West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

inb4 basement dwellers and/or forever alone guys get mad

Go down 
+4
Notorious Mario
Big_Jayh
[AFK]Lil Dan
Weedie
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

inb4 basement dwellers and/or forever alone guys get mad Empty
PostSubject: inb4 basement dwellers and/or forever alone guys get mad   inb4 basement dwellers and/or forever alone guys get mad Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:06 pm

Ok, let me ask something..
Why is everyone being so butthurt in the forums and then releasing their faggotry on the forums
and pissing people off and so on, no offense! And I mean some, not all!

For example, Dan.
Dan is a wild midget with dreadlocks and he leeches around the forums starting the people off.
NO OFFENSE, BRA. inb4 basement dwellers and/or forever alone guys get mad 2937254162

Here's an example of what i'm talking about.
https://west-life.forummo.com/t1173p50-santa-maria-families-unnoficial-faction-group

example wrote:
Drama queen? Right, I'm the drama queen. The guy who's last major drama thing was in 2009. Everyone here are such judgmental assholes. Go learn some roleplay and some basic English.

This is how i respond to this:
inb4 basement dwellers and/or forever alone guys get mad Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOW9NHsKJY1BPLHfEP_XfdQIYdz6Lg9O52gzVMwyiCz0dX5ODMQVueXA
Learning basic English in the Internet is serious bizznes.

ok...
/discuss
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: inb4 basement dwellers and/or forever alone guys get mad   inb4 basement dwellers and/or forever alone guys get mad Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:04 pm

Dunno why but i was smiling/a bit laughing whole time while i read this topic of yours.

dunno what you trying to prove

but im not neither a basement dweller nor a forever alone guy xD
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: inb4 basement dwellers and/or forever alone guys get mad   inb4 basement dwellers and/or forever alone guys get mad Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:53 pm

its to remind people to stfu and not make playas leave the server which will cause the server to fall!!
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: inb4 basement dwellers and/or forever alone guys get mad   inb4 basement dwellers and/or forever alone guys get mad Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:29 pm

ppl who leave its their own choice
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: inb4 basement dwellers and/or forever alone guys get mad   inb4 basement dwellers and/or forever alone guys get mad Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:36 pm

I am a basement dweller and I'm very offended. Smile
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: inb4 basement dwellers and/or forever alone guys get mad   inb4 basement dwellers and/or forever alone guys get mad Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:39 pm

[SBF]JizZy_Loc wrote:
ppl who leave its their own choice

old news, but most of the players here are making them leave the community by insulting them and offending them etc.
I made this topic so u guys can understand, stop being such assholes lol
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: inb4 basement dwellers and/or forever alone guys get mad   inb4 basement dwellers and/or forever alone guys get mad Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:56 pm

He is actually right.. For the last week the forum turned into a battlefield, always drama topics that end up with flaming and spamming, better stop that bulshit people or ill start baning from forums.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: inb4 basement dwellers and/or forever alone guys get mad   inb4 basement dwellers and/or forever alone guys get mad Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:18 pm

Che, but no one is as drama queen as fatty brian, no offense. me gusta evil
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: inb4 basement dwellers and/or forever alone guys get mad   inb4 basement dwellers and/or forever alone guys get mad Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:10 am

it is a war out here trolling
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

PostSubject: Re: inb4 basement dwellers and/or forever alone guys get mad   inb4 basement dwellers and/or forever alone guys get mad Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:22 am

As someone once said, can't remember who it was but it is true, "the spirit of SLS follows us", lol they said something like that, but yea, ppl here need stop & breath fo a while, a lot of ppl are acting like kids which is Very annoying, both in the server & in the forums. So yes, if it doesn't stop it's going to get worse & bam! Boom went the dynomite & so did everything else that was near it.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: inb4 basement dwellers and/or forever alone guys get mad   inb4 basement dwellers and/or forever alone guys get mad Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:08 am

305 wrote:
As someone once said, can't remember who it was but it is true, "the spirit of SLS follows us", lol they said something like that, but yea, ppl here need stop & breath fo a while, a lot of ppl are acting like kids which is Very annoying, both in the server & in the forums. So yes, if it doesn't stop it's going to get worse & bam! Boom went the dynomite & so did everything else that was near it.

i said that few months ago xD i think xD "Spirit of SLS follows us everywhere"

but ye i agree
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: inb4 basement dwellers and/or forever alone guys get mad   inb4 basement dwellers and/or forever alone guys get mad Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:26 am

Lock this, looks like some people understood some of my lines I was sharing, and the topics old.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: inb4 basement dwellers and/or forever alone guys get mad   inb4 basement dwellers and/or forever alone guys get mad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

inb4 basement dwellers and/or forever alone guys get mad
Page 1 of 1