West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Radio System (Boomboxes) v0.1

Go down 
+5
►Randy◄
Craig
Compton/Kollay
MarkNiko
BoelieBeast
9 posters
AuthorMessage
BoelieBeast
Known Player
Known Player
BoelieBeast

Radio System (Boomboxes) v0.1 Empty
PostSubject: Radio System (Boomboxes) v0.1   Radio System (Boomboxes) v0.1 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:33 pm

Radio System (Boomboxes) v0.1 6ok183

Some of you already jizzed on the latest fix of the radio system '/placebox and /getbox' are working now.
Today Compton and i made a few minor bugs go away so now the radio system is official out of BETA now.

Ill give you the boombox version 0.1

Heres a list of commands;

/boombox gives you a list of all the commands
/radiooff should give you the silence that no1 could ever imagine
/usebox Turns on the radiobox/boombox if your standing close enough
/getbox You pick up the box and you can run away
/placebox Places the box in front of you

All gangs have 1 boombox (also pd) and yes you can steal them from eachother. I wanted it that way but they should be returned after RP is finished. We dont want all boxes lost in the server..and if it does then i am forced
to change the script so you cant steal boxes anymore wich wouldnt be fun at all.

Also: dont be selfish when using a box..let other players be able to join you in using it. So dont move the box
to your room just for own usage.

And now ..have fun with this! Cya all
Back to top Go down
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&busines
MarkNiko
Legend
Legend
MarkNiko

PostSubject: Re: Radio System (Boomboxes) v0.1   Radio System (Boomboxes) v0.1 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:44 pm

i got a few questions, does everyone hear theradio or do you still have to turn it on youself?
And can you listen to the radio while you walk/run with it?
Else than that, nice work!
Back to top Go down
BoelieBeast
Known Player
Known Player
BoelieBeast

PostSubject: Re: Radio System (Boomboxes) v0.1   Radio System (Boomboxes) v0.1 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:52 pm

1. no you have to turn it on yourself . However this is will be the first thing i want to change in
new updates of this system. Unfortunatly other plans are more important now..fix other things...

2. also no but maybe in the next update.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Radio System (Boomboxes) v0.1   Radio System (Boomboxes) v0.1 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:55 pm

Good thing that the major bugs are now fixed up and we officialy released this, it's already pretty cool and useable. And since I have no other big projects in mind, I will make small updates from time to time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Craig
Known Player
Known Player
Craig

PostSubject: Re: Radio System (Boomboxes) v0.1   Radio System (Boomboxes) v0.1 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:52 pm

About the radio working while walking. IT would be cool if the radio would be placed on the shoulder(like they did back in the days, held it in their shoulder)and possibly have an anim with it(That the arm is close the radio on the shoulder, like it's holding it).
Back to top Go down
BoelieBeast
Known Player
Known Player
BoelieBeast

PostSubject: Re: Radio System (Boomboxes) v0.1   Radio System (Boomboxes) v0.1 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:42 pm

Compton wrote:
Good thing that the major bugs are now fixed up and we officialy released this, it's already pretty cool and useable. And since I have no other big projects in mind, I will make small updates from time to time.

Yeah but be carefull im getting very busy now and might not able to help you out with bugs coming from new small updates.

to Craig;

If there was just an anim that suits it then yea cool. Then lets also find a proper animation for placing a box on the
ground then.
Back to top Go down
MarkNiko
Legend
Legend
MarkNiko

PostSubject: Re: Radio System (Boomboxes) v0.1   Radio System (Boomboxes) v0.1 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:43 pm

Theres no such anim sadly

EDIT: there could be a way, if i find some non used anim that doesnt do much(theres some animations which doesnt do anything at all, theres no movement in it i tested them in 3ds max, but the file is still there and available) or if theres already one like it (theres often the same anim maybe 3 times just in different .ifp files) i could pick one of them and maybe mod my own animation for it.
Back to top Go down
Craig
Known Player
Known Player
Craig

PostSubject: Re: Radio System (Boomboxes) v0.1   Radio System (Boomboxes) v0.1 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 5:12 pm

Great idea Mark, and I just tested out the pickuup thing, awesome work Wink
Back to top Go down
BoelieBeast
Known Player
Known Player
BoelieBeast

PostSubject: Re: Radio System (Boomboxes) v0.1   Radio System (Boomboxes) v0.1 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 5:31 pm

Craig wrote:
Great idea Mark, and I just tested out the pickuup thing, awesome work Wink
Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: Radio System (Boomboxes) v0.1   Radio System (Boomboxes) v0.1 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:29 pm

Someone moved Grove's boombox :/
Still good job. something for you.. blunt
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

PostSubject: Re: Radio System (Boomboxes) v0.1   Radio System (Boomboxes) v0.1 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:55 pm

Jizz.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: Radio System (Boomboxes) v0.1   Radio System (Boomboxes) v0.1 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:42 pm

Have a cookie, boeile Radio System (Boomboxes) v0.1 Kaka-150x138
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Radio System (Boomboxes) v0.1   Radio System (Boomboxes) v0.1 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:43 pm

It's awesome, good job guys. I logged like twice so far just to listen to the radio, lol.
Back to top Go down
BoelieBeast
Known Player
Known Player
BoelieBeast

PostSubject: Re: Radio System (Boomboxes) v0.1   Radio System (Boomboxes) v0.1 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 12:26 am

Casper wrote:
Have a cookie, boeile Radio System (Boomboxes) v0.1 Kaka-150x138

Couldnt sleep but totaly lolled thanks Casper XD
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Radio System (Boomboxes) v0.1   Radio System (Boomboxes) v0.1 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:51 am

Great idea!
Back to top Go down
TicTac
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Radio System (Boomboxes) v0.1   Radio System (Boomboxes) v0.1 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:39 pm

Foxtrot wrote:
Great idea!

Do you always bump topics? Nice first post mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radio System (Boomboxes) v0.1   Radio System (Boomboxes) v0.1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radio System (Boomboxes) v0.1
Page 1 of 1