   Faction Leadership Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:52 pm

Background stories became boring, they are all same old cliche stuff.
Not to mention they are ridicilous boring and ohh cmon.. Not every gang banger is alpha male who just wants to smoke weed and fuck bitches - especially not someone who aims to be a leader.

Im just adding my two pennies here.

"Tell something you know about this gang" this is ment to be IC.
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Faction Leadership Application   Faction Leadership Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:19 pm

That's how my character is and I need to bring this gang back up, It took me alot to get back in game I don't know how you want my character to act
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Faction Leadership Application   Faction Leadership Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:26 pm

I think it's fair that we will just auto-accept you for this, since you are the one who donated for this faction in the first place and I think since you are back and able to be online, you will be active as you was once.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Faction Leadership Application   Faction Leadership Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:40 pm

Okay and I will be active
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Faction Leadership Application   Faction Leadership Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:47 pm

Accepted, good luck.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faction Leadership Application   Faction Leadership Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faction Leadership Application
Page 1 of 1