West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Christmas anyone?

Go down 
+21
gundus
CrimeG
Smokey
Lowride
Tuck
Rocce
jayke
Slick
DaParasite
Ku$h
peanutt
stalkur
Loc
[AFK]Lil Dan
Chevy
Compton/Kollay
DoughBoy
Jiggy
OLD_SCHOOL
Saucedo
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

Christmas anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Christmas anyone?   Christmas anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 8:19 pm

Christmas is almost here and I wanted to know how do you celebrate this holiday.Christmas is an annual commemoration of the birth of Jesus Christ and a widely observed holiday, celebrated generally on December 25th by millions of people around the world.
  I will stay this Christmas in my house, usually I go to Mexico since I live really close to Mexico with my family and we spend a good time together.My mother makes Pozole and Tamales with hot chocolate, which is freaking good.Teens and kids fire up fireworks, every little store in Mexico sells them.At 12:00 am people fire up their most powerful fireworks and adults fire their weapons into the air.It's really excited to hear those sounds,but at the same time it's scary because you don't know when a bullet will strike your house and kill you or one of your family members.I've done things in Mexico during this holiday that I almost caused trouble and injured myself.I threw a firecracker at my cousin and it got stuck in his hoody,he was very mad at me because I made a big hole in his jacket.My cousins,brother,and myself play a war with fireworks, it was a dangerous thing to do,but I didn't care.This one dude named Hector lighted up a firework that goes up into the air,but it didn't do that.It came right after me and I dodged it,but I knocked myself with a big wooden lamp post.I soon realized going to MX is dangerous during Christmas and now I stay at my house in the U.S spending my time in the internet drinking coffee and junk.My brother stays with me aswell.

Christmas anyone? Christmas-Tree-Wallpaper-christmas-8142630-1024-768
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

Christmas anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas anyone?   Christmas anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 8:22 pm

I visit the family and drink excessive amounts of alcohol so the day will go quicker. So as you can tell, I'm not a fan.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

Christmas anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas anyone?   Christmas anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 8:38 pm

I'm Muslim, so I don't celebrate Christmas.
Though it seems a fun holiday to celebrate-..
I'm just glad my school has a christmas break, hehe.
But yeah, I do celebrate new year with my friends, which is pretty fun I guess.
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

Christmas anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas anyone?   Christmas anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 8:53 pm

Jiggy wrote:
I'm Muslim, so I don't celebrate Christmas.
Though it seems a fun holiday to celebrate-..
I'm just glad my school has a christmas break, hehe.
But yeah, I do celebrate new year with my friends, which is pretty fun I guess.
What Jiggaloo said, applies 2 me, every word.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Christmas anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas anyone?   Christmas anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:12 pm

Xmas duh, new year duh!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Gangsta
Gangsta

Christmas anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas anyone?   Christmas anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:16 pm

Eat, eat, eat, eat, and sleep. It's pretty cool cause usually my cousin is here and we spar. Hehe
Back to top Go down
Гость

Christmas anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas anyone?   Christmas anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:26 pm

One word. Sleeping
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

Christmas anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas anyone?   Christmas anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:35 pm

Lil_Freezy wrote:
Eat, eat, eat, eat, and sleep. It's pretty cool cause usually my cousin is here and we spar. Hehe
What a pig, now I can imagine your physical body, you play doctor with your cousin asswell.
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

Christmas anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas anyone?   Christmas anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:45 pm

[center]celebrated generally on December 25th by millions of people around the world.
think its 24th for most people but yeah, we all live different and its all good cause we all get it at the end anyways

I'm staying home for christmas this year, not visiting my dad which sucks bad for me. Haven't really seen or spoke with him in a couple of weeks, maybe even month?

I love having christmas here in Norway too, but it doesn't feel the same as it does in USA.

We make pinnekjøtt and kolerabistapp, dat norwegian cus i dont know what the fuck it is in english ahahh.. Then get presents around 00:00 AM.

This Christmas I only wish I could have the brand new iPhone 5s, since im stuck with a samsung from 1845. (my whole house just shakes at this time due to extreme weather in norway, hardest shit in many months/years lol)

AND A XBOX ONE WITH FORZA 5 :******** dem graphics.

Anyways I hope everyone has a good winter and christmas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

Christmas anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas anyone?   Christmas anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:49 am

im getting jack shit for xmas as always
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

Christmas anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas anyone?   Christmas anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:23 am

For Xmas, i'll roaming around the city and drink beers with my buddies. That's all.
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

Christmas anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas anyone?   Christmas anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 1:11 pm

Drunkies, give some presents to your parents, saying that it might be our religion or w/e but its not wrong to make them happy, thats why some have christmas, to share the happiness and love to their family, its mainly about Jesus yeah, but as long as you believe its good for your fam and what u believe it should be enough for u to celebrate christmas Smile

dont know if that made sense or not lol
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

Christmas anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas anyone?   Christmas anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 1:55 pm

[AFK]Lil Dan wrote:
dont insult jack

anyways, I'm not really a fan of Christmas either since, this is all about Jesus's birth(which by the way you can't commemorate, unless he died on xmas), and I can't really see any exact date or some logical proof that he was born on December even, so yeah.I pretty much stay at home eat and go out with friends, nothing much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Christmas anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas anyone?   Christmas anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 2:04 pm

Meebo wrote:
[AFK]Lil Dan wrote:
dont insult jack

anyways, I'm not really a fan of Christmas either since, this is all about Jesus's birth(which by the way you can't commemorate, unless he died on xmas), and I can't really see any exact date or some logical proof that he was born on December even, so yeah.I pretty much stay at home eat and go out with friends, nothing much.
Stop acting a smart ass and enjoy the holiday. People don't make up holidays to act smart ass, they just make them up to have fun and enjoy

On Easter we will see Meebo trying to extract the square root from the easter bunny
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

Christmas anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas anyone?   Christmas anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 2:46 pm

who is christmas? trolling 
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

Christmas anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas anyone?   Christmas anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 4:08 pm

peanutt wrote:
who is christmas? trolling 
me negro, u been a good kid. Pull down your pants, imma give you a fat big juice gift
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

Christmas anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas anyone?   Christmas anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 6:44 pm

Meebo wrote:
[AFK]Lil Dan wrote:
dont insult jack

#scumbagMeebo
Taking the fun out of Christmas just cause he can.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

Christmas anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas anyone?   Christmas anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:00 pm

It's funny because Meebo attempted an intelligent type post but his signature just gives away that he is a buffoon
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

Christmas anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas anyone?   Christmas anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:10 pm

Compton wrote:

On Easter we will see Meebo trying to extract the square root from the easter bunny
No matter how much time i read, it cracks me up every time.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

Christmas anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas anyone?   Christmas anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 1:13 pm

OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
It's funny because Meebo attempted an intelligent type post but his signature just gives away that he is a buffoon
Fuck.Well, I tried, but still, it's what I believe tbh, so yeah, happy 'holidays' to whoever celebrates Christmas, what can I say?
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Ku$h
Rambo
Rambo
Ku$h

Christmas anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas anyone?   Christmas anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:09 pm

Well I celebrate Christmas.. It's just a tradition for me. Giving & Receiving present, spending time with family, chilling. Kinda like Thanksgiving, but different.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

Christmas anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas anyone?   Christmas anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:11 pm

Novi gud dawg that's the swag
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

Christmas anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas anyone?   Christmas anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 5:49 pm

It's a preety nice holiday, me and the family just eat and watch TV during the two days. Should enjoy it while it lasts

Anyways, during these weeks off school, I might even jump ingame visit the server, missing some roleplay.

We get to eat cordfish, octopus, breaded steaks, turkey, chocolate, it's a feast ahah.
Back to top Go down
jayke
Post Lover
Post Lover
jayke

Christmas anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas anyone?   Christmas anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 12:05 am

My Santa Claus was missing,
Catch you slippin',
Then it's Christmas

-A$AP Rocky
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Christmas anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas anyone?   Christmas anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 3:27 pm

Slick wrote:
We get to eat cordfish, octopus, breaded steaks, turkey, chocolate, it's a feast ahah.
We Portugeeeeeeeeeeeeeseeeeees eating octopus, that's the thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christmas anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas anyone?   Christmas anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas anyone?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next