West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Christmas coming!

Go down 
+16
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Nyne
MarkNiko
OLD_SCHOOL
Shizo
gundus
† Maniac †
Demarco$
ThaBomb
Wh1t3
peanutt
Rocce
Connection
Sly
THC
Macc
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

Christmas coming! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas coming!   Christmas coming! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:56 pm

OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
Peanutt wrote:
OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
Peanutt wrote:
Paul wrote:
New games, more clothes, new spray bottles, ect..
LOL your parents will give you Games?!! your father and mother so good parents man ... if i say to ma father give me some money i want to buy game he say: get out from my face and say go and read your school books and do your homeworks man ... LOL ... okay WCL Hand [WCFL]
Then how did you buy SA? Suspect
Always when i want to buy Games ...[just Games] i told to ma father i want to buy book or something like that and he pay up me and i buy ma Game ((Don't tell to ma Father)). Some times i show him my good grade in test and he given me money... you man'saying? lol! WCL Hand [WCFL]
But your only 14,How would you buy SA? Suspect
Evil or Very Mad Wut chu' mean abou' im just 14 ?!!! i ain't kid homie!! Loc Dog i went to Games store i buy my Game scratch ... and you only 15 trolling
Back to top Go down
Macc
Hitman
Hitman
Macc

PostSubject: Re: Christmas coming!   Christmas coming! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:10 pm

Lol, Peanutt your pops sucks. trolling
I could get a xbox 360 since it's more cheap but it doesn't got much games like PS3 has atm.
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Christmas coming!   Christmas coming! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:15 pm

[SBF]Macc wrote:
Lol, Peanutt your pops sucks. trolling
I could get a xbox 360 since it's more cheap but it doesn't got much games like PS3 has atm.
Don't call my popa suck Macc ... in ma country every thing not cheap and alot thing like xbox so expensive ... nam'saying? and we ain't rich too ... we have normal Familie ... but i had PS2 2 years ago geek ... but anyway ... please don't ma call my popa suck again [middle finger to Macc]... F**k you man ... lol!
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Christmas coming!   Christmas coming! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Where do you live,Peanutt?

And if his dad doesn't buys him games that's because he's a good father and he cares for his child,my father doesn't buy or let me buy games but my mom does.
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Christmas coming!   Christmas coming! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:21 pm

GundusPRO wrote:
Where do you live,Peanutt?

And if his dad doesn't buys him games that's because he's a good father and he cares for his child,my father doesn't buy or let me buy games but my mom does.
lol! man my moma like your mom's ... and you know this flag? Christmas coming! - Page 2 Turkey-Flag i live here ...
Back to top Go down
Macc
Hitman
Hitman
Macc

PostSubject: Re: Christmas coming!   Christmas coming! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:06 pm

Peanutt, you know I'm joking, right? lmao
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: Christmas coming!   Christmas coming! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:10 pm

i hope i gets a b1tch for x-mas present
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Christmas coming!   Christmas coming! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:12 pm

Maniac wrote:
i hope i gets a b1tch for x-mas present
LOL!
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Christmas coming!   Christmas coming! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:06 pm

Peanutt wrote:
OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
Peanutt wrote:
OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
Peanutt wrote:
Paul wrote:
LOL your parents will give you Games?!! your father and mother so good parents man ... if i say to ma father give me some money i want to buy game he say: get out from my face and say go and read your school books and do your homeworks man ... LOL ... okay WCL Hand [WCFL]
Always when i want to buy Games ...[just Games] i told to ma father i want to buy book or something like that and he pay up me and i buy ma Game ((Don't tell to ma Father)). Some times i show him my good grade in test and he given me money... you man'saying? lol! WCL Hand [WCFL]
Evil or Very Mad Wut chu' mean abou' im just 14 ?!!! i ain't kid homie!! Loc Dog i went to Games store i buy my Game scratch ... and you only 15 trolling
GTA is a 18,I got mine cuz my moms got it for me
Back to top Go down
Lil_Familie
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Lil_Familie

PostSubject: Re: Christmas coming!   Christmas coming! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:24 pm

OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
Peanutt wrote:
OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
Peanutt wrote:
OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
Peanutt wrote:
Paul wrote:
in my country the game is 16 and i just Patched it to v 1.0(18 version) so i can mod and play online trolling
Back to top Go down
Macc
Hitman
Hitman
Macc

PostSubject: Re: Christmas coming!   Christmas coming! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:28 pm

Lol, don't tell me you guys don't buy games just because it says above +18 on the game front cover? fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Christmas coming!   Christmas coming! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:15 pm

I got mine cause I bought it myself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: Christmas coming!   Christmas coming! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:36 am

Lil_Familie wrote:
OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
Peanutt wrote:
OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
Peanutt wrote:
OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
Peanutt wrote:
Paul wrote:
LOL your parents will give you Games?!! your father and mother so good parents man ... if i say to ma father give me some money i want to buy game he say: get out from my face and say go and read your school books and do your homeworks man ... LOL ... Christmas coming! - Page 2 114111630 Christmas coming! - Page 2 2660124543 [WCFL]
Always when i want to buy Games ...[just Games] i told to ma father i want to buy book or something like that and he pay up me and i buy ma Game ((Don't tell to ma Father)). Some times i show him my good grade in test and he given me money... you man'saying? lol! Christmas coming! - Page 2 2660124543 [WCFL]
Evil or Very Mad Wut chu' mean abou' im just 14 ?!!! i ain't kid homie!! Christmas coming! - Page 2 2796091929 i went to Games store i buy my Game scratch ... and you only 15 Christmas coming! - Page 2 2937254162
in my country the game is 16 and i just Patched it to v 1.0(18 version) so i can mod and play online Christmas coming! - Page 2 2937254162

lol im 12 and i got GTA SA..I actually bought it when i was 10/11 Christmas coming! - Page 2 994083985
Back to top Go down
Herbalist
Known Player
Known Player
Herbalist

PostSubject: Re: Christmas coming!   Christmas coming! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:46 pm

What? None of you gonna buy presents for your parents?
Imma get 2k's part puzzle and something else. Me and my brother gonna buy tickets to massage centre for our parents, and something for our grandmother, we dont know yet. Smile Razz
EDIT: LOL, YOU ALL BOUGHT GTA SA? Ahahahaha xD, I DLed it in illegal way and for free from the torents. trolling
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: Christmas coming!   Christmas coming! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:33 am

Same here Jermaine, but i got my GTA SA for my PS2 when i was in first grade (for real, my cousin had it and my mom was like: "he likes the game lets buy it :d"
So i spent my whole year (I had a little health problem IRL so i couldn't go to school) playing it Very Happy

And i have GTA 3 to the 4th (with Ballad of Gay Tony), and many 18+/M games like COD and other shit right now. lawl
blunt trolling

For this X-Mas, lets say i got an early gift... my own PS3. Greedy
Back to top Go down
Macc
Hitman
Hitman
Macc

PostSubject: Re: Christmas coming!   Christmas coming! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:42 am

Wish I could get my PS3 before christmas as an early gift. me gusta
If I had money myself I would buy something for my mom and grandmother. Unfortunately I don't have any. :S
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: Christmas coming!   Christmas coming! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:48 am

Well it was in a bundle and it had the game i wanted, and it's a 160 GB, the day my mom ordered it was on Black Friday (we didn't go to the stores or shit, it was wild here XD people pushing each other and some dude in Toys R' Us with a pepper spray hlone laugh LOL) so she ordered it from the internet
Back to top Go down
Fact.
Fact.

PostSubject: Re: Christmas coming!   Christmas coming! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:53 pm

i wish good marks so i don't need to study til new year evening
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas coming!   Christmas coming! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas coming!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2