West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership

Go down 
+20
Compton/Kollay
Tripple
#wclmarcus
Tuck
Trazz
Loc
DoughBoy
Goldie_Loc
Twista[Hustlah]
Lowride
тесhnique
Butters
Buhinc
Kat
stalkur
gundus
Billionaire
|:DeezNawtz:|
Jiggy
Maldito
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maldito
Maldito

Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership Empty
PostSubject: Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership   Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:07 pm

IC Questions

Character Name: Maldito/Cesar Vialpando

Character Age: 25

How does your character look: Cesar stand tall at 6'3, weighing around 160lbs. His complexion is light brown.
Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership 150px-Cesar_1

Tell something you know about this gang: Varrio Los Aztecas are a normal street gang, they commit murders, robberies but the gang has a very strict no drug policy, and despise their enemies Ballas and Vagos for taking part in the drug business. VLA have a neutral relationship with Grove street/Families. Due to them having a strict drug policy. They don't tangle but there is defenetly no bad blood when it comes to fighting. VLA usually have a passion for cars, and set up races or lowrider competitions to get the family back together and party.

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name: Maldito
What is your real life age: 16
In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..): GMT-0
List the previous factions that you been in on this server: GSF.
What faction do you want to lead: Varrios Los Aztecas/VLA
Why do you want to lead this faction: I have a lot of experience in Mexican roleplay, and also have knowledge about VLA story from GTA SA Story. Most of all I want this gang Active again, and I believe I am the best person for the spot of leadership.
List the members you have so far: Me, Psyko, Ibrahim, KDST, :Cortez:, Lil_Krazy I believe once people see us roleplaying, they might join us.
Can you be a good and active leader: Yes, I am no longer in school and do my work on my computer, so I'm always in-game and roleplaying, I also think I'm mature enough to function the gang properly and not get distracted with OOC stuff.
Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them: *Accepting WCL RP gang leader apply rules*

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG: Powergaming is using unrealistic stuff during roleplay - Example /me blocks the bullet with his teeth then spits it back out hitting you in the head.

Another term of Powergaming is forcing RP on others - Example /me fires 5 shots at the man and kills him. Meaning not giving the other person a fair chance to rp back and forcing him.

Explain the term MG: Metagaming is using OOC information IC, the most common of Metagaming is people blurting out your name from seeing you nametag above your head.

Give an example of a good /me command: /me holds his gun firmly in his palmis, tightening the grip whilst extending his right index finger and wrapping it around the trigger.

In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples): /do ** You hear the car engine rumble notifying it's not working. ** /do whilst placing his finger on the trigger - Maldito looks around, scanning his environment.

Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10: 8 and a half.

Last edited by Maldito on Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:39 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://e-trojan.deviantart.com/
Maldito
Maldito

PostSubject: Re: Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership   Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:09 pm

VLA Rank's and Members.

Jefe(Boss)
Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHJT9MgtHeCTtxrImgRMW0GFRa3t83tLQzvMNDE6ZurZcpZXnAkw
Cesar Vialpando/Maldito

Comandante
Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership 8RYGJ
Psyko
N/A

Conducir
Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership 318326082
Ibrahim
N/A
N/A

Los más pequeños
Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership MFayg

N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Forastero
Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership Varrios_Aztecas

:Cortez:
KDST
Lil_Krazy
N/A
N/A
N/A

Last edited by Maldito on Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:39 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maldito
Maldito

PostSubject: Re: Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership   Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:09 pm

Our SS's and RP
Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership QNrEG

Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership XYO9T

Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership 3r701

Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership L92aZ

Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership ZWvJS

Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership PUGc7

Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership 93UTV

Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership LMzJD

Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership ZuiP4

Last edited by Maldito on Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:40 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership   Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:11 pm

Your new to the server, but as I can see you can you speak proper English, that's good. Will test your Role-play In-game.
Neutral for now.
Back to top Go down
Maldito
Maldito

PostSubject: Re: Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership   Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:21 pm

Some RP today, I was by myself unfortunately but managed to make a neutral respect with Grove.

Story: I was at Grove and I saw 2 Balla's drive up, I watched them both and they began spraying on the houses. I pulled out my 9mm and shot a warning shot in the air.

One ran, but the other one was caught off guard, I shot him and he was injured on the floor. A few Grove's heard the shots and rushed back to the hood where they found me hovering my gun over an injured balla. We then went on to shoot the balla. So I loaded him in the trunk of my car and drove him to a discreet location in which I dumped his body.

Whilst doing so a cop had been following me and once he saw evidence of my murder, he jumped out and began opening fire on my car. I drove fastly away and managed to lose them. I blew up the car and changed my clothes - Fortunately he didn't catch a good glimpse of my face.

SS Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership 93UTV

EDIT: @Jiggy - Thanks for giving me the chance to show my Roleplay skills and not shutting me down due to me not being a known player Very Happy
I speak fluent English due to me living in Ireland. Anyways, I'm looking forward to RP with the gangs and show my skills Smile
Back to top Go down
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership   Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:41 pm

Neutral, gonna see more of your VLA RP.

- GSF Co-Leader, [GSF]Darryl[GMW]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTGM5
Billionaire
Golden Donator
Golden Donator

PostSubject: Re: Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership   Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:22 pm

Co leaders can't vote, lol.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership   Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:29 pm

+1.
Saw your RP.
You are a quality RP'er and I think you can do it.
Back to top Go down
Maldito
Maldito

PostSubject: Re: Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership   Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:43 pm

Some more RP. Just a little confrontation turned into a murder.

Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership LMzJD
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership   Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:13 pm

GundusPRO wrote:
+1 .
Saw your RP.
You are a quality RP'er and I think you can do it.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership   Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:16 pm

Neutral, will need to see your RP first, but before that I have one question:Did you and MurdaG leave GSF or they're your alt accounts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Maldito
Maldito

PostSubject: Re: Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership   Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:24 pm

I'm making my GSF one my Alt account, we'll still be active on those but this is my priority right now I'm afraid to say.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership   Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:41 pm

/support
Hope you take it far.
Back to top Go down
Maldito
Maldito

PostSubject: Re: Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership   Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:55 pm

Some noobs hopped on VLA and began dming and fucking up my rp with admins.

They both got ajailed fortunately. Just wanna remind you that I had nothing to do with this and I couldn't of prevented it.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership   Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:18 pm

Yo, you are bit new so I just want to see your RP first, for now I am Neutral

EDIT: If it happens that you don't get me in game, just post some more pictures of your RP and maybe some RP with your peoples using "SLANG" ^^ Good luck.

Last edited by Bull on Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maldito
Maldito

PostSubject: Re: Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership   Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:30 pm

Thank you everyone for your support, hope to show my roleplay skills to you guys eventually

If you have a problem with something or a member, just message me. Smile
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership   Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:49 pm

Seems like a nice guy, RPed with him and he got RP skills, no doubt.He seems to be open minded, and is leader material.+1 and good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Butters
WCL Player
WCL Player
Butters

PostSubject: Re: Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership   Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:57 pm

As i saw your screenshots, you are a great guy which knows how to RP, also you have fluent english - i wish you good luck further

BIG /SUPPORT
Back to top Go down
Maldito
Maldito

PostSubject: Re: Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership   Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 12:46 am

Thanks for extra supports guys, I'll keep up the good RP Very Happy

Just a nice pic I made.

Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership 3r701
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership   Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 4:05 am

Had such a great RolePlay with you, which didn't took more then 10 minutes, but it was so great and funny LOL, SUPPORT.
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership   Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:28 am

Well he rp good and active ill /Support Good luck again He Heavy rp'er Done me hehehe sampin
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
Maldito
Maldito

PostSubject: Re: Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership   Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 6:02 am

Just some little RP, it was like 5am and I was tired Razz So RP isn't that great.

So I found a balla tag near my house (In my hood) So I decided to teach them a lesson, I followed one to the gas station and once he hopped out I offered him a brawl, once he was close, I pulled my gun out quickly and began opening fire on him. He died after 2 shots to the chest.

Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership ZuiP4
Back to top Go down
Twista[Hustlah]
Twista[Hustlah]

PostSubject: Re: Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership   Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 8:06 am

/support
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership   Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 8:38 am

You should post the whole screen, not only the RP.
Sorry for posting.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership   Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 12:42 pm

Good, bud did he accept a brawl, because there are no guns allowed in brawls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership   Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maldito's Application for [VLA] Leadership
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next