West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!!

Go down 
+8
Weedie
Micklo
Connection
OLD_SCHOOL
Rocce
[AFK]Lil Dan
Wh1t3
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!! Empty
PostSubject: LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!!   LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:24 pm

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/18991/la-noire-the-complete-edition-coming-to-pc-this-november.html
Read.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!!   LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:35 pm

YES, YES, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! Finally, some great news! Thanks, Sebi!
LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!! Happy_face_new
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!!   LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:36 pm

NO FUCKING PROBLEM! IM WAITING FOR THIS SHIT TOO!!!
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!!   LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:37 pm

Lol, I love the game so much I checked all the walkthroughs and missions, but I mostly forgot them XD
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!!   LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:38 pm

ye me too lol
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!!   LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:44 pm

marry eachother lol
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!!   LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:45 pm

lol gtfo :S
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!!   LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:52 pm

FINNALY!!
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!!   LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:01 pm

Trust me it's bad.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!!   LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:09 pm

RockStar should make a game like Grand Theft Auto San Andreas 2 . or something like that. La Noire looks bad n yeh.. never wanted the game. GTA IV is a bad game GTA LA NOIRE I don't know it looks bad.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!!   LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:12 pm

Too bad for me, my PC can't handle it lol
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!!   LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:15 pm

It just came out for PC today.
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!!   LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:04 pm

Gotta get it a fuckin' sap.
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!!   LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:08 pm

LA noire like mafia and i think San Andreas better ... then Fu to LA Noire,Because i don't like Police story , that just ma reason Smile
Back to top Go down
MarkNiko
Legend
Legend
MarkNiko

PostSubject: Re: LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!!   LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:10 pm

La noire is nothing like mafia if thats what you mean, its a game where you're a detective...
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!!   LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:12 pm

You didn't see LA N's trailers? that not like Mafia? idk wut you mean ... but i told that's ma reason and maybe other ones like that Smile
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!!   LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:12 pm

When I saw the trailer I start too LMAO no way the game look horrible, and I mean it!
Back to top Go down
MarkNiko
Legend
Legend
MarkNiko

PostSubject: Re: LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!!   LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:17 pm

Peanutt wrote:
You didn't see LA N's trailers? that not like Mafia? idk wut you mean ... but i told that's ma reason and maybe other ones like that Smile

i completed the game so i think i know what im talking about, its a game for brainiacs not for headless shooters hahafun
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!!   LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:21 pm

Mark-Niko wrote:
Peanutt wrote:

i completed the game so i think i know what im talking about, its a game for brainiacs not for headless shooters hahafun
[Sorry for spamming here] ... yeah,that's right .you got it ma mean complete . i like headless shooters Smile and i dislike brainiacs Wink
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!!   LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:45 pm

Lucky lol...In Europe, it's out at 11th of November.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!!   LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:10 am

I hope some idiots upload it on torrent websites i dont wanna buy it. fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

PostSubject: Re: LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!!   LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:21 pm

thepiratbay (H)
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!!   LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:43 pm

Bought the new LA Noire. But it lags like hell, cause my processor or something isn't good, I need to sell it and buy a new one, problem is I need 30 euro. forever alone
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!!   LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:39 pm

Gonna download it but i hope it won't lag like yours White. fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!!   LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:58 pm

It's cause of my damn ass processor lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!!   LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LA NOIRE COMING TO PC ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next